AUGUST 2013 babies...

99.9% sure I miscarried this morning, lots of blood, large clots, and chunks of tissue. Sucks that it was on Xmas morning, not the present I wanted, feel awful too with extreme cramps and diarrhea.

99.9% sure I miscarried this morning, lots of blood, large clots, and chunks of tissue. Sucks that it was on Xmas morning, not the present I wanted, feel awful too with extreme cramps and diarrhea.
oh no, Huge hugs get checked when you can I hope you haven't! x

Oh I am so sorry:hugs:

Praying everything is okay and sending you lots of hugs!!

Thanks ladies, wasn't sure what to do called my doctors office and they got her on the phone on Christmas morning. She said yeah sounds like a miscarriage, have an appt Friday to check and make sure all the tissue came out. Makes it worse that I saw the heartbeat yesterday, feel like I did something wrong but I know it was just something with the pregnancy and better now than further down the line, still very very sad.

I'm sorry to hear that lilbeanfolk :(I hope you're feeling alright <3

does anyone else here have a hard time swallowing their prenatals? :/ if so, what do you do to get it down and stay down? I started to crush mine and put honey over it, swallow fast followed by strong tasting juice lol....it tastes really bad when crushed but for me its better than trying to swallow it whole.

Is it ok to crush the tablets? :shrug: taking these prenatals is the hardest part of my pregnancy to be honest...it's dreadful!

does anyone else here have a hard time swallowing their prenatals? :/ if so, what do you do to get it down and stay down? I started to crush mine and put honey over it, swallow fast followed by strong tasting juice lol....it tastes really bad when crushed but for me its better than trying to swallow it whole.

Is it ok to crush the tablets? :shrug: taking these prenatals is the hardest part of my pregnancy to be honest...it's dreadful!

I take them after dinner. If I would take them in the morning on empty stomach I would get terrible MS.all I take mornings is baby aspirin and folic acid supplement but those are so tiny pills,I have no problem keeping them down.

Hi all. I passed some dark red blood clots an had stabbing pains the last few days. Went to A&E...they gave us a scan and all is fine...phew!!! I got to see the heartbeating :)

Merry Christmas to you all.xxx

I've had the same, I was in A&E Saturday night. They can't fit me in for a scan until Friday. It's a heavy weight on my mind but we managed to enjoy Christmas.

I'm so sorry :flower:

Lilbeanfolk- wow, I am so very sorry to hear this news. Eearily similar to my experience a few months ago. I'm praying for you sweetie. If u need to vent to someone- I'm here. Just been through it.

I'm so sorry :hugs:

I lost my LO Last year on Christmas a couple days after seeing the heartbeat <3 I'm so sorry <3 if you need anyone to talk to I'm here... I know how you're feeling :(

i havent had any morning sickness yet but im only 5 weeks. I dont feel anything. Maybe a few cramps here and there. Its really worrying me too. I just want to feel pregnant soon. I cant wait until i get further along and search for the heart beat with my doppler!!

I also have no symptoms, mine died off about the same time I started bleeding though.

Happy Boxing Day everyone X

hi everybody, I am due August 16th. Im 7 weeks friday, my second pregnancy. looking for some friends to enjoy the experience with.

Im so sorry
How far along were you if you dont mind me asking?

Will i be able to see the heart beat at 8wks2days? cause thats when my prenantal appointment is.
Also Im not having any morning sickness, What to expect when your expecting says this is ok but im a little scared. Anyone else not haveing any MS????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->