AUGUST 2013 babies...

Just checking in to see if I can also join. I dont have my first doctors appointment until next week. But I believe I will due Aug 23. Good Luck to all of us and the next 9 months!

Welcome dane!

Made my first OB appointment, January 16th can't come fast enough. Yaaayyy!!

Welcome ladies :)
Well I have my booking in appt with MW tomorrow, I'm hoping my dates don't change too much. X

Hi ladies! Hoping I can join here. I got my BFP on 12/4/12 and am 7 weeks, 1 day. My EDD is 8/13/13 based on the ultrasound I had at 6+2. I haven't had my first doctor appt yet, so I don't know if they'll change the due date or not.

99.9% sure I miscarried this morning, lots of blood, large clots, and chunks of tissue. Sucks that it was on Xmas morning, not the present I wanted, feel awful too with extreme cramps and diarrhea.

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. :hugs:

Unplanned pregnancy # 2! I have a 14 yr old stepson and 10 yr old boy..... Unofficially due aug 24. Go to dr on the 4th, so we will see for sure. It's been ten yrs since I had a child, so this should be interesting! lol. My boys are super excited!!

Ugh so I entered week 6 a few days ago and notice that my MS is kicking in strong.at least today,had problems keeping everything I ate down.have tomorrow a pre-prenatal appointment, don't believe I will get a u/s but,but we will see .

Im so sorry
How far along were you if you dont mind me asking?

Will i be able to see the heart beat at 8wks2days? cause thats when my prenantal appointment is.
Also Im not having any morning sickness, What to expect when your expecting says this is ok but im a little scared. Anyone else not haveing any MS????

I don't have any yet either. I'm counting it as a blessing. I didn't have any with my son either. Maybe we are just lucky??

I'm so sorry for your loss. May God hold you and your family at this time.

Im so sorry
How far along were you if you dont mind me asking?

Will i be able to see the heart beat at 8wks2 cause thats when my prenantal appointment is.
Also Im not having any morning sickness, What to expect when your expecting says this is ok but im a little scared. Anyone else not haveing any MS????

I don't have any yet either. I'm counting it as a blessing. I didn't have any with my son either. Maybe we are just lucky??

Trust me.. its luck. I had my MS creep up on me over this past week and I feel sick most of the day. No vomiting so it could be worse. I'm at 6+4.... So this is just the beginning. U just remind myself its for my LO. But I am ready to be well though... :thumbup:

I don't have any ms yet either just EXTREMELY tired.

my ms/nausea eased up a bit about 3 or 4 days ago and it started right at 5 weeks. so i have been able to eat and not be disgusted at the thought of food the last few days which is nice. i hope the ms doesn't come back to bite me in the ass in the coming weeks.

I haven't had any morning sickness either, just sore breasts and tired! I have my first scan today and I am a nervous wreck...wish me luck ladies!

Good luck, hope you get a clear picture of your little bean :)

That makes me feel lots better ladys, Cause the having no MS thing was freaking me out a bit.
TMI but i woke up gushing Clear watery fluid, With a itch
A little freaked out has me checking the tp every few min... I know TMI but over the last 4 days prier to today i had noticed my cm had turned a bit light yellow in color not sure what that was about... Ether way its annoying...

NOTE: the reason the watery cm freaking me out is cause i would get watery cm befor my period every time... But for now im just thinking its nothing prob just a normal thing, Other then the itch, it might just be from wipeing all the time.. My first Scan and pap isnt till 1-14-13 Wish the pap was sooner..

So jealous of u ladies with no MS!!! Constant nausea with v today. Feel so ill. Barely keeping down dry bread here!!!

That makes me feel lots better ladys, Cause the having no MS thing was freaking me out a bit.
TMI but i woke up gushing Clear watery fluid, With a itch
A little freaked out has me checking the tp every few min... I know TMI but over the last 4 days prier to today i had noticed my cm had turned a bit light yellow in color not sure what that was about... Ether way its annoying...

NOTE: the reason the watery cm freaking me out is cause i would get watery cm befor my period every time... But for now im just thinking its nothing prob just a normal thing, Other then the itch, it might just be from wipeing all the time.. My first Scan and pap isnt till 1-14-13 Wish the pap was sooner..

Maybe you have a yeast infection (thrush)? Think yellow discharge is a common sign and itching definitely is

Ooohhh my estimated due date is 29th aug :) excited :) this will be #1 and we got our BFP Christmas morning xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->