AUGUST 2013 babies...

it is normal to have no MS. and its normal to be puking your guts out constantly. thats the thing with pregnancy. its different for every woman and every woman's different pregnsncy can be very different. either way, our bodies are amazing and the only thing that shoul cause any concern is very heavy bleeding and cramping. other than that, try to relax:)

Can i join?! :)

I'm due 17 August- already have two little girls (twins) who are nearly four :D

runner that makes alot of sense thanks xx Its soo hard though to think like this haha you know

I agree with runnergrl, everybody is different and everyone will experience different symptoms at different times. I was really worried bc I didn't have any morning sickness and both my sisters and mom had it from the day they found out they were pregnant, I for sure thought something must be wrong...but everything was just fine. I asked my doctor when the majority of pregnant women start to experience ms and she said "out of my patients that experience ms, the majority start around 8 weeks". I wouldn't worry, I'm sure everything is perfect!

Anchor8, both my sisters (who each had 5 children) both had to wait that timeframe also! I know what you mean about reassurance but I'm sure your little bean is perfect :)

iv done a ticker for this pregnancy but cant remember how to add it to my account?

How you all feeling ladies?
I get more and more bloated, hot flashes, constipation... Ugh is so different then my first pregnancy.I feel really pregnant. I heard the second time you show early and I already switch to bigger bras.
Happy I saw the other day the heart "flicker"how the doctor said,took my worries a little bit away but I can't wait for the first week in February. Then I will hit the 12 week mark

How you all feeling ladies?
I get more and more bloated, hot flashes, constipation... Ugh is so different then my first pregnancy.I feel really pregnant. I heard the second time you show early and I already switch to bigger bras.
Happy I saw the other day the heart "flicker"how the doctor said,took my worries a little bit away but I can't wait for the first week in February. Then I will hit the 12 week mark

I hear you. Im the same. ALthough I dont think I will start to fully relax until im about 14 weeks. I cringe when I see friends announce their pregnancies at 6 or 8 or even 10 weeks on facebook because I lost my baby just shy of 12 weeks. Its a scary time. But I agree with you on another point..I just "feel" more pregnant this time. I dont have that doom and gloom or something isnt right feeling like I did last time.. I hope our instincts are right! :hugs:

Just found out my due date is August 6th. I live in Texas and am really hoping for a mild summer..lol:thumbup:

Just found out my due date is August 6th. I live in Texas and am really hoping for a mild summer..lol:thumbup:

girl you and me both! I live in the hottest part of Texas too, and Im not due till the 19th! Im hoping for a mild summer and an early baby-lol:haha:

Yeah my sister in law had her baby at the first of sept after one of the hottest summers ever. She was very happy when she gave birth :flower:

My firstborn was an August baby, born a week late right at the very end of August and honestly, it was pretty darn uncomfortable. Though I presume my neighbours had a really good giggle at my home birth since all the windows were open :blush: I always swore I wouldn't have another late summer baby.

However, wouldn't you know it. We decide to try and I get pregnant about 5 minutes later with another August baby! :haha: Maybe we'll get another cold/wet/rubbish summer here in the UK again so we'll all sail through :haha:

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well. We have had a very busy christmas.. Spent the evening of boxing day puking my guts up, couldnt keep water down.. But have only had very mild nausea since, so i blame the mils dinner! Haha. Still feel very tired and have tender boobs (which seem to have gotten a bit bigger!).

had a dream last night, that I gave birth to a 9lb 9oz baby boy, in 2 pushes! Haha. Who knows, eh? My first was 8lb 14oz so its possible!

Just waiting for the 9th of Jan for my first midwife appointment but other than that, nothing really exciting happening here. Cant wait to start getting a wee bump and feeling baby move!

Everyone seems to have a different experience, but I won't have my first appointment (no scan) until 12-14 weeks, and then probably the first scan at 20 weeks, so it's frustrating but not abnormal. I know that if something went wrong there wouldn't be much if anything they could do about it, so that's why they don't want to see me yet, but I still wish I could have the reassurance of a heartbeat sooner!

I think I'm gonna be the same, my first midwife appt (not even scan) I will be near 12weeks!!!! Wish I could see or hear something sooner.

Can I please get my name changed on the first page. I'm craftybean, but I finally remembered my old login and B&B helpfully deleted the one i was using because I now have too many :growlmad:

Anyways, I'm due 18th August

Just thought I'd add that I am called Stacy too, without the E though :)

and we have the same due date!!!!:thumbup:

That is pretty kool :thumbup: bump buddies? :flower:

just noticed the diagnosed with thromphilia on ur ticker? i have a thrombophilic disorder too... resulted in 4 angels babies this is my 4th pregnancy and i have to inect aily with a low molecular weight heparin to thin my blood x

Sorry to hear about your losses :hugs: congratulations on your pregnancy too :dust: This is my 5th time, I lost 4 angels. I am so pleased to find someone else who is on the injections. How are you finding it? Today was not so good, this is my third injection. I couldn't get the needle in, so had to keep stabbing myself until it went in. Not a fan of needles but the baby is so worth it.

Had my first bout of getting sick this morning!! I was in my MIL sitting down for breakfast coughed and had to leave the room: dohh: We have not told them yet! Want to wait a while yet!

My DD was an August baby she was born in Australia so it was winter there but still nice and hot compared to what we are used to in Ireland!!! I am looking forward to nice cool clothes! on my youngest we had the really bad snow and I was so wrapped up for the last 3 months some people did not even know I was expecting!!! shocked when they saw me out with a newborn :haha:

Well ladys, Iv had waves of nausea off and on since i woke up, but i managed to eat a pizza so guess thats good news... It just comes and goes and doesnt last but maybe 60 sec but when it hits it comes on strong then goes away real fast... Woke up with a bad head cold and headach ughhh not feeling very hot today... TMI and the itch continues cant wait to see the doc...

Yay! Thanks for adding me to the list :) 1 more week and we hopefully get to hear the heartbeat :) cant wait. Congrats to everyone on there scans and upcoming scans. Finally having some relief from ms. But my ob told me to take flinstone vitamines instead of prenatals he said you body digest flinstones better and it has the same nutrients. Thought it was kinda weird. Has anyone else been told this?

I want to eat flinstone vitamines yum lol
DealBabyOne looks like we both will be seeing a heart beat soon my appointment is 1-14-13
Glad the morning sickness has eased for you...
I wish i had tylenol cause i feel like crap this headach is driving me crazy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->