AUGUST 2013 babies...

lol i had my husband read the Fathers are expecting chapter of What to expect when your expecting... And after words he says do we have a baby name book lol then he says im going to make a list lol and told me to make a list and we would get together and discuss them lol.. how sweet!!
you know thats hows we picked our names for our previous children wrote down names seperately came together and if the names didnt appear they got crossed off until we compromised on a name we loved

Mummy3 congrats on the twins super exciting hun..
i cannot wait for my scan its on the 28th january when im 12 weeks and 1 day. im 9 +1 at the mo and time is dragging , and i dont know if its because its my 4th but i am sooo fatigued its unreal

Hi

I am currently 8+1 weeks. I have a scan in 2 days so I should know what EDD will be. However going by my dates It should be 19 August 2013.

I have had waves of feeling ill, but they seem to get less and less. Not getting hopes up just yet though (Morning sickness).

I have had mega bloating but that's gone now too. The only thing still around is the extreme tiredness.

*Pokes head in, looks around*

Anyone got food? :pizza:

I'm making an Irish stew, prob won't eat much so there will be spare!!!!

yummm Food lol woke up wanting a tostios pizza lol
Emma 21 We came to a decision, we narrowed the list down to 3 names :)
And the fatique oh my its awful it hits me at random times during the day and i have to take naps or else i just crash... lol
So i got sick for the second time LAst night around 4:30 rolled over in bed and thought ughh this heartburn so i thought tums, and as soon as the thought of chewing up the tums i ran to the tolite EKKKKK... So far so good today, Infact im hungry very hungry, anyone elses nipples or breast itching, after i got out of the shower there itching off, scratching does no good..

Going out to get burger and fries now. I don't have any excuse, though, just hungry! I'm a fussy eater - someone reminded me over the weekend that I'd better get use to eating things I don't like unless I want to raise a son who is just as fussy as me. I'm not going to be one of those parents who serves chicken nuggets to his kid all the time because they won't eat anything else!

Going out to get burger and fries now. I don't have any excuse, though, just hungry! I'm a fussy eater - someone reminded me over the weekend that I'd better get use to eating things I don't like unless I want to raise a son who is just as fussy as me. I'm not going to be one of those parents who serves chicken nuggets to his kid all the time because they won't eat anything else!

I know ppl like this. I do not want to be them either.

I know ppl like this. I do not want to be them either.

This is a fear of mine too, I was a terrible eater as a kid and my OH's daughter (who is 10) is soooo fussy it drives me mad :dohh:

Theyll eat whats on there plate or else there not getn up from the table lol

That's one of my big fears as well. OH is terribly picky and barely eats any fruits and veggies :nope: I eat everything so I hope kiddo would take after me for that.

My niece is like that. For some reason my brother just lets her eat whatever she likes. I babysat her once (aged 4) and she refused to eat her dinner - rice & chicken, very child friendly & plain. She then got a packet of biscuits out of her bag and started eating them instead! My brother had put them in there for her 'in case she got hungry'. I worry about her now.

yummm Food lol woke up wanting a tostios pizza lol
Emma 21 We came to a decision, we narrowed the list down to 3 names :)
And the fatique oh my its awful it hits me at random times during the day and i have to take naps or else i just crash... lol
So i got sick for the second time LAst night around 4:30 rolled over in bed and thought ughh this heartburn so i thought tums, and as soon as the thought of chewing up the tums i ran to the tolite EKKKKK... So far so good today, Infact im hungry very hungry, anyone elses nipples or breast itching, after i got out of the shower there itching off, scratching does no good..

yeah i hear ya with the sickness and fatigue, i was sick last night and this morning and im pretty much nauseaus all the time ... and the naps i can go back to bed and sleep for 3 hours at a time

hun im the fussiest eater you will ever meet, yet my kids eat fruit, salad and veg til it comes out of thier ears give it to them young and it dont bother them that you dont eat it

Please say some prayers for me and my lo. I had my second round of hcg done today and it only went up 300 from Thirsday. Doctor called me in for an ultrasound this afternoon :-(. Not looking very good ladies, so sad

Before I got pregnant I just LOVED food (maybe a bit too much)! But since I got pregnant and mainly since 7 weeks I've just felt really off most food, especially tomato based things like soup, pasta sauces etc and can only face really specific things at certain times. Food has lost its taste at the moment, it's really weird and I miss it! I just wish I could crave something now but after craving sausages and meat for like 2 weeks all of a sudden I've just gone off food in general! So strange!

Please say some prayers for me and my lo. I had my second round of hcg done today and it only went up 300 from Thirsday. Doctor called me in for an ultrasound this afternoon :-(. Not looking very good ladies, so sad

Aww of course I will pray for you hun! Hoping things get better for you very soon. Don't give up hope yet! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->