AUGUST 2013 babies...

Good luck with your scans ladies!!!! What a great way to ring in the new year! :)

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well. We have had a very busy christmas.. Spent the evening of boxing day puking my guts up, couldnt keep water down.. But have only had very mild nausea since, so i blame the mils dinner! Haha. Still feel very tired and have tender boobs (which seem to have gotten a bit bigger!).

had a dream last night, that I gave birth to a 9lb 9oz baby boy, in 2 pushes! Haha. Who knows, eh? My first was 8lb 14oz so its possible!

Just waiting for the 9th of Jan for my first midwife appointment but other than that, nothing really exciting happening here. Cant wait to start getting a wee bump and feeling baby move!

Just wanted to drop in and say that Paige is so darn cute :flower: I love that pic

hehe thank you hun, she is my little sweetheart! I cant wait to see how similar/different his baby looks. Its very exciting =D

Good luck to those having scans today, Im sure everything will be perfect =D

good luck today with the scans xxx looking forward to the updates :)

any one having horrible pain in their heads I have woken up with awful temple pain this is thev3rd day as well ouch

Congrats and good luck to all fellow bumpies! :hugs:

I have not yet seen my doc (hoping to see her this week) but if my calculations are right, I should be due around Aug.22nd. The Mr.'s birthday is on the 18th so that would be a lovely gift!

Just had my scan, we didn't see anything but I have a very thick lining of 11.4mm which is looking good. They think I am around 4 weeks. Can breathe now. Panic over. They have re booked me in for 4 weeks time free of charge. Got nhs scan in less than two weeks. Thanks for everyone's support x

Just had my scan, we didn't see anything but I have a very thick lining of 11.4mm which is looking good. They think I am around 4 weeks. Can breathe now. Panic over. They have re booked me in for 4 weeks time free of charge. Got nhs scan in less than two weeks. Thanks for everyone's support x

yay That is great you feel relieved :flower: you will see such a huge diffierence in two weeks :)

Glad everything went so great!! :). Now you can relax and enjoy your new years!!! Good news!!!

Good luck everyone with scans coming up.

I've got my first MW appointment on Thursday. It seems a bit early to me but I didn't fancy arguing with the scary receptionist.

Unfortunately I now need to come off the list :( had a mc Christmas eve, totally gutted. After 3 years I thought we had finally got lucky but it just hasn't worked out that way. Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancies, you all deserve it :) and hopefully one day I will too xxx

Unfortunately I now need to come off the list :( had a mc Christmas eve, totally gutted. After 3 years I thought we had finally got lucky but it just hasn't worked out that way. Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancies, you all deserve it :) and hopefully one day I will too xxx

Loup89, I am so sorry! I know what you are going through and I am sending you many many hugs during this painful time. You will be back soon and have your rainbow baby, I just know it!

I am so sorry, I hope your back here before you know it with a sticky bean :hugs: They say you are at your most fertile after a loss, I know I got pregnant after my MC he is 9 now :) best of luck and I hope you are ok x

I am so sorry for your loss loup89. Praying for your sticky bean :hugs:

any one having horrible pain in their heads I have woken up with awful temple pain this is thev3rd day as well ouch

yep i was like that yesterday it got so bad i was looking for some releive so i read my paper of meds i can take.. Tylenol is very safe its what they give all pregnant women... As long as you dont take it regulary of coarse :) I only took one and it eased up a bit :)

aww hun im so sorry, Sending lots of hugs your way, They say your very fertile after a mc, so maybe youll be back here soon...

So very sorry for your loss loup89:hug:

My scan went very well this morning. Baby measured right on target and had a heartbeat of 127. :). Here is my baby: https://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae57/RUNNERGRL1/E036682B-71C4-4300-994F-F24E3E16921B-9204-000006F1BF9EABA9.jpg

aww how cool, hope im messuring correctly that worrys me also... Cant wait for my scan on the 14th..

That's awesome runnergrl, you mut be on cloud 9!!!! :)

I've been thinking all morning and starting to get a little nervous because my scan measured 3 days behind and i was almost 99% sure of my ovulation day. I know I implanted late on day 11 so would that have any affect on the baby's size. I was feeling good about everything and then today woke up in a panic thinking what if something is wrong?? Oh gosh, this first trimester is stressful!!!! Do you think everything is okay?

That's awesome runnergrl, you mut be on cloud 9!!!! :)

I've been thinking all morning and starting to get a little nervous because my scan measured 3 days behind and i was almost 99% sure of my ovulation day. I know I implanted late on day 11 so would that have any affect on the baby's size. I was feeling good about everything and then today woke up in a panic thinking what if something is wrong?? Oh gosh, this first trimester is stressful!!!! Do you think everything is okay?

of coarse, i would think so, Since you implanted late the baby is just a little behind from what you figured... Its all good :hugs:

yay That is great you feel relieved :flower: you will see such a huge diffierence in two weeks :)

Thank you, super excited to see our bean in a few weeks time :happydance:

Glad everything went so great!! :). Now you can relax and enjoy your new years!!! Good news!!!

Thank you :flower:

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage :hugs:

So very sorry for your loss loup89:hug:

My scan went very well this morning. Baby measured right on target and had a heartbeat of 127. :). Here is my baby: https://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae57/RUNNERGRL1/E036682B-71C4-4300-994F-F24E3E16921B-9204-000006F1BF9EABA9.jpg

Congratulations :happydance:

yep i was like that yesterday it got so bad i was looking for some releive so i read my paper of meds i can take.. Tylenol is very safe its what they give all pregnant women... As long as you dont take it regulary of coarse :) I only took one and it eased up a bit :)

I took two paracetamol in the end it took the edge off, but thankfully it is gone for now that was horrible 3 day in total! I did not sleep very well either with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->