AUGUST 2013 babies...

wontgiveup, Argh!! Me too! I am having the same issues, before I found out EVERYONE was commenting on how my boobs have gotten bigger. None of my bras are fitting anymore.

Jazzy, I completely understand! I am telling just our families now since it's the holidays and we usually drink and celebrate so since I won't be able to participate in the drinking we decided we'd tell them now.

Yep a garentee my fam will offer a drink lol.... Theyll know something is up

im excited to be telling my in-laws tomorrow on christmas eve and my parents on christmas day! it gets tough keeping this secret, lol. Once we pass the first tri, we will tell our friends and extended family.

I haven't posted on here in a while but I hope everyone is doing well so far. :) I haven't had any sickness only until I was 6 weeks. I felt so sick, couldn't eat anything which made me feel even sicker. I'm 7 weeks today and the sickness has eased up quite a bit yayy! I can eat much more...I hope it stays this way. I wouldn't mind either way though because I know I'm doing this for my little baby.:kiss:

I can't stand a lot of smells now....Also, I used to have a strong stomach but now it's so sensitive.

Narnnar I totally hear you, constant nausea here and slightest smell, or heat or even thought can turn me, I struggle to pass the toothbrush test in the mornings!!!!

No ms for me but plenty nausea! :( I didn't have ms with either of my other kids but didn't have nausea half as bad as this!!! X

Hi ladies! Quick question, when do most women start to experience ms. Yesterday it felt like I had a slight hangover, nothing terrible though. Just worried since last year I had a missed miscarriage and found out two weeks after our baby stopped growing. As crazy as this sounds I would like some ms to put my mind at ease right now.

TX-I was thinking the same thing, I talked to my mom and she never got MS for any of her pregnancies as well as neither of my sisters ever got MS. So I think it really does vary from person to person, and a lot of it is genetics. I am not expecting I'll get MS but I'll find out soon enough.

I had a horrible nightmare last night,and I just can't get it off of my mind. I had a nightmare that I had miscarried. Getting in to see my OB can't come fast enough. Anyone else getting any scary nightmares?

Hi ladies

Not long since I got my :bfp: I'm due 30th August with my 1st

Well we decided to wait with spreading the news until I either show,2nd pg you always show sooner,or I am in my 12 week.I think will be better then and everyone will be happy because the scary time is gone and 6 months later there is a baby in the family.
But good luck with that.

Has anyone have this constant low back pains?they are making my life hard right now.especially when I have to sit.I have heat pads right now so it feels like heaven now.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hi I'm Laura and this is my first time expecting. I am due on the 28th of August :) I'm really excited but also nervous and scared. I'm trying not to worry but can't help it. Have got my midwife app for 16th jan I will be 8 weeks. I have got sore breast and feeling sick also needing to pee alot. Merry Christmas everyone :) x

Hi all. I passed some dark red blood clots an had stabbing pains the last few days. Went to A&E...they gave us a scan and all is fine...phew!!! I got to see the heartbeating :)

Merry Christmas to you all.xxx

Hi all. I passed some dark red blood clots an had stabbing pains the last few days. Went to A&E...they gave us a scan and all is fine...phew!!! I got to see the heartbeating :)

OMG! What a scare!glad is everything well.

Hi there, mind if I join y'all? I just got my BFP, due 8.28.13 after 13 months of trying. This will be my 2nd, also have a 10 year old daughter. :)

Glad to hear everything is OK!
Have a great Xmas :) x

omg glad everything is fine!

My first scan is 01-14-13 Cant wait :)
Merry Christmas
And wow im so glad things were ok :) Hopefully you wont have anymore scares like that one again...
And my family knows the news already

Merry Christmas!!!! Welcome to all the new ladies, I will def edit the front page as soon as I get back to my computer :). Hope everyone is feeling well!!!

Stellabella, thank goodness everything is okay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->