AUGUST 2013 babies...

Aww that is sweet! My hubby is very excited and has made a list of jobs he wants to do to our house before the baby arrives!

I do worry about baby as I haven't yet had a scan so have not yet heard the heartbeat or seen it at all - got one in 3 weeks which will be when I am 12 weeks already!

Does anyone else ever have cramping for a short time, like a few minutes and then nothing for a few days? And does anyone else feel tight across their belly like slight wind from time to time? I get both every now and again but no spotting so I'm hoping it's just baby growing or my body making room for it. I'm 9+2 so far.

I don't know what is pregnancy and what is my freaky body anymore!

Hope everyone is doing ok and enjoying being pregnant! This first tri is a scary time isn't it?! xx:wacko:

Your husband sounds so sweet lol. My husband had already started a list of names a few weeks ago all on his own! When he showed me a few days ago, all the names were for boys, haha! I love how involved they are, he's always rubbing my tummy and asking me to read him the weekly updates and the sizes, all this extra attention is nice :)

Isn't it great...it's like we get to see a whole new side of our hubby's (at least mine lol). We were in Church this morning and he was smiling at all the babies and going "awww how cute..., can't wait". Babies do funny things to men :)

Awe, such sweet husbands! Mine has never been really been like that, he got attached after our son was born tho. I love seeing them together, how you can just see the love he has for my baby. They are best buds.

What's everyone thinking about for names? I'm stuck, can't find a boys name for the life of me! Girls names are easy, but I've got a gut feeling its a boy.

Ladies I have a question. I worry about everything, I can't wait to have that scan.
A few days ago when I sneezed my belly was hurting so bad for like a minute.now tonight a sneezed again and no pain what so ever.I know that is the round ligament pain.Now my question is,of course, if is normal that it stopped. I always have back pain but I don't know if that is also the ligaments pain....
Can someone light me up on this?

That has happened to me except this has happened when I was laughing. It takes me by surprise. I have also felt a sharp pain when I wake up out of sleep and move. No one ever tells you about these little pains!!

Not posted in awhile as been soooooo :sick: Just found out today thats because its twins! Saw both sacs and heard both heartbeats:cloud9: :shock:

Aww that is sweet! My hubby is very excited and has made a list of jobs he wants to do to our house before the baby arrives!

I do worry about baby as I haven't yet had a scan so have not yet heard the heartbeat or seen it at all - got one in 3 weeks which will be when I am 12 weeks already!

Does anyone else ever have cramping for a short time, like a few minutes and then nothing for a few days? And does anyone else feel tight across their belly like slight wind from time to time? I get both every now and again but no spotting so I'm hoping it's just baby growing or my body making room for it. I'm 9+2 so far.

I don't know what is pregnancy and what is my freaky body anymore!

Hope everyone is doing ok and enjoying being pregnant! This first tri is a scary time isn't it?! xx:wacko:
Every symptom you named i have experienced :) i think its normal
LOL hubby made a list of things to do to the house 2 days after we found out, He ran out and riped all the carpet up and put wood flooring down in the house, replaced locks lol and fixed things iv been trying to get him to do for a yr now lol... It was nice to see him get amped up about the babys safty

Awe, such sweet husbands! Mine has never been really been like that, he got attached after our son was born tho. I love seeing them together, how you can just see the love he has for my baby. They are best buds.

What's everyone thinking about for names? I'm stuck, can't find a boys name for the life of me! Girls names are easy, but I've got a gut feeling its a boy.

Well the boy name was easy cause allen has had it picked out for 2yrs now lol
Boy-OWEN
Girl- Hailey
Brooklyn(brooke)
Madison
Catlyn (i like lol hubby doesnt)
Will prob end up going with Hailey or Broooklyn
I keep haveing dreams but in them I have a daughter... So maybe im having a girl lol

Wow, twins! So exciting! How is everyone else doing?

We have names picked out already. For a girl we're going with Layla Rose and for a boy Cameron James. Our last name is Moyer so I think they sound nice, but I may be biased since we thought of them, lol. :)

Not posted in awhile as been soooooo :sick: Just found out today thats because its twins! Saw both sacs and heard both heartbeats:cloud9: :shock:

That's so exciting! I would love twins! At least you have a lot of time to prepare now. :)

congrats on the twins mummy3! Super exciting news =D

We havent picked out any names yet and will probably struggle to agree on any, like we did with dd! At the moment there are a couple I like but oh probably hates them :dohh:

Have my booking appointment on wednesday, wont be gettigng a scan so im hopig they can give me a scan date there and then.. Although more than likely i will need to wait for one in the post!

Still feeling slightly nauseous in the mornings but nothing a quick slice of toast cant fix =D

Hope everyone is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->