AUGUST 2013 babies...

So I go in on the 7th for my first u/s. Excited and nervous at the same time!! But can NOT wait!

my scan went great today!!! i am so relieved. my doc put my edd at 8.13 for now. we got to see the heartbeat flicker but unfortunately didn't get to hear it this time. i go back in 2 weeks for my next appointment.

good luck ladies with your upcoming appointments. :)

Did they do the ultrasound vaginaly or the other way.... So glad everything went well.. I bet your real excited about seeing something more in 2weeks

Thanks ms murphy :)
My scan is 1wk6days woohoo... 1-14-12 im excited and nervous at the same time..
Oh and dont order the kebab again girl lol, Did you get sick or something

Hey ladies!!
I am do for my first appointment tomorrow. This is my first pregnancy so am not sure what to expect. I would love to get a scan of some time, but Im not sure what the protocol is. Excited to see how everyones first appointments/scans are going!

Thanks ms murphy :)
My scan is 1wk6days woohoo... 1-14-12 im excited and nervous at the same time..
Oh and dont order the kebab again girl lol, Did you get sick or something

Eek, im so jealous! I probably wont get one until mid february!
And nope, i wasnt sick... I just didnt enjoy it as much as i thought i would.. Plus i now feel like a pig, haha!

Anyone watching OBEM at 9pm?

KelseyK?? you ok honey? hope your scan went well dear!

I have another scan on the 11th. I love that my doctor is proactive and wants to make sure everything is ok! I will be 8+5. I will have another scan with my new doctor in Houston on the 25th. I will then be 10+5.. I'm sure they will want to do the 12 week scan shortly after that, so I will get lots of opportunities to see my baby! so exciting!

Pleased everyone's scans and appointments went well. Good luck to everyone who have there's coming up soon.

KelseyK, how did your scan go?

so exciting getting scans! :) I have mine on Sunday! I can't wait!

my scan went great today!!! i am so relieved. my doc put my edd at 8.13 for now. we got to see the heartbeat flicker but unfortunately didn't get to hear it this time. i go back in 2 weeks for my next appointment.

good luck ladies with your upcoming appointments. :)

Did they do the ultrasound vaginaly or the other way.... So glad everything went well.. I bet your real excited about seeing something more in 2weeks

They did a vaginal ultrasound. I am super excited for my next scan. Our walnut looked more like a baby so I am sure by two weeks it will look even more like a baby :happydance:

Jealous of all these scans and appointments. My first appointment is January 17 and no scan until around Valentine's Day (12 weeks). I suppose it's a good thing though- a sign that everything is just humming along and they have reason to believe it'll be anything else. Still though- it'd be nice to see that little one in there.

It's so strange how each doc has their own way of doing first appointments. My doc sees you at 6 weeks, my friends doc sees you at 8 weeks and my other friend who goes through Kaiser didn't get her scan until 13 weeks. I don't know if I could last that long tbh.

It's so strange how each doc has their own way of doing first appointments. My doc sees you at 6 weeks, my friends doc sees you at 8 weeks and my other friend who goes through Kaiser didn't get her scan until 13 weeks. I don't know if I could last that long tbh.

I would never ever last that long! I could barely make it to 7 weeks without losing my mind! My doctor in Florida wouldn't see any pregnant women til they were 10 weeks, glad I moved to Texas right before I got preggo!

With my 1st DS I didn't get a scan until 20weeks and usually that's all you get! This time I get a scan on the 25th only because they need to do a dating ultrasound, otherwise I'd be waiting until 20 weeks again!

where i am, you get a 12 & 20 week scan. Im sure you would get more if classed as high risk, but I had no conplications last time and havent had a mc.. So I guess I will jusy need to wait! Really considering a.private scan, but cant really afford it as dds birthday is soon and then it would only be another couple of weeks till my scan. I got put ahead 4 days at my firdt 12wk scan, even though I knew when I ovulated so hopefully they do the same this time! =D

Morning ladys, Couldnt sleep in this morning kept choking on snot running down my throat from my sinuses. I think its called a nasal drip anyways i get it offten mostly when i lay down at night. It drives me crazy! I think its gotn worse since i got pregnant...
lol I had such a craving for cherry choc chip from ben&jerrys last night "so bad" im still craving it lol

Morning ladys, Couldnt sleep in this morning kept choking on snot running down my throat from my sinuses. I think its called a nasal drip anyways i get it offten mostly when i lay down at night. It drives me crazy! I think its gotn worse since i got pregnant...
lol I had such a craving for cherry choc chip from ben&jerrys last night "so bad" im still craving it lol

I had that last week as well, it has eased this week though :flower:

So this morning when I wiped there was a glob of stringy clear-white mucus (sorry tmi) about a dime size. Not sure what that was about but has anyone had that? It's pretty unsettling....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->