AUGUST 2013 babies...

Ladys with low back pain, normal during pregnancy but it can also mean kidney problems (infection)
ANyone feel preasure around your uterus below the belly button...

Ladys with low back pain, normal during pregnancy but it can also mean kidney problems (infection)
ANyone feel preasure around your uterus below the belly button...

Hmm that will be a concern in case I would have fever or burning sensation during peeing. But no is just that back pain.I feel no pressure down there. You think that means something?

I thought that to.... Until i was amented in to the hospital with hives all over my body and a bad allergic reaction to something, and then the doc comes in and says you have a bad kidney infection and Its gotn in to your blood stream and this is your bodys way of fighting it off... I was like huh, i still to this day dont believe him cause iv had those allergic reactions offten in my life time. lol
Im sure its nothing, i have low back pain to, lol every evening when hubby gets home i have him rub it....

ladys i got my icecream im so happy lol
YUM choc cherry chip

Scan went great yesterday!!

Baby is measuring perfectly with my ovulation date!! Scan dated my DD at August 21st which is my due date based on my ovulation. She is keeping it at August 19th though :) The heartbeat was 146!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!

YAY! finally! I was so happy to read this post. you didnt respond yesterday and it had me worried-whew!:happydance:

I'm cramping slightly, the nurse called me back and said to take it easy that it may be the start of something :-((. She is sending me to have bloodwork done today and tomorrow.

I hope you can rest and that everything turns out fine. I'll be praying and keeping my FXd for you! :hugs: I've had increased CM since my BFP. Alot of it has been thick and stretchy. My doctor said it's prefectly normal.

Baby is measuring perfectly with my ovulation date!! Scan dated my DD at August 21st which is my due date based on my ovulation. She is keeping it at August 19th though :) The heartbeat was 146!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!

Glad everything went well!

Are any of you ladies struggling with acid reflux? Mine seems to start up in the evenings and it is just horrible! I don't know what to do to relieve it besides take some tums. Any suggestions?

I have pretty bad heartburn a lot of the time. My doctor told me Pepcid is fine to take. I've been taking 10mg at bedtime and it's been a HUGE help!

Are any of you ladies struggling with acid reflux? Mine seems to start up in the evenings and it is just horrible! I don't know what to do to relieve it besides take some tums. Any suggestions?

Ask your doctor to prescribe you Ranitidine (safe during pregnancy)
I take it for acid reflux cause i have GERD
But many pregnant women take it to prevent damage to there larnex
Acid is some evil stuff
I take tums to
I used to take nexum (purple pill) cant take it anymore now that im pregnant
but the Ranitidine i take twice a day It works pretty well

YAY! finally! I was so happy to read this post. you didnt respond yesterday and it had me worried-whew!:happydance:

Thank you! <3 I was so busy yesterday bc my appointment took 2 hours and I had to rush back to work and then I passed out as I got home :haha:

Had a first scan yesterday. We are 6w+4d and my doctor calculated the due date for 26th August!! We could see a tiny embryo and the yolk sack. Couldn't hear a heartbeat but we saw a pulse flickering.
I feel nausious but haven't been sick yet. I was told to eat 6 small meals a day instead of 3 main meals.

We were assured all is looking good and that we have to think positive for the next 6 weeks - just to get us past the critical first 12 weeks.

Thanks for all your kind words! I went and had my bloodwork yesterday and while I was at the hospital the tech suggested my doctor call in a ultrasound to ease my worries from what the nurse had said. My doc was out of the office and so I went to the er. Waited 4 hours to get an u/s and then the nurse practioner said she wouldn't do it unless there was bleeding (even though last miscarriage I didn't have bleeding). As I sat there with my sister in law in complete tears, the nurse practioner in the ER says "ma'm, we have life threatening emergencies here, we don't have time for this". Needless to say, it was an emotional day and I'm just trying to take deep breaths and think positive!

So sorry to hear of your traumatic ordeal. They didn't sound like the most considerate or helpful nurses, but do try and stay positive. Sending you big hugs :hugs: and hoping that everything will be ok.

Also wanted to say hello and please can I join this forum too? I'm 9 weeks today and due on 11th August 2013 and would love to get to know you all! xx :flower:

Thanks for all your kind words! I went and had my bloodwork yesterday and while I was at the hospital the tech suggested my doctor call in a ultrasound to ease my worries from what the nurse had said. My doc was out of the office and so I went to the er. Waited 4 hours to get an u/s and then the nurse practioner said she wouldn't do it unless there was bleeding (even though last miscarriage I didn't have bleeding). As I sat there with my sister in law in complete tears, the nurse practioner in the ER says "ma'm, we have life threatening emergencies here, we don't have time for this". Needless to say, it was an emotional day and I'm just trying to take deep breaths and think positive!

that lady sounds like a cow! Have you got a scan booked at all? I dont think you need to worry about it hun, but i know that it will reassure you to see that little baby! Maybe you can contact your doctor at the beginning of the week and he can refer you for a scan?

Welcome aimee :flower:

I know this is a scary time for you and I'm so sorry! I can't believe how rude people can be! As if you don't know what the er is for? It IS a life threatening emergency if something is wrong with your baby! Mean people suck!! :hug:

What a hateful lil troll that nurse was. My prayers are with you and your baby.

Oh txrunner that's just awful!! I would complain to a higher up, that's just beyond ridiculous.

Hi ladies! Can I join in? I was in another bump buddies group but they've stopped being active so I need some friends.
According to ov I'm due Aug 17 but my Dr is going by lmp and says Aug 15. So hence the mismatched tickers.
I have a son who will be 23 months when the baby is born, I'm hoping I'll do ok taking care of both of them! I didn't plan this pregnancy, so I'm a bit apprehensive about it.

Welcome to all the new ladies, happy y'all have joined us :)! Thanks everyone, I'm feeling more positive today and just trying to be as hopeful as possible. The nurse was definitely a witch, but I'm just praying my lil peanut is perfect!! I'm glad everyone is feeling well and scans are looking great! How's everyone's ms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->