AUGUST 2013 babies...

So this morning when I wiped there was a glob of stringy clear-white mucus (sorry tmi) about a dime size. Not sure what that was about but has anyone had that? It's pretty unsettling....

I had it about 6 weeks along. I am now 9 weeks and saw my baby and everything is fine.

So this morning when I wiped there was a glob of stringy clear-white mucus (sorry tmi) about a dime size. Not sure what that was about but has anyone had that? It's pretty unsettling....

I had it about 6 weeks along. I am now 9 weeks and saw my baby and everything is fine.

Thank you, that makes me feel better. The nurse seemed concerned when I asked her and she said she would get back to me.

With my 1st DS I didn't get a scan until 20weeks and usually that's all you get! This time I get a scan on the 25th only because they need to do a dating ultrasound, otherwise I'd be waiting until 20 weeks again!

You must be in canada... im in ns and thats what we get....and we dont even get our first appt until 12 weeks!

Thank you, that makes me feel better. The nurse seemed concerned when I asked her and she said she would get back to me.

I am sure it is fine.I will keep you and you lil one in my thoughts. Are you cramping at all?

I am sure it is fine.I will keep you and you lil one in my thoughts. Are you cramping at all?

I'm cramping slightly, the nurse called me back and said to take it easy that it may be the start of something :-((. She is sending me to have bloodwork done today and tomorrow.

I hope not TXRunnerGirl, everything is crossed for you

I'm cramping slightly, the nurse called me back and said to take it easy that it may be the start of something :-((. She is sending me to have bloodwork done today and tomorrow.

Sounds like normal cm to me, was it like a thick glob of ewcm, if so dont worry not sure why your doc would say to worry at all... even the cramping is normal in this early stage inless your doubleing over in pain i wouldnt worry about it, but it will help your mine ease if you do take it easy :hugs: HUGS

I wouldn't worry at all. This is completely normal. Some pregnant women, myself included, have more than normal amounts of discharge. As long as you are not bleeding-you should be fine. I have globs of CM almost every day. And often more in the morning from overnight I guess. Try not to worry. That nurse pisses me off. Just sayin'. :hugs:

Can I join in? I went yesterday for my scan and the nurse said my EDD is 8/15/13 :)

Congrats to everyone with your August miracles ;)

Can I join in? I went yesterday for my scan and the nurse said my EDD is 8/15/13 :)

Congrats to everyone with your August miracles ;)

Welcome Michelle :hi:

Your the same as me, I am yet to have my dating scan but worked my EDD as 16/8/13

Im sure everything is fine Hun, it's normal to get more discharge. I read somewhere that it's common while the mucus plug is building to protect the pregnancy xxxx

Since I got my BFP my cm has been like thick ewcm, and often 'globby' if thats even a word! I definitely wouldnt worry and that nurse sounds like an ass!

Well I went to an indoor carnival with dd, OH and his family today. I went on 2 rides, one of which went upside down and spun fast. Only lasted about 20 seconds though! The other just spun round quite fast and swung like a pendulum. I wasnt going to go on them at first, but i actually couldnt help myself!
Is there any chance it could have done any damage? Havent felt any different since but I kind of feel a bit guilty that i rode them!

Hello Mommies! I'm due August 19 and was hoping to join your group. I have only been stalking for about a week lol:)

Scan went great yesterday!!

Baby is measuring perfectly with my ovulation date!! Scan dated my DD at August 21st which is my due date based on my ovulation. She is keeping it at August 19th though :) The heartbeat was 146!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 20130102_120345.jpg
    20130102_120345.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 14
Glad some of you had their scans and everything is OK.I still have to wait 13 days for my scan.oh well hope will past soon.

Who else has low back pains everyday like I have?when I move around, you know do some housework is getting a lot worse. I begin the day with a tiny bit of pain and until the end of the day I need warm pads because I can't handle the pain anymore. I am worried about what is going to be later if now is so severe.

I'd love to join this thread...As of right now my DD is Aug 22 2013. :happydance: And oh boy I can't wait!

Baby is measuring perfectly with my ovulation date!! Scan dated my DD at August 21st which is my due date based on my ovulation. She is keeping it at August 19th though :) The heartbeat was 146!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!

Yay! Glad your scan went well! :)

Glad some of you had their scans and everything is OK.I still have to wait 13 days for my scan.oh well hope will past soon.

Who else has low back pains everyday like I have?when I move around, you know do some housework is getting a lot worse. I begin the day with a tiny bit of pain and until the end of the day I need warm pads because I can't handle the pain anymore. I am worried about what is going to be later if now is so severe.

My lower back has been killing me too! Especially by the end of the day! I also worries about what this means for later! Hopefully it is a weird fluke and goes away soon for us!

Yay! Glad your scan went well! :)

My lower back has been killing me too! Especially by the end of the day! I also worries about what this means for later! Hopefully it is a weird fluke and goes away soon for us!
Is so bad isn't it?I can't even put my shoes on without struggling or pick something up I try to use my knees when I bend down but still...I didn't had it in my first pregnancy.

Since I got my BFP my cm has been like thick ewcm, and often 'globby' if thats even a word! I definitely wouldnt worry and that nurse sounds like an ass!

Well I went to an indoor carnival with dd, OH and his family today. I went on 2 rides, one of which went upside down and spun fast. Only lasted about 20 seconds though! The other just spun round quite fast and swung like a pendulum. I wasnt going to go on them at first, but i actually couldnt help myself!
Is there any chance it could have done any damage? Havent felt any different since but I kind of feel a bit guilty that i rode them!

lol you sound like me, rd with my brother today, (teenager) if that tells you anything lol, and he has this stero system and all the vibrations were on my side, had to keep it down but still from what little vibrations i was feeling it still scarred me and made my mind wonder, he tells me i worry to much....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->