AUGUST 2013 babies...

Hey :) Im having a end of august baby EDD is 8/25/13 :) this is my husband and i first baby and were duper excited... glad i found some women to go through this with . today i am 5 weeks 4 days i had a ultrasound when i was 4 weeks because we thought i was 7 weeks pregnant due to my period but the ultrasound showed 4 weeks then the past couple of days i have had some spotting so they wanted me to come in and did another exam today and everything look great according to the doc and ultrasound looked perfect she said juyst some normal bleeding so extreamly releaved the said my cervix is closed and ultrasound shows gestational sac and yolk sac we go back jan 7th to hear the heartbeat and we cant wait :)

That makes me feel lots better ladys, Cause the having no MS thing was freaking me out a bit.
TMI but i woke up gushing Clear watery fluid, With a itch
A little freaked out has me checking the tp every few min... I know TMI but over the last 4 days prier to today i had noticed my cm had turned a bit light yellow in color not sure what that was about... Ether way its annoying...

NOTE: the reason the watery cm freaking me out is cause i would get watery cm befor my period every time... But for now im just thinking its nothing prob just a normal thing, Other then the itch, it might just be from wipeing all the time.. My first Scan and pap isnt till 1-14-13 Wish the pap was sooner..

Maybe you have a yeast infection (thrush)? Think yellow discharge is a common sign and itching definitely is

oh no!!! i hope not :nope: Weird thing is i have no think discharge at all barely any just clear watery and then itll tamper off to a tiny bit of creamy...
Anyone know if you can use the over the counter monatate or yeast infection creams... if its safe ill go ahead and use one...

That makes me feel lots better ladys, Cause the having no MS thing was freaking me out a bit.
TMI but i woke up gushing Clear watery fluid, With a itch
A little freaked out has me checking the tp every few min... I know TMI but over the last 4 days prier to today i had noticed my cm had turned a bit light yellow in color not sure what that was about... Ether way its annoying...

NOTE: the reason the watery cm freaking me out is cause i would get watery cm befor my period every time... But for now im just thinking its nothing prob just a normal thing, Other then the itch, it might just be from wipeing all the time.. My first Scan and pap isnt till 1-14-13 Wish the pap was sooner..

Maybe you have a yeast infection (thrush)? Think yellow discharge is a common sign and itching definitely is

oh no!!! i hope not :nope: Weird thing is i have no think discharge at all barely any just clear watery and then itll tamper off to a tiny bit of creamy...
Anyone know if you can use the over the counter monatate or yeast infection creams... if its safe ill go ahead and use one...

May be mention it to your doctor and get them to check it out now!! then they can give you the right cream

Damn yep sounds like thrush... Crap now what
https://www.netdoctor.co.uk/womenshealth/thrush.htm
I guess its common in pregnant women but i wonder what they do to treat it cause its driving me crazy....
Weird thing is i have no discharge like that clear and very little creamy cm TMI (sorry)
INFO anyone Guess ill call the doctor tomorow even tho its embarressing to talk about... But thats what there for.

99.9% sure I miscarried this morning, lots of blood, large clots, and chunks of tissue. Sucks that it was on Xmas morning, not the present I wanted, feel awful too with extreme cramps and diarrhea.

sooo sorry to hear my thoughts and prayers are with you and ur family.

Can i please join?
My expected due date is 28th August 2013, we are very cautiously excited.
Have my first booking appointment with our midwife on 14th Jan, should be 7.5 weeks by then.
Symtoms so far have been:
Very frequent urination
One day of very sore/tender breasts
Tiredness

No ms so far.

Hey :) Im having a end of august baby EDD is 8/25/13 :) this is my husband and i first baby and were duper excited... glad i found some women to go through this with . today i am 5 weeks 4 days i had a ultrasound when i was 4 weeks because we thought i was 7 weeks pregnant due to my period but the ultrasound showed 4 weeks then the past couple of days i have had some spotting so they wanted me to come in and did another exam today and everything look great according to the doc and ultrasound looked perfect she said juyst some normal bleeding so extreamly releaved the said my cervix is closed and ultrasound shows gestational sac and yolk sac we go back jan 7th to hear the heartbeat and we cant wait :)

Thats great news :)
cant wait for my first scan and pap

Hi There ,this is my first post on a forum like this.I have a 14 year old and a 15 year old and am doing it all again for the 3rd time at the age of 39 (I will be 40 when have baby).We have been trying for another baby for 5-6 years,and was beginning to think it wouldn't happen again.Baby is due 19th August according to baby calculator.Looking forward to seeing midwife on 9th Jan.

I think I'm not getting to see midwife until end jan, I'll be over 10 weeks by then!!!

Thats great news :)
cant wait for my first scan and pap

im sure it will go great :) good luck

My EDD is a day before you! That's really good news, im glad everything looks perfect! I bet you can't wait to hear the heart beat! My OB won't see me until January 16th, I'll be 9 weeks by then. I'm really really really hoping well be able to hear the heart beat when we go in, but considering this is my 1st pregnancy I have no idea what to even expect for my first appointment.

Wontgiveup...I had thrush in week 5, i used caneston once internal thingy (forgot what its called!)

Hey ladies! I got my BFP on Dec 16th in the evening and I'm due on August 26th. :) So far my only symptoms are more tired and huge sore boobs which worries me. Anyone else symptom free?

Woke my fiance up with my morning sickness this morning. It was just clear puke and spit. Yucky! Definitely got emotional thinking of the day I am going to give birth. I get emotional a lot here lately. It's a different emotional, though. All of my crying seems to be happy tears. A few weeks ago before we knew I was pregnant, I was reading old texts between my fiance and I (before we lived together) and I just cried because we have come so far. He thought he had made me upset somehow lol and then I told him that I was just crying happy tears. He was so relieved! Getting my HCG levels checked tomorrow and a possible scan on Sunday.

My EDD is a day before you! That's really good news, im glad everything looks perfect! I bet you can't wait to hear the heart beat! My OB won't see me until January 16th, I'll be 9 weeks by then. I'm really really really hoping well be able to hear the heart beat when we go in, but considering this is my 1st pregnancy I have no idea what to even expect for my first appointment.

Oh yay!! well this is our first too my first app. was good not much too it but them telling me all the diets and no caffeine and such... and they did a pap and a ultrasound but my ob tells me that we will most def hear the heartbeat when i go back and ill be 7 weeks and some change so im most def sure u will at 9 weeks. good luck keep me posted :)

I checked online reports and lots saying it was fine to use so just went ahead. That was 2-3wks ago. I had an early scan 3 days ago due to unrelated bleeding and all was fine. Up to you tho, u may wanna check with ur doc as i am no medical professional...dont wanna start prescribing stuff :)

Hey ladies! I got my BFP on Dec 16th in the evening and I'm due on August 26th. :) So far my only symptoms are more tired and huge sore boobs which worries me. Anyone else symptom free?

enjoy it while it last girl.... ms can be terrible im going 3 days strait not eating cause everything makes me want to puke... but we think i also have a virus so.

Hi Congratulations to you all!!

I tested last week and was so surprised and emotional seeing the BFP. Told my husband that evening in a restaurant by giving him a little sock! We just couldn't get the grin of our faces.
Seeing my gynea next week to see if all is ok. baby must be due around 19th August!

I feel quite some discomfort in my tummy, I believe it must be cramping, but sometimes it feels like PMT. Have very sore breasts and feel nausious. Don't sleep as well as before and wake up very thirsty.
Had a few stabbing pains as well? is that normal?
Also I experience short sharp pain in my lower tummy when I sneeze (which is often because I have a cold} I hope this is nothing to worry about.

All I can think about is that I don't want to loose this little august baby!

xK

Went to doc today and now I am more worried than I was.he thinks I am earlier than I thought .he made me a U/s but no heartbeat. He said just a "flicker"?!I mean is that even a real heartbeat?.he is not worried, just said to take it easy and on January 16 have my next scan.but I worry a lot now...I hoped for better news...but is still better then nothing right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->