AUGUST 2013 babies...

Hi ladies, ok so i think i am begining to get a uti :( i am drinking loads of water and all natural cranberry juice. Do you ladies think i can cleanse it out this way or should i get antibiotics? My first time preggo so not sure how to handle this uti business.

I am 5 weeks 2 days today, due August 9th or 10th. My first ultrasound is Wednesday and I am just praying that everything is going well! Congrats to you all! :)

How'd everything go??? Im going for my appt tom. Not sure if they'll scan yet. Im going into my 6 wk (I think) Ill see what happens

Everything went great. Saw the gestational sac and yolk sac and my hcg level has a doubling time of about 40 hours, so everything is going smoothly so far. :)

Yaaaaaayyyyy..... awesome!!!

Hi ladies, ok so i think i am begining to get a uti :( i am drinking loads of water and all natural cranberry juice. Do you ladies think i can cleanse it out this way or should i get antibiotics? My first time preggo so not sure how to handle this uti business.

Get it treated right away!!

WOW!! So many blessings coming in the month of August! Welcome all :):)! Congrats to everyone on their BFP's and those who had successful levels and scans :)!

I can't wait to go in on the 27th and see our lil' bun's heartbeat..time can't go fast enough!!! I woke up this morning very nauseous, but it seemed to go away when i ate some toast. My muscles feel achey too, anyone else have that?

I see my baby on the 27th too!! Yea I have achy muscles, like sore from working out, but I haven't done a thing. Crazy??!

Admittedly, my knowledge of UTIs and pregnancy is very limited, but my understanding is that cranberry juice helps prevent but doesn't treat UTIs. It's also my understanding that a UTI will not be harmful to your pregnancy unless it goes untreated. So talk to your doctor and get those antibiotics!

Call your dr ASAP and get treated!!! Keep up with fluids but u need medical help ASAP. Hope all goes well for you.

Hi everyone. First time I have EVER posted on a forum! I am due baby #2 August 10th and am soooo excited. Is anyone else wishing they were feeling pregnant? I am needing reassurance.lol. I cant remember with my daughter but sure I had sickness by now! Looking forward to seeing my two year old be a big sister! Lots of luck to you all xx

Hi ladies, I've been super busy and I think its caught up with me. I woke up this morning feeling like I stayed up all night and took down the bar! Ended up feeling so crappy at work that I came home and took a nap. I still don't feel great. Looks like many of you are feeling similar.

Can I ask a tech question? I've beeb trying to create a signiture ticker, but when I paste it in the edit signiture box it just lists a long string of characters. any ideas or hints? Thanks!

Dec 18 coming up cant wait first appt! Hope your feeling awesome txrunnergirl xxx

Thanks ladies! I ended up calling my RE and the nurse told me to go in tomorrow for urinalysis. Depending on those results I will know if I need to get antibiotics or not. In the meantime she told me to drink tons of cranberry juice all day today....the unsweetened kind...yuck!

Hi everyone. First time I have EVER posted on a forum! I am due baby #2 August 10th and am soooo excited. Is anyone else wishing they were feeling pregnant? I am needing reassurance.lol. I cant remember with my daughter but sure I had sickness by now! Looking forward to seeing my two year old be a big sister! Lots of luck to you all xx

Welcome!! Does your two year old know about this pregnancy yet? What an exciting time!!:happydance:

Hi ladies, I've been super busy and I think its caught up with me. I woke up this morning feeling like I stayed up all night and took down the bar! Ended up feeling so crappy at work that I came home and took a nap. I still don't feel great. Looks like many of you are feeling similar.

Can I ask a tech question? I've beeb trying to create a signiture ticker, but when I paste it in the edit signiture box it just lists a long string of characters. any ideas or hints? Thanks!

You have to make sure you're selecting the code that isn't HTML. Instead of these < > around your code, you should have these [ ] around your code. Hope that helps. :)

I know what you mean, this is my first and I'm having very mild symptoms and no nausea at all, but hang in there, it's real! I wouldn't mind the reassurance, but not being sick is wonderful.

Hi ladies, I'm expecting my 3rd on the 6th August :) it's quite nerve racking that I am going to have 3 under 3! I am absolutely terrified!! My son is 6 months old and my daughter is 2 on Sunday. It is going to be super stressful but worth it! Hope you're sickness isn't treating you too bad!

Hi ladies, im very cautiously joining the august 2013 baby club =D

Got my bfp today, I THINK Im due on the 24th August, but I wasnt tracking O this cycle so I cant be sure exactly. Definitely due late August though. Im 3w 6days today =D

MrsMurphy2Be - same DD as me :). I got my BFP yesterday, 12DPO. Still being cautious though as very early days...

ps congrats!

hey can i join in? my name is sam, just found out i am pregnant with #2 after 6 months of trying :) my estimated due date is 21st of august but obviously won't know for certain until i get a scan!
my little boy is 2 years, 4 months.
how is everyone? i'm really bloated and have been getting dull cramps for days!
xx

morning ladies, hope everyone is feeling good and feeding your babies lots of yummy food so they grow healthy and strong!
Enjoy your weekends, everyone! One more week till I'm off a week for Christmas! (thank goodness!!!)

morning ladies, hope everyone is feeling good and feeding your babies lots of yummy food so they grow healthy and strong!
Enjoy your weekends, everyone! One more week till I'm off a week for Christmas! (thank goodness!!!)

Welcome all new ladies!!!!

runnergrl, i'm trying to feed baby healthy, but for some reason my body no longer likes salads and fruits :( My stomach gets upset everytime i eat those foods. I'm okay with carbs though. I didn't have any nauseau today, just the upset tummy! Congrats on your numbers!

Is it bad that all food turns me off? All I seem to want to eat is toast with peanut butter or cream cheese lol. My nausea gets real bad in the evenings. I don't know what to do because tonight and tomorrow night we have dinner plans with friends and I hope I don't get sick at the table :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->