AUGUST 2013 babies...

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well. We have had a very busy christmas.. Spent the evening of boxing day puking my guts up, couldnt keep water down.. But have only had very mild nausea since, so i blame the mils dinner! Haha. Still feel very tired and have tender boobs (which seem to have gotten a bit bigger!).

had a dream last night, that I gave birth to a 9lb 9oz baby boy, in 2 pushes! Haha. Who knows, eh? My first was 8lb 14oz so its possible!

Just waiting for the 9th of Jan for my first midwife appointment but other than that, nothing really exciting happening here. Cant wait to start getting a wee bump and feeling baby move!

Just wanted to drop in and say that Paige is so darn cute :flower: I love that pic

I want to eat flinstone vitamines yum lol
DealBabyOne looks like we both will be seeing a heart beat soon my appointment is 1-14-13
Glad the morning sickness has eased for you...
I wish i had tylenol cause i feel like crap this headach is driving me crazy...

Lol ask your doc and see what they say about the flinstones mine said that prenatals can make you constapated and can cause ms so the flinstones have wooked well for me so far. And yay I cant wait to hear the heartbeat im sure u cant eaither let me know how it goes for you. And I had bad headaces when I first found out so I know how u feel. Hope it eases up soon for you.

My RE said flinstones were fine with an added folic acid supplinment. I switched over to gummy prenatals with dha in them.

I want to eat flinstone vitamines yum lol
DealBabyOne looks like we both will be seeing a heart beat soon my appointment is 1-14-13
Glad the morning sickness has eased for you...
I wish i had tylenol cause i feel like crap this headach is driving me crazy...

Lol ask your doc and see what they say about the flinstones mine said that prenatals can make you constapated and can cause ms so the flinstones have wooked well for me so far. And yay I cant wait to hear the heartbeat im sure u cant eaither let me know how it goes for you. And I had bad headaces when I first found out so I know how u feel. Hope it eases up soon for you.

quick question for you ladies, may be tmi but is anyone experiencing more than normal discharge? it's like a combo of creamy and watery but i started noticing it a couple days ago and wondered if it was normal or not. Im 7weeks1day today....thank you!

quick question for you ladies, may be tmi but is anyone experiencing more than normal discharge? it's like a combo of creamy and watery but i started noticing it a couple days ago and wondered if it was normal or not. Im 7weeks1day today....thank you!

Yes mam and its driveing me crazy, see this is why i dont think i have a infection cause its just normal discharge and no smell, yet im still iratated and red down there Think its from the itching... UGHHH but other then that yes its very normal for pregnant women to have more then normal amount of discharge, Its in my What to expect when your expecting book :)

Yes mam and its driveing me crazy, see this is why i dont think i have a infection cause its just normal discharge and no smell, yet im still iratated and red down there Think its from the itching... UGHHH but other then that yes its very normal for pregnant women to have more then normal amount of discharge, Its in my What to expect when your expecting book :)

Oh thank goodness it's normal! I felt like I dried up for a couple weeks and now I'm noticing a definite increase! Yea, I'm sure if it's odorless the redness if from itching and irritating it! Oh all these changes that our bodies are going through are crazy! My hormones were going crazy this morning, I wanted to cry because my husband wanted to watch the hunting channel lol, oh my goodness c'mon second trimester :))

Oh thank goodness it's normal! I felt like I dried up for a couple weeks and now I'm noticing a definite increase! Yea, I'm sure if it's odorless the redness if from itching and irritating it! Oh all these changes that our bodies are going through are crazy! My hormones were going crazy this morning, I wanted to cry because my husband wanted to watch the hunting channel lol, oh my goodness c'mon second trimester :))

I had the same thing happen at about 7 weeks I believe its completely normal. But check with your doctor so it can ease your mind if you need to.

I am getting white watery discharge, I asked my midwife and she said it was completely normal.

Thanks Catrina and Zebra for answering me :). Really appreciate it and makes me feel better!!!

Zebra hun i see that you have had 3 mc, Im so sorry for your losses... Is this why you feel doubtful... I hope that your doc can keep up with you so you can ease your mind a bit, I hope the Tinzaparin helps :) If you dont mind me asking did you loose them early? Im sorry if this is a inapropriate question please forgive me if it is... Its just iv been told once you hit 12 weeks then your normaly in the clear, just curious how true this is... Any info i find eases my mind a bit..

Yeah definitely! It looks like someone pored buttermilk in the toilet when I am done.

Thank you won'tgiveup :hugs: I have had 4 m/c in total, this is my 5th pregnancy. Yup, feeling very doubtful because of previous losses. I don't mind at all, I lost them all by 6 weeks, it is getting close to 6 weeks now so I am loosing the will to live. I am unsure if the tinzaparin is helping, I am clinging on to hope that it is. The doctors/nurses have been great. I have a scan tomorrow, I booked a private one to ease my mind. I am going insane not knowing. Any info would be greatful, anything to soothe my mind :)

I agree totaly its so nice to here that you have nurses and a doc who will do a private scan... :) well hopefully youll come home with a smile on your face...
I pray this is a sticky bean for you hun, im on edge everyday less so when my hubby is home from work but when he isnt here i go insain with worry of a mc, cant wait till the 1trimester is over with LOL

hello all! Txrunnergirl, I am having the extra discharge when wiping too, yuck, I have to wipe an extra time or two to feel clean:blush:

I have my scan tomorrow. Am so excited, I hope I can sleep!

They were fantastic, I have had good experience with babybond so will keep returning to them when needed. If I don't see anything or don't see much they are going to be giving me a free scan in a few weeks time which is wonderful. Thank you, I do hope so. I will post up here once I have had my scan. It is at 20 past 10 in the morning.

Sorry to hear you are on edge too, the whole first tri is so hard. I will be glad when we all are safe and well in to the second tri. I am like that, when my OH home it is easier to handle. Don't know what we'd do without them or this forum. Lots of :dust: keep us informed how you get on :flower: x

hello all! Terunnergrl, I am having the extra discharge when wiping too, yuck, I have to wipe an extra time or two to feel clean:blush:

Hope all goes well with your scan tomorrow, I have one tomorrow too, can't sleep at the moment :wacko:

hello all! Txrunnergirl, I am having the extra discharge when wiping too, yuck, I have to wipe an extra time or two to feel clean:blush:

Good luck tomorrow :)). Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->