AUGUST 2013 babies...

Yeah I've heard quite a few spotting stories. Most docs seem to have said unless you have severe cramps too, then not to worry.

Yeah, I've had bad luck in the past. The reasons that I had things go wrong in the first trimester are no longer relevant (different people involved) but I know I'll feel a lot happier when I am out of it.

I had a mc, an this time I'm further along, and I'm terrified something will go wrong. We announced it to everyone since everyone knew we've been trying for two years.
I'm so scared! I just wan to be out of the first trimester!

Agreed - first tri is just one long panic attack.

I had a mc, an this time I'm further along, and I'm terrified something will go wrong. We announced it to everyone since everyone knew we've been trying for two years.
I'm so scared! I just wan to be out of the first trimester!

Agreed - first tri is just one long panic attack.

Quick question- I'm spotting a tiny bi. Barely noticable, and only when I wipe, and only once. I'm not cramping, so as long as I don't cramp, everything is fine, right?
Sorry if its TMI, but I'm a litle worried :/

Have you had sex, I didnt have any penatration but after orgasm lol I had the worst scare, cause i was spotting, a good amount and it was def red.. The nurse said it was normal that we have a lot more blood flow to are cervical area :) im sure your fine..

Ok i need to rant
Men are big babys when they are sick and Us women baby them right back
But when we are sick its like they dont give a shit
Or if they do they dont show it... dont ask how we are feeling and then act like you dont want to here how we are feeling, cause you have better things to do.
Dont say if you need anything just holla and then when we do lol well you know the rest of the story lol.... MEN!!!!

They can be so sweet yet be so inconsiderate to (sorry about any mispellings)

Ok i need to rant
Men are big babys when they are sick and Us women baby them right back
But when we are sick its like they dont give a shit
Or if they do they dont show it... dont ask how we are feeling and then act like you dont want to here how we are feeling, cause you have better things to do.
Dont say if you need anything just holla and then when we do lol well you know the rest of the story lol.... MEN!!!!

They can be so sweet yet be so inconsiderate to (sorry about any mispellings)

Ha ha that is funny! My hubby thinks every time he has a cold that he is going to die and loooovvvveeeee when I smother him..:)

Ladies I have a question. I worry about everything, I can't wait to have that scan.
A few days ago when I sneezed my belly was hurting so bad for like a minute.now tonight a sneezed again and no pain what so ever.I know that is the round ligament pain.Now my question is,of course, if is normal that it stopped. I always have back pain but I don't know if that is also the ligaments pain....
Can someone light me up on this?

Were you in a different position? It only hurts for me when I sneeze sitting/laying down, but standing up its fine.
I've got back pain constantly too. No fun!

Were you in a different position? It only hurts for me when I sneeze sitting/laying down, but standing up its fine.
I've got back pain constantly too. No fun!

Laying down,on my back that is why I am so surprised. If the back aches means the same thing,then I am good...but if not..I am just afraid that that may be because my uterus stopped growing and that means mc .....I know I am paranoid,but I can't stop to worry.

Yes, I definitely agree that the first trimester is one huge panic attack! Everything little thing that I feel, I freak out about! lol.

Also, when I sneeze I feel a puulling in my uterus! Is that the same that you ladies are talking about?

Last week I sneezed laying on my back and it hurt sooo bad I thought my uterus was going to come out of somewhere. Lol. Now if I am lying down and feel a sneeze coming on, I just sit up or stand and no pain :) don't worry so much, I am sure your fine Hun.

For the last two to three days I have had lower back pain right down around my buttocks, feels like I've pulled something. Thought it would be too early to be pregnancy related but as you ladies seem to be having similar pains could it be?

Where abouts do your backs hurt?

For the last two to three days I have had lower back pain right down around my buttocks, feels like I've pulled something. Thought it would be too early to be pregnancy related but as you ladies seem to be having similar pains could it be?

Where abouts do your backs hurt?

Low back,its called lombar pain,really low,today feels good,but I am sure as soon as I start doing something will come back.

Yes, I definitely agree that the first trimester is one huge panic attack! Everything little thing that I feel, I freak out about! lol.

Also, when I sneeze I feel a puulling in my uterus! Is that the same that you ladies are talking about?

Yeah that is it! Just I can sneeze now laying down and won't hurt and I wonder why.maybe I am all stretched, lol .

Same here, it was actually one of my first symptoms at 3-4 weeks, and I've had it off and on since. I don't know what causes it (relaxin?), but I think it's normal.

How rare is a missed miscarriage? I am just curious because a internet buddy of mine who was also pregnant just found out that her baby quit growing at 6 weeks and she should have been 10 weeks pregnant. She had a D/C yesterday and she is devastated. But I am 9 weeks and 5 days and I saw my baby last saturday and it measured well with a strong heartbeat of 161. My HCG level was over 65000 and I just want to know how rare missed miscarriages are. I guess I have found anew thing to worry about as lately my pregnancy symptoms have become rare and sometimes I wonder if I am still pregnant eventhough I saw a baby literally a day of a week. This is my first and I feel like such a noob asking these questions but I just wanted to know. Thanks guys.

How rare is a missed miscarriage? I am just curious because a internet buddy of mine who was also pregnant just found out that her baby quit growing at 6 weeks and she should have been 10 weeks pregnant. She had a D/C yesterday and she is devastated. But I am 9 weeks and 5 days and I saw my baby last saturday and it measured well with a strong heartbeat of 161. My HCG level was over 65000 and I just want to know how rare missed miscarriages are. I guess I have found anew thing to worry about as lately my pregnancy symptoms have become rare and sometimes I wonder if I am still pregnant eventhough I saw a baby literally a day of a week. This is my first and I feel like such a noob asking these questions but I just wanted to know. Thanks guys.

It gets even more unlikely to have a miscarriage with every week of pregnancy that passes. If you saw your baby + HB on Saturday when you must've been close to 9 weeks? Your chances are extremely low. I bought a doppler to make sure, have been trying for over a week (panicking about a mmc) but finally found it for the first time today. Helped relieve my worry anyway :)

I have the same conserns and worrys as you... I wish i could say it is rare for that to happen, but from what iv seen on these messages boards quite a few have experienced the same thing in the past, I wonder if the reason we think it may be common is because we see this on a daily bases, Hubby says if you think about it, of coarse your going to here storys of mc and missed mc when your on a board with women who have struggled with Mc and infertility in the past... He says not to worry about it but i still find it hard not to... I havent seen my baby yet i will the 14th tho :happydance: cant wait..

I have the same conserns and worrys as you... I wish i could say it is rare for that to happen, but from what iv seen on these messages boards quite a few have experienced the same thing in the past, I wonder if the reason we think it may be common is because we see this on a daily bases, Hubby says if you think about it, of coarse your going to here storys of mc and missed mc when your on a board with women who have struggled with Mc and infertility in the past... He says not to worry about it but i still find it hard not to... I havent seen my baby yet i will the 14th tho :happydance: cant wait..

It's not common, after a heartbeat is found it only occurs in 1% of pregnancies. It's only because we're on this forum that it seems as though it's more of a regular occurance.

lol i had my husband read the Fathers are expecting chapter of What to expect when your expecting... And after words he says do we have a baby name book lol then he says im going to make a list lol and told me to make a list and we would get together and discuss them lol.. how sweet!!

Your husband sounds so sweet lol. My husband had already started a list of names a few weeks ago all on his own! When he showed me a few days ago, all the names were for boys, haha! I love how involved they are, he's always rubbing my tummy and asking me to read him the weekly updates and the sizes, all this extra attention is nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->