AUGUST 2013 babies...

Please say some prayers for me and my lo. I had my second round of hcg done today and it only went up 300 from Thirsday. Doctor called me in for an ultrasound this afternoon :-(. Not looking very good ladies, so sad

sending prayers your way!! I hope everything is ok!

Sending lots of prays your way Txrunnergirl, hope everything is ok x :hugs:

Please say some prayers for me and my lo. I had my second round of hcg done today and it only went up 300 from Thirsday. Doctor called me in for an ultrasound this afternoon :-(. Not looking very good ladies, so sad

Everything crossed for you and your LO :hugs:

thinking of you and your little one :hugs:

Thank you everyone! My u/s is in a couple hours so I will have an answer then. Thanks again xx

I hope everything is fine.we all think of you and your baby.I really really hope everything is OK .

Hi

I am currently 8+1 weeks. I have a scan in 2 days so I should know what EDD will be. However going by my dates It should be 19 August 2013.

I have had waves of feeling ill, but they seem to get less and less. Not getting hopes up just yet though (Morning sickness).

I have had mega bloating but that's gone now too. The only thing still around is the extreme tiredness.
We are in the same boat.Well,I have my scan in 10 days and I am restless. My symptoms are fading away too,which got me a little bit scared.no morning sickness, no sore boobs they are just heavy and hard,and my back pain is everything I have left.my bloating is gone too...oh and what else I have is this constant hunger,this hunger pains are so bad.

Thinking of you Txrunnergirl. Good luck with your u/s. x

Hello! Does anybody also have light pink discharge? It's very little and only when I wipe....

I am currently 8 weeks 3 days along and have no other symptoms....no cramping or anything. We had an Ultrasound done last week and were able to see the heartbeat...

Hello! Does anybody also have light pink discharge? It's very little and only when I wipe....

I am currently 8 weeks 3 days along and have no other symptoms....no cramping or anything. We had an Ultrasound done last week and were able to see the heartbeat...

just wanted to ease your mind, its normal, iv read up on it... its possible your just having some irratation up there that might be causeing it..Are you cramping, is it constant like every time you wipe or scant...

Sorry TXRunnerGirl. My husband I will keep you in both of our prayers.

I had it at about 5 weeks. I even had a clot. I am currently now 10w and 4 days according to the latest measurment and the heartbeat is great.....I am sure it will be fine. My doctor told me as long as i was not filling pads and having cramps light bleeding can be normal.

Hi

I am currently 8+1 weeks. I have a scan in 2 days so I should know what EDD will be. However going by my dates It should be 19 August 2013.

I have had waves of feeling ill, but they seem to get less and less. Not getting hopes up just yet though (Morning sickness).

I have had mega bloating but that's gone now too. The only thing still around is the extreme tiredness.
We are in the same boat.Well,I have my scan in 10 days and I am restless. My symptoms are fading away too,which got me a little bit scared.no morning sickness, no sore boobs they are just heavy and hard,and my back pain is everything I have left.my bloating is gone too...oh and what else I have is this constant hunger,this hunger pains are so bad.

Oh dont even mention the hunger. I've never experienced hunger like this. (Every few hours i feel starved) But im thinking its my constant eating keeping the MS at bay.
My friend whom had her baby in June gave me some good advise for MS. And that is to eat. Small portions very often. When you feel ill, no matter how badly the thought of food may be, eat a slice of toast or something. And i have to admit it does work. Its the not eating that makes you feel ill.

Good luck TXrunnergirl, we will be thinking of you!

As for snacks to keep ms away, do you ladies have any suggestions? I'm so tired of eating pretzels, carrots, apples and chips. I need help on things to munch on so I can go to the store this evening and buy them. I really hope this ends soon and I can start eating healthy again like fish and salads. All I can stomach right now are carbs and starch....dead calories as my husband calls it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->