AUGUST 2013 babies...

anyone else not feeling pregnant? The past couple days I haven't been as tired and no nausea whatsoever and I actually feel normal....makes me nervous :/. Is this normal? I'm sorry i'm such a nutcase but last time my symptoms started to decrease there was a reason :(

anyone else not feeling pregnant? The past couple days I haven't been as tired and no nausea whatsoever and I actually feel normal....makes me nervous :/. Is this normal? I'm sorry i'm such a nutcase but last time my symptoms started to decrease there was a reason :(

I have this feeling on and off. Ill feel good, then not so good. I think it comes in waves. I hear you though- my symptoms dropped off last time too and it was accompanied by a feeling of something's not right. This time my only constant is my sore boobs. And I don't have that doom and gloom feeling. I'm sure everything is ok. Be careful what you wish for-tomorrow you might be puking your guts out! ;)

I have this feeling on and off. Ill feel good, then not so good. I think it comes in waves. I hear you though- my symptoms dropped off last time too and it was accompanied by a feeling of something's not right. This time my only constant is my sore boobs. And I don't have that doom and gloom feeling. I'm sure everything is ok. Be careful what you wish for-tomorrow you might be puking your guts out! ;)

Indeed runnergirl! I was hunky dorey now on second set anti sickness meds and had to take time off work. :(

I'm going insane with all the what if's... I think I prefer dealing with the physical aspects!

Id like to add i never had anycramping, just a red stain on the tp the size of your tongue.
After that i didnt have anymore bleeding..
Called doc had to leave a message with nurse i marked is as urgent, hope to here from them soon until then im on bed rest lol just to be on the safe side hubby agrees and wants me to take it easy..

Do you ladys have your doctors phone number directly or do you have to call the doc office talk to nurse hunt them down ect.....

Hey girls I'm due 30th August! Bit of a shocker and unexpected pregnancy. :)

Mine was too trying to lose weight and finish my degree. Its like my mom always said "God never gives you anything you cannot handle." Lol

I know, i keep reminding myself that the chance that something is wrong is a lot less than the chance that everything is okay. I think i just get very overwhelmed by anxiety and the what ifs. I feel awful for my husband because I am def on an emmotional roller coaster. Then i stress about stressing because I know it's not healthy for the baby! Wow, and I was feeling great last week after the scan. I really wish I could just stop these feelings and be really happy and positive! Sorry for being so negative, i think i am just so nervous :dohh:

Indeed runnergirl! I was hunky dorey now on second set anti sickness meds and had to take time off work. :(

I hopw you feel better Luckypawprint!!!!!

I'm going insane with all the what if's... I think I prefer dealing with the physical aspects!

I am right there with you Nela! Nerves are so overwhelming!

Mine was too trying to lose weight and finish my degree. Its like my mom always said "God never gives you anything you cannot handle." Lol

I know! Ive just lost two stone and I'm studying at moment too and also just about to start a new job! Lol

Do you ladys have your doctors phone number directly or do you have to call the doc office talk to nurse hunt them down ect.....

Glad you didn't have any cramping and your spotting stopped!!! Sounds like everything is okay :). I don't have Dr's direct number i usually have to talk to a nurse.

I have to call the doctor's office and then have messages passed on to him.

My scan is in half an hour! So nervous! Especially since so of my symptoms have seemed to disappear! Bbs no longer sore or anything :(

Nurse called she said it was completly normal to pass blood after any kind of sex, cause the cervix is more pronouced and sensitive and filled with blood... something around those lines... She said not to worry about it inless it becomes like my monthly and cramping...

So while researching i found a great great site ladys it answers all kinds of questions here the link.
https://www.franklypregnant.com/askarchives56b.html#Sex,Orgasms&Masturbation
Sorry about the last part thats just what i happend to be looking at when i copyed and pasted it... Theres a giant list of topics then answers to questions related to...

KelseyK- Hope everythig went well with the ultrasound!

AFM- I had my first appt today. The doctor said based on my ovulation date, LMP, and ultrasound at just over 6 weeks that my due date is now 8/10/13. The ultrasound tech had given us the due date of 8/13/13. I have my next appt scheduled for the 31st which will be my 12 week appt. I feel like that will be here before I know it!

My RE said flinstones were fine with an added folic acid supplinment. I switched over to gummy prenatals with dha in them.

Gummy Vitamins are the best!!!! I love them. I have been taking them for about a year now, I was told Prenatals are better for you anyway.

my scan went great today!!! i am so relieved. my doc put my edd at 8.13 for now. we got to see the heartbeat flicker but unfortunately didn't get to hear it this time. i go back in 2 weeks for my next appointment.

good luck ladies with your upcoming appointments. :)

Lovely to hear about all these positive scans and appointments! My first is a week today. Pretty sure there will be no scan and it will just be all the boring stuff!

KelseyK, hope all went well for you today :)

Wontgiveup, im sure your nurse it right and its nothing to worrg about at all! Especially if it was only once and only a small amount. Gosh everyhing is so worrying isnt it?

Ive been so greedy tonight, I just ate a kebab. Oh dear! Have been hungry all day but not really up for eating much, and i felt the urge for a kebab and ordered it. Please remind me not to do that again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->