AUGUST 2013 babies...

Thanks for adding me to the list :)

I have my appointment for my first scan on 10th January then my midwife appointment when I am 10 weeks (February) very nervous. Good luck to all who have their scans soon :dust:

soo many aug babies here!!!

Lullahbelle12: we have the same name im stacey too!!

tx your soo luckt you got a scan glad it went well make sure for your next one you relax alittle lol

hi emma!!!

Just thought I'd add that I am called Stacy too, without the E though :)

Please add me to the list. I was waiting for my first US (which was today) before joining the August birth group, but since I got a great report (HB of 127 and perfect size), I feel safe about adding my name without feeling that I'm jinxing anything. My diary is below - my baby boy is due August 16th!

Glad to hear about the good ultrasounds! Good luck to everyone with scans and appts coming up in the next few days. I have my first appt on Wednesday and they made it sound like they'll be doing another ultrasound, but I'm not 100% sure. I hope they do though! I'd love to see the baby as much as possible. :)

Please add me to the list. I was waiting for my first US (which was today) before joining the August birth group, but since I got a great report (HB of 127 and perfect size), I feel safe about adding my name without feeling that I'm jinxing anything. My diary is below - my baby boy is due August 16th!

:hi: congrats on your scan!

I am 7+1 today too!! Although I am still waiting for my scan appointment to come through, expecting it will be in the next couple of weeks.

Hi Guys :) I'm due 22nd August :) I won't have an appointment until my 12 week scan and the Dr said I won't meet the midwife until I'm 20 weeks, is that normal?

Hi ladies I am due on 31st August, so just within time frame!! I am five weeks but I can't for the life of me sort out my damn ticker!!!! Excited and fingers crossed to share a h&h 9 months with you all x

Hi ladies I am due on 31st August, so just within time frame!! I am five weeks but I can't for the life of me sort out my damn ticker!!!! Excited and fingers crossed to share a h&h 9 months with you all x

Hi! Welcome. I'm also 5 weeks this week, to do your ticker go to te edit your signature part on your profile.

Is this your first pregnancy? Congratulations!

Hi there! I have had a loss before, praying this is my sticky bean!! I am struggling to paste the URL!! I'm sure ill get there eventually and figure it out!! How about you - is this your first?

Oops just saw your profile!! Your second baby, exciting x

Lol yes it's my second, 6 years age difference though so I feel like I've forgotten everything!

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for both of us! :flower:

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats!!! I had my scan yesterday and saw the little flickering heartbeat. I thought i was 7 weeks and 2 days today but im actually 6 weeks and 6 days, but Doctor said that everything looked great. I was so nervous when i went into the office they took my blood pressure and it was 161/97. My normal blood pressure is 110/70..i was so worried to hear the words i had heard with my last pregnancy, but we are feeling so blessed!!!

congrats on the scan, that is sooo exciting! wow with your blood pressure, calm down woman :haha: what was your LO's heart rate? 6 weeks, 6 days, huh? I am now 6 weeks, 4 days, so just two days apart from you!

i have my scan Monday first thing in the morning. I. Cant. Wait.

Yayy! You must be so excited about Monday, two days away :) She didn't tell me a heart rate just showed me the flickering and it was pretty quick! I see the mid wife on January 9th so i will be about 8 1/2 weeks then and then I will see my OB again on Feb 5 for my 12 week. Keep me posted on your scan :)

Hi txrunnergirl just wanted to stop by say hello glad you had a great appt I have. My ultrasound on Monday hope you had a great christmas

Bella!! Miss talking with you sweetie! I hope you're feeling well! Keep me posted on your monday scan, GOOD LUCK :) SO exciting!!!!!!

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats!!! I had my scan yesterday and saw the little flickering heartbeat. I thought i was 7 weeks and 2 days today but im actually 6 weeks and 6 days, but Doctor said that everything looked great. I was so nervous when i went into the office they took my blood pressure and it was 161/97. My normal blood pressure is 110/70..i was so worried to hear the words i had heard with my last pregnancy, but we are feeling so blessed!!!

yay!!! So glad everything went well! I'm sure my blood pressure will be like that too :haha: <3 I'm super happy for you! You must be feeling so wonderful right now! I can't wait until my appt on Wednesday!!

Thanks KelseyK!!!! It was the best feeling in the world! Such an exciting time, all us ladies going in for our scans and looking at our precious little one's heartbeats (melts my heart)! Good luck on Wed!

Everyone seems to have a different experience, but I won't have my first appointment (no scan) until 12-14 weeks, and then probably the first scan at 20 weeks, so it's frustrating but not abnormal. I know that if something went wrong there wouldn't be much if anything they could do about it, so that's why they don't want to see me yet, but I still wish I could have the reassurance of a heartbeat sooner!

:hi: congrats on your scan!
I am 7+1 today too!! Although I am still waiting for my scan appointment to come through, expecting it will be in the next couple of weeks.
Thanks! I have another scan in two weeks time. It's probably because I did this with IVF and a surrogate that they check so much, but I like having the extra reassurance that things are going okay.

I feel sorry for the girls who have to wait to see the heart beat, Hopeing to see ares on 1-14-13 :) Cant wait, im so nervous tho, Just had a girl on my thread tell us she started bleeding realy bad :( i told her to go to er, cause my sisternlaw did the same thing a couple of times and shes due in 2 weeks... Cant wait till im at least 12wks in FXD we all have a healthy 9 months...
The haveing no MS still makes me skeptical i hope its a normal thing, im tempted to test with another pregnancy test just for some reasurance im still pregnant lol... Cause im 6 wks today and i still dont no what i should be feeling... Other then me being tired..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->