AUGUST 2013 babies...

I am making myself heavy shakes,when I can't eat much or nothing because i just gag sometimes even thinking of food(ex:meat).I blend 4 bananas with malted milk,some ice cream and either soy milk or regular milk.I make like that with pears,those contain lots of fiber(helps with the constipation)mangos,strawberry... I mean really every fruit I can find.it is easier to drink it like that then to chew it and keeping down.

Hi

I am currently 8+1 weeks. I have a scan in 2 days so I should know what EDD will be. However going by my dates It should be 19 August 2013.

I have had waves of feeling ill, but they seem to get less and less. Not getting hopes up just yet though (Morning sickness).

I have had mega bloating but that's gone now too. The only thing still around is the extreme tiredness.
We are in the same boat.Well,I have my scan in 10 days and I am restless. My symptoms are fading away too,which got me a little bit scared.no morning sickness, no sore boobs they are just heavy and hard,and my back pain is everything I have left.my bloating is gone too...oh and what else I have is this constant hunger,this hunger pains are so bad.

Oh dont even mention the hunger. I've never experienced hunger like this. (Every few hours i feel starved) But im thinking its my constant eating keeping the MS at bay.
My friend whom had her baby in June gave me some good advise for MS. And that is to eat. Small portions very often. When you feel ill, no matter how badly the thought of food may be, eat a slice of toast or something. And i have to admit it does work. Its the not eating that makes you feel ill.

Yep your friend is right, eating seems to be whats keeping the ms from getn out of control.. Pretzels help..

Don't you just hate when you worked hard for a awesome tasty dinner,and you have to throw it all up and start all over again because you are hungry?:haha::wacko:

Thank you for all your prayers. Unfortunately, my husband and I are completely gutted. Our little peanut didn't have a heartbeat anymore. We are so devastated. I wish all of you the very very best in your pregnancies and I will be praying for you all!

Thank you for all your prayers. Unfortunately, my husband and I are completely gutted. Our little peanut didn't have a heartbeat anymore. We are so devastated. I wish all of you the very very best in your pregnancies and I will be praying for you all!

Oh I am so sorry.Hugs :hugs:

I am so sorry xxx

I am at a loss for words, absolutely gutted for you! So sorry...

Soooo sorry. God bless you.

i am soooo sorry hunni x words cannot express how you are feeling at the moment :( :flower:

I am so sorry! :hugs:

I'm so sorry TXrunnergirl :hugs:

So sorry to hear that...stay strong and dont give up...it will happen for you im sure...

Im so sorry honey, My prayers and thoughts are with you during this hard time :hugs:

Txrunnergirl- my heart aches for you.. I have been so paranoid about the same thing happening to me and having just gone through it, I know how it is. there is nothing anyone can say that will help heal this emptiness. All I can offer is my prayers and my virtual (or real if you want it;)) shoulder to cry on. I know that was what I needed when I lost my baby at 11+4. i just needed people to let me be sad and cry and miss her. I am beyond so sorry for your loss..My heart is breaking for you:cry:
PM me, please, if you need anything at all...

Ugh the closer it gets to my scan the more paranoid i get, I have little to no nausea, Iv thrown up twice, it just hits then its gone... Worried there may be a prob... here all the storys of awful ms...
Im just afraid that when i go for my scan my worst fears will come true, being a Missed MC or a blighten ovum.. I cant help but to worry about these things... I just want to know theres a healthy growing baby in there already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->