AUGUST 2013 babies...

Loup89- So sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs: I know how hard that is. They say fertility is increased right after a miscarriage so you may get your BFP again right away.

Runnergrl- Glad your scan went well! When's your next one?

Zebra2023- Glad you saw good results on the scan and can relax for a few weeks. :)

AFM- I have my first appt at my OB's office on Wednesday. I will be 8 weeks tomorrow so this will be my 8 week appt. We'll see if they do another ultrasound. I hope they do!

thanks all! And Tx runnergirl, no need to worry about the 3 days behind, yes, implanting at 11dpo is on the later side, so I am sure that is why you measured 3 days behind. don't worry, everything is just perfect! :hugs:

Thanks Runnergrl and wontgiveup! I was feeling really great about everything and then started getting really nervous :/. I wish i was able to be much more positive this time around, I'm just scared and want everything to be perfect with our little bean!!

Hope everyone is doing well and has a great New Years Eve <3 our plans have definitely changed and now I'm taking my son to my brother's and watching my 2 year old niece and 2 week old nephew hehe. Watching him gets me soooo excited!!

I have my scan Wednesday! I'm so nervous!!

I am so jealous on you ladies who have so soon a scan!

I know ,I know,I just had mine last week lol .I have to wait 16 days for the next one.

Haha well I'm really excited but waaaay nervous. It sounds horrible but I just want to get it over with and know that everything is ok!! I have this scan and then one around 20 weeks and thats it. I might sneak in a private scan at 15 weeks to see the gender because thats what I did with my son and it was pretty fun... they made us a DVD of it and everything :)

So I was in the bakery today and I noticed a mother with a baby. In recent years, I've tended to turn away from such things because it was a bit painful, but now, of course, my mind is in a different place. I noticed that she was holding her in what seemed to be an odd way and also had the child wrapped up in a blanket though it's not that cold. I was staring at her, trying to figure out why she was holding the baby so awkwardly - this is stuff I'm going to need to know!
Or not - after a minute or two of staring, I realized she was breastfeeding. :dohh:
Of course, I stopped looking at that point, but she'd noticed. She glared at me when I left. I think she thought I was a pervert. :blush:

Chasethislight lol thats funny "dont worry about it" i would have done the same thing..

Anyone else have this problem?
My husband is afraid to touch me he thinks he will hurt the baby, I wasnt mad but i was very sad cause we got all worked up and then he just stops and says i dont want to hurt you.... lol aww but i told him no you wont, i also said we dont have to have intercoarse to be intimate but by that time, he needed to go to bed for work in the morning, so short story short i was feeling rather lonely last night... Hes excited about are scan on the 14th if i dont choke up ill ask the doctor about what he thinks about sex

Definitely talk to your Dr, I think he will make your husband feel better about everything :) don't feel embarrassed, they get asked sex questions all the time, it's past of their job :)

lol yeah but when i emagine asking the guy doctor "if this is the one i see that day"saying hold on ill be right back with a nurse to answer your questions lol, I guess i feel that way cause i dont realy no him as well as i do his wife... I see HIM and HER... They share a practice together and both are obgyn and deliver babys :) Iv never had a guy do a pap so im nervous about that one lol

Ugh im jealous of all you i see im the only one who is still in there 6th week... Tech.. in my 7th week..

Oh my gosh, I am insatiable!!! I just want to eat all day long, ugh! Anyone else?

diliapickle-woohoo lol
Txrunnergirl- lol yes i went from having no apitite at all to craving all kinds of things. With in the last 4days

diliapickle-woohoo lol
Txrunnergirl- lol yes i went from having no apitite at all to craving all kinds of things. With in the last 4days

Me too! i actually lost a couple pounds from week 4-6, but then i think i have definitely put it back on and then some lol. We better get used to it :)

diliapickle-woohoo lol

Me too! i actually lost a couple pounds from week 4-6, but then i think i have definitely put it back on and then some lol. We better get used to it :)

So true, Will be like running for the buffet saying "FOOOOOOOD" then if were anything like my sisternlaw, when she eats she takes her time and with every bite shes like HMMM, YUMMM, UHHHHH so good, LMAO youd think she was BDn or something lmao!!!

It is so weird how our appetites are! Yesterday I couldn't keep anything down and idea of food was terrible and then today I can't stop myself from eating! My DH doesn't know what to do! Haha

wontgiveup - im at the same stage as you =D

TXrunnergirl - I feel starving all the time.. But my eyes are definitely bigger than my belly and i never seem to manage to eat as much as i think!

I havent weighed myself since about 2-3 weeks ago. I had lost a couple of pounds in the weeks leading up to my bfp, and i cant imagine it will have changed much. Think ill weigh in today just to see!
Seems like the nausea is starting to creep up on me. A couple of times a day, i get mild waves of it laeting a minute or so. Not enough that i feel like im gona throw up, but enough to notice it! Hopefully doesnt get any worse (yeh right!)

Happy New Year everyone!!! Xxx

Count yourselves lucky girls!! MS has hit me bad, even with anti sickness tablets I can be vomiting 2-3 times a day. Only relief is going to bed and sleeping!!!

Oh my gosh, I am insatiable!!! I just want to eat all day long, ugh! Anyone else?

ME!! I inhaled a lot of food yesterday. For lunch I had cheese enchiladas, beans, and rice. WIthin an hour and a half, I was hungry again so I ate some McDonald's :wacko: Terrible lol. I will be eating better over the next few days, but I have been eating fruit non stop for snack. I think this baby is going to be a big one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->