AUGUST 2013 babies...

Ugh the closer it gets to my scan the more paranoid i get, I have little to no nausea, Iv thrown up twice, it just hits then its gone... Worried there may be a prob... here all the storys of awful ms...
Im just afraid that when i go for my scan my worst fears will come true, being a Missed MC or a blighten ovum.. I cant help but to worry about these things... I just want to know theres a healthy growing baby in there already!

I know, I feel the same..I just had 2 mc and I don't believe that I will have a third one.but you never know.you can book a private scan if you can.I have 10 days left until mine.when is yours?

Ugh the closer it gets to my scan the more paranoid i get, I have little to no nausea, Iv thrown up twice, it just hits then its gone... Worried there may be a prob... here all the storys of awful ms...
Im just afraid that when i go for my scan my worst fears will come true, being a Missed MC or a blighten ovum.. I cant help but to worry about these things... I just want to know theres a healthy growing baby in there already!

I know how you feel. I saw my baby a few days ago and it had a healthy heartbeat but this is my first and just really worried that something will happen.

Hi

I am currently 8+1 weeks. I have a scan in 2 days so I should know what EDD will be. However going by my dates It should be 19 August 2013.

I have had waves of feeling ill, but they seem to get less and less. Not getting hopes up just yet though (Morning sickness).

I have had mega bloating but that's gone now too. The only thing still around is the extreme tiredness.

Same here. Is it normal for sysptoms to subside? I'll be eight weeks on thursday, and all my symptoms are slowly dwindling off. Except the exhausion. oe anyone know if this is normal?

So sorry for your loss TXrunnergirl. I know all to well how it feels! Take time to cry, grieve, scream....whatever it is you need to do. Then when your ready, pick yourself up and try for your LO again. It will happen for you, don't give up!

So sorry txrunnergirl! It's always in all our minds but to have it confirmed is so tragic, take time together (u and OH). Scary time is 1st trimester I have had no scan test and its a terrifying time.

TXrunnergirl, so sorry for your loss hun.

Wontgiveup, at least you have a date for your scan! I imagine mine will the mid/end of february! Waaay too long to wait!

I have been so hungry lately, yesterday I ate 2 big bowls of homemade veggie soup and i still didnt feel full. Need to stop eating so much!
I have my booking appointment tomorrow, a wee bit excited but i know its nothing special. It will be a good feeling to get the ball rolling though!

Hope everyone is keeping well =D

I know, I feel the same..I just had 2 mc and I don't believe that I will have a third one.but you never know.you can book a private scan if you can.I have 10 days left until mine.when is yours?

Monday (luckly) excited and nervous at the same time

Wontgiveup, at least you have a date for your scan! I imagine mine will the mid/end of february! Waaay too long to wait!

I have been so hungry lately, yesterday I ate 2 big bowls of homemade veggie soup and i still didnt feel full. Need to stop eating so much!
I have my booking appointment tomorrow, a wee bit excited but i know its nothing special. It will be a good feeling to get the ball rolling though!

Sorry you have to wait so long for your scan, Even tho mine is close by that doesnt make me worry any less then it would if mine was at the end of feb...

Thank you for all your prayers. Unfortunately, my husband and I are completely gutted. Our little peanut didn't have a heartbeat anymore. We are so devastated. I wish all of you the very very best in your pregnancies and I will be praying for you all!

Truly sorry to hear your heartbreaking news. You are in our thoughts x

Sorry you have to wait so long for your scan, Even tho mine is close by that doesnt make me worry any less then it would if mine was at the end of feb...

I couldnt agree more. I had two, yes two nightmares last night that I was loosing my pregnancy. And i think it might have something to do with the fact that I have my first scan tomorrow (8+3) (private).

Didnt want to go through the whole booking appointment, bloods taken etc until I was more sure. My GP seems to do them way too early. At 4 weeks yore sent home with half a library and you have your 12 week scan date.

Thank you for all your prayers. Unfortunately, my husband and I are completely gutted. Our little peanut didn't have a heartbeat anymore. We are so devastated. I wish all of you the very very best in your pregnancies and I will be praying for you all!

Oh sweetie I am so very sorry to hear this. I haven't been keeping up with this thread very much but I just decided to catch up and am so sad for you that this happened. I have been through it twice so I know how you feel. Feel free to pm if you have any qs or need to get stuff off your chest. Thinking of you :hugs:

TXRunnerGirl, so sorry to hear your news. It will happen next time, sad that this LO wasn't meant to be, but there will be another for you. Hope you are DH are ok. x

Hii.. I'm 10 weeks.. 3rd baby.. DD is 8/2/13
yayyy~! (this will most likely be my last baby)

I've had morning sickness every morning since Dec. 9th... and im nauseous all night long.
I had the sore boobs but it has gone away.. for the most part.
BP is a little high so i have to swim a lot ..i guess it helps according to the doc.

I think this will be a girl. Just a gut feeling.. I was right w/ the others so we'll see!

Good Afternoon!!

I am due on August 21, 2013!!!

Tooo excited!!!

So sorry TXRunnerGirl. Praying for you and your partner as you work through this difficult time. Sending you lots of hugs:hugs: and hoping you will be ok. xx

Evening ladies :) how is everyone today?

I can officially say I feel like shit today. Cought the cold, that oh and dd had and i thought i had avoided it! (i never manage to avoid it though, who was i kidding!) have been exhausted all day and felt terrible because i didnt feel like doing anything with dd. Went for a nap with her and when i woke my head was pounding and i spent the next hour walking about because i felt like i was going to spew. Thabkfully i never and it went away after we went out and visited my dad.
On a happy note, i have my booking appointment tomorrow =D

just checking in girls. I took an athletic training fitness class today at work and it kicked my butt! I couldnt do all the abs, I did about half the mountain climbers, and I am going to be so sore from all the squats and lunges, YIKES! I start teaching that class next week, and that will be a lot easier because I wont be doing so much as instructing and correcting form! My job is going to be awesome. I told my boss I was pregnant today because I just cant do all of the strenuous activities that I would normally be able to do! He took the news exceptionally well and was so positive and encouraging. I feel 100% better! My son is doing great at his school too, and that makes me SO HAPPY! We move into our apartment on Monday, so we can finally start settling in with our stuff and really get into the routine. I LOVE routines! I thrive on them!

Hello Hun I am so very sorry to hear this Hun :hugs: my deepest condolences to you and hubby my heart melts for you I know you were so happy and thrilled and I will treasure our TTY journey together and announcing our pregnancies you are such a awesome person Hun and I know one day you will hold your baby in your arms one day he or she is waiting in heaven for you whenever you try again my best to you Hun if you ever need to talk I am here always

Oh TXRunnerGirl- I am so sad for you and your husband. All of us in this thread fear the worst for our little ones during this tenuous time and I am so sorry that it happened to you. I know there are no words to take the disappointment away so know that you have our support here!

In my news I had my first appointment today. They moved me up because of the doctor's schedule and they did a vaginal ultrasound too. It was nice to see the bean and see the heartbeat flickering on screen (not so nice all the prodding they did and all the blood they took)! Next appointment and scan are in 4 weeks- seems like an eternity. Since I'll need to be leaving work during the day for appointments I told my manager today as well. She was so nice and very supportive!

Hope everyone is feeling okay! Again, TXRunnerGirl, so sorry to hear about what happened, my heart goes out to you.

mega excited my middle boy starts nursery school on thursday he is sooo excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->