AUGUST 2013 babies...

Hello all! I'm 7 weeks and 1 day. With our first baby! I'm so ecited!
My bbs are a little tender, and I get queasy whenever I get hungry! And I'm so tired all the time. But oddly, I don't "feel" pregnant!

Oh! And I'm due August 22, anyone else at the end of August?

hi everyone :hi: and welcome Katerdid! Nice to have you here. Morning sickness kicked in for me yesterday as I was starting to pack the house.. worst possible timing ever! i actually had a breakdown.. i was packing, and I would have to run to the bathroom to throw up. then I would cry because i felt so awful, and I am mad that I am doing this all by myself, but my husband has to work. I am under so much stress to get this all done, plus I start my new job on Monday, AND we are staying with my husband's brother all week and moving into an apartment next weekend..uugh! so much stress! I do get to see my little wiggle worm next friday again though. My doctor is awesome.. I am very sorry to be leaving her!

I hope you're feeling better runnergrl and that your stress level is down, sending you a big hug!!!!

thank you to all you lovely ladies! It's so nice to have such support on here and have others understand the feelings and emotions involved in the well being of our little ones! I did have my HCG levels checked on Thursday and I will go back again on Monday to see if they are rising appropriately. Doesn't help that the little symptoms i had (tired and sore breats) have seemed to subsided since Wednesday, which definitely has me worried since that's what happened last time. Having a previous mc takes away so much of the innocence of pregnancy, i have an ultrasound on Wednesday with the mid wife so i'm praying very hard for another healthy heartbeat! I just keep trying to remind myself that the chance of a mc after seeing a hb decreases significantly and i have a much better chance of having a healthy pregnancy than anything else. A good huge wave of nausea would do me good about now :):)! Anyways, sorry for blabbing on but so happy to have y'all on here for support during these stressful times! :hugs::hugs:

Well speaking of the nausea I GOT IT THIS MORNING ughhhhh
my face hurts to, must be Sinus's
And i have this catch in my uper back that wont go away, i over all feel like crap!!
Im glad to here things are going so well with you ladys, i started a forum a while back for First time mommys if anyone is interrested stop in https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...99469-pregnant-1-love-my-bump-buddies-27.html
hope everyone has a good weekend.... Great i think im getn a migrane Can i cry cause i just feel like crying:cry:

thank you to all you lovely ladies! It's so nice to have such support on here and have others understand the feelings and emotions involved in the well being of our little ones! I did have my HCG levels checked on Thursday and I will go back again on Monday to see if they are rising appropriately. Doesn't help that the little symptoms i had (tired and sore breats) have seemed to subsided since Wednesday, which definitely has me worried since that's what happened last time. Having a previous mc takes away so much of the innocence of pregnancy, i have an ultrasound on Wednesday with the mid wife so i'm praying very hard for another healthy heartbeat! I just keep trying to remind myself that the chance of a mc after seeing a hb decreases significantly and i have a much better chance of having a healthy pregnancy than anything else. A good huge wave of nausea would do me good about now :):)! Anyways, sorry for blabbing on but so happy to have y'all on here for support during these stressful times! :hugs::hugs:

I know how you feel.sorry you have to go through this.I don't really have an advice for you,I just feel you.I still have 1 and a half weeks to go until my next scan and as the days goes by I hope and pray that the little one is doing OK.I know if I pass that 9 week scan and I will have as strong heart beat I can get more excited about it and breath out.today didn't woke up feeling as pregnant as I did yesterday, but I do feel the hunger,the back pain,so I take it as a positive sign. Monday I will be 8 weeks,my last mc was at 7w6d.

speaking of mc, is it true once you see the heart beat the chance of a mc goes down...
For those of you who had a mc did you know you were having one?

speaking of mc, is it true once you see the heart beat the chance of a mc goes down...

With my mc, I didn't know until I went for my first scan and my ob said he couldn't see anything in the sac and sent me for bloods. The bloodwork confirmed I was mcing. The next morning I started spotting and passing clots. I am sure had I not gone to my doc yet and I saw the clots, I would have been more freaked out. Mine happened around 6 weeks.

I have heard that also about the hb and chances decreasing but I don't know how much truth there is to that because so many women have mc's at like 11 weeks or later.

I had a miscarriage about two years ago, and I definitely knew it was a mc. I had terrible crmps, and was throwing up. I'm sure its different for everyone, but I definitely knew it.

Is there a heartbeat at 5 weeks? I had an us at 5 weeks 1 day, but there was no heartbeat, thats too early for one, right?

5 weeks is early. I had a scan at 5w3d and didn't hear or see a hb. Then I heard the hb at 7 weeks, but I think some women are able to hear it around 6.

I didn't know i was having one, I went in for a scan at 8 1/2 weeks and the doctor said our little angel stopped growing between 6-7 weeks :( I ended up having a D&C a week later...

I have heard that once you hear the hb your chances drop from 15-20% to about 5%.

The great news is there's a much better chance that you will have a healthy pregnancy :)!!

Thanks for the info girls.
This is why im scared to go to are first scan... I so hope are little bean is def in there and is healthy and growing.

I had a mc, an this time I'm further along, and I'm terrified something will go wrong. We announced it to everyone since everyone knew we've been trying for two years.
I'm so scared! I just wan to be out of the first trimester!

I had a mc, an this time I'm further along, and I'm terrified something will go wrong. We announced it to everyone since everyone knew we've been trying for two years.

Agreed - first tri is just one long panic attack.

Agreed - first tri is just one long panic attack.

Quick question- I'm spotting a tiny bi. Barely noticable, and only when I wipe, and only once. I'm not cramping, so as long as I don't cramp, everything is fine, right?
Sorry if its TMI, but I'm a litle worried :/

Should be fine tiarap. I had spotting around ten weeks with no cramps, I went in to the Dr anyways and had a scan. Baby was bouncing around all happy. If it is worrying you I would go in just for peace of mind. But I do think you should be a ok.

Should be fine tiarap. I had spotting around ten weeks with no cramps, I went in to the Dr anyways and had a scan. Baby was bouncing around all happy. If it is worrying you I would go in just for peace of mind. But I do think you should be a ok.

Thank you so much! That makes me feel much better:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->