AUGUST 2013 babies...

We got to see our little one for the first time today. 'Tot' was just a few foggy blobs but it really made it feel real. The heart beat was 113 bpm and all seems well. They took a ton of blood ( surprised I had any left. Lol) and sent me home with way too much reading material. Back on 1/31 for first trimester screening now to just be as healthy as possible and hope for good growth and no problems.

I am due on the 29th August, I found out I was pregnant 27/12/12 :)

Hi Congratulations to you all!!

I tested last week and was so surprised and emotional seeing the BFP. Told my husband that evening in a restaurant by giving him a little sock! We just couldn't get the grin of our faces.
Seeing my gynea next week to see if all is ok. baby must be due around 19th August!

I feel quite some discomfort in my tummy, I believe it must be cramping, but sometimes it feels like PMT. Have very sore breasts and feel nausious. Don't sleep as well as before and wake up very thirsty.
Had a few stabbing pains as well? is that normal?
Also I experience short sharp pain in my lower tummy when I sneeze (which is often because I have a cold} I hope this is nothing to worry about.

All I can think about is that I don't want to loose this little august baby!

xK

Sounds like you might be experiencing some round ligament pain. Pain and how bad it feels is relative, so it is hard to say whether or not what you are experiencing is normal, but occasional pains, pulls, and jabs will occur. Things are stretching out and sometimes it can be uncomfortable.

We got to see our little one for the first time today. 'Tot' was just a few foggy blobs but it really made it feel real. The heart beat was 113 bpm and all seems well. They took a ton of blood ( surprised I had any left. Lol) and sent me home with way too much reading material. Back on 1/31 for first trimester screening now to just be as healthy as possible and hope for good growth and no problems.

Awesome I can't wait for my first official prenatal visit on January 16.

ughhh.... is anyone else feeling like poop today? im having the hardest time eating or finding things that are appetizing.

Still no ms but thinking about certain foods makes me think about throwing it up lol

Still no ms but thinking about certain foods makes me think about throwing it up lol

enjoy it while it last...trust me im glad i sick cause its a good sign but its not fun :/. my sister was sick 24 7 till the day she gave birth...

I puked yesterday morning and this morning, but it was just clear fluid and when I was puking, I felt like passing out both times.

I got my HCG levels tested today and I am waiting to hear back from them to see if we'll be doing an ultrasound this coming Sunday. Fingers crossed that we will!

I puked yesterday morning and this morning, but it was just clear fluid and when I was puking, I felt like passing out both times.

I got my HCG levels tested today and I am waiting to hear back from them to see if we'll be doing an ultrasound this coming Sunday. Fingers crossed that we will!

yea my husband had to take me to the er christmas morning because i puked for 7 hrs strait and i was so dehydrated. my stomach hasnt been the same since.

yea my husband had to take me to the er christmas morning because i puked for 7 hrs strait and i was so dehydrated. my stomach hasnt been the same since.

I am so sorry to hear that :(

Hello!

My name is Stacey or Lullahbelle12 and I'm due 5th August. I'm 8wks 4days and I feel sick sick sick! I also have slight cramping and very sore boobs!!

Congratulations everyone on your BFPs!

xxx

Hello!

My name is Stacey or Lullahbelle12 and I'm due 5th August. I'm 8wks 4days and I feel sick sick sick! I also have slight cramping and very sore boobs!!

Congratulations everyone on your BFPs!

xxx

Stacey.. I am due the same as you!!! August 5th!! I have very sore boobs as well, but luckily I am not sick.. I get a little dizzy and nauseous, but thats about it.. Are you showing at all yet??

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats!!! I had my scan yesterday and saw the little flickering heartbeat. I thought i was 7 weeks and 2 days today but im actually 6 weeks and 6 days, but Doctor said that everything looked great. I was so nervous when i went into the office they took my blood pressure and it was 161/97. My normal blood pressure is 110/70..i was so worried to hear the words i had heard with my last pregnancy, but we are feeling so blessed!!!

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats!!! I had my scan yesterday and saw the little flickering heartbeat. I thought i was 7 weeks and 2 days today but im actually 6 weeks and 6 days, but Doctor said that everything looked great. I was so nervous when i went into the office they took my blood pressure and it was 161/97. My normal blood pressure is 110/70..i was so worried to hear the words i had heard with my last pregnancy, but we are feeling so blessed!!!

congrats on the scan, that is sooo exciting! wow with your blood pressure, calm down woman :haha: what was your LO's heart rate? 6 weeks, 6 days, huh? I am now 6 weeks, 4 days, so just two days apart from you!

i have my scan Monday first thing in the morning. I. Cant. Wait.

:happydance::happydance:

congrats on the scan, that is sooo exciting! wow with your blood pressure, calm down woman :haha: what was your LO's heart rate? 6 weeks, 6 days, huh? I am now 6 weeks, 4 days, so just two days apart from you!

i have my scan Monday first thing in the morning. I. Cant. Wait.

Thanks runnergrl!!!!!!! It was the best feeling in the world! Two days apart, thats awesome :)! Good luck on your scan monday can't wait to hear all about it! Also, good luck with your new job that starts on the 1st :):) :happydance:

Hello ladies can I join just found out im pregnant due sep 8 2013 with baby num, so excited.

sooo im 7 weeks 6days feel sick sore boobs and tired had to change my prenatal vits yesterday cuz of my anticoagulants... could use a friend

Hi txrunnergirl just wanted to stop by say hello glad you had a great appt I have. My ultrasound on Monday hope you had a great christmas

yay!!! So glad everything went well! I'm sure my blood pressure will be like that too :haha: <3 I'm super happy for you! You must be feeling so wonderful right now! I can't wait until my appt on Wednesday!!

lots of appointments coming up! YAY!!! I start working on the 7th, not the 1st, thankfully. Gives us a little time to get things organized. We have an application in on our house here and we are filling out an application to purchase a house in Houston. Things will be loving fast and I cant wait to be settled! Wish I could fast forward to Feb 1!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->