AUGUST 2013 babies...

It sucks but I think I came to terms with it after a nice long nap, lol. The name was William. We have other names that we like....actually Charles is #3 on our list so it's funny you mentioned that! But again, I might end up having a girl so I guess dh and I better add to our girls names lol
William's a fairly common name, so I guess I'm not surprised that your cousin chose that. Plus, with Prince William in the news, that might have played a part in it. Of course, it also has so many variations, Will, Willy, Wils, Billy, Bill, etc, but it might be best to go for something totally different.

Have any of you ladies had trouble with nausea when drinking water? I have increased my water intake since getting my BFP and am trying to drink even more due to a sinus infection and upper respiratory infection. I'm having some trouble with increased nausea depending on the amount of water I drink at one time. If I try to drink more than about 4oz of water at one time I start to feel very nauseous.
I do. I can't drink more than a few sips at a time. Sometimes I am so thirsty I just want to down a cold bottle of water but I know if I do it will come back up. But definitely drinking cold water is less nauseating than room temp water.

I agree. I can drink cold water much easier. Before getting pregnant I could barely drink cold water. I have IBS and it would cause spasms. It's so weird that it's the only water I can drink now, lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I brought it up to my doctor because I'm worried I'm not drinking enough.

Ladys Urgent Question
Im the worst for random out breaks of hives and allergic reations

Well looks like im haveing one right now.
Hives Is it safe to take benadryl, nurse put it on the list of meds, but out from in written in pen in says only to take if needed, makes me think i shouldnt take it... It is a class b medication so But anyone have any experience related to this... Oatmeal bath are out of the question, only have a shower... lol HELP can i take benadryl i freak over having to take anything but i cant let this go to far ill end up in allergic shock or worse...

Benadryl is fine. I have trouble with insomnia and my OB told me it was the best thing for pregnant women to take to help with that. I think the reason they wrote as needed is that Benadryl is meant to be an as needed medication, especially because it causes drowsiness.

You can add me to the list!! :) I'm due August 14, 2013. :D Excited but nervous - first baby...everything is brand new lol

This is my first, too. I know exactly how you feel. There's so much info and stuff out there to weed through. I'm trying to research things slowly so I don't get too overwhelmed. :)

Exactly!! I'm trying to take one day at a time and try not to freak out when I go through something where I'm not sure if it's OK or not :p

I'm sure it will be a while before txrunnergirl edits the first post on this thread as her heart is mending, but I would also like to say I was due on 14th August but lost my little baby on 29th December.
Please take care of yourselves ladies and have happy and healthy pregnancies.

Well, bad news for me today -- blighted ovum. I thought at 9+5 I was past the point where that was possible (i.e. it would have terminated earlier), but sadly not. The gynae said that since I'm already bleeding there's a good chance I'll be able to pass the rest of the tissue naturally, so I'm taking pills for that and will go back in on Monday to check how it's progressing. Hoping to avoid a D&C.

All the best to all of you, thanks for your support, and hopefully I'll be dropping in here in a few months with better news.

I am so sorry to hear of the losses. Sending much love to all of you :hugs:

Well, bad news for me today -- blighted ovum. I thought at 9+5 I was past the point where that was possible (i.e. it would have terminated earlier), but sadly not. The gynae said that since I'm already bleeding there's a good chance I'll be able to pass the rest of the tissue naturally, so I'm taking pills for that and will go back in on Monday to check how it's progressing. Hoping to avoid a D&C.

All the best to all of you, thanks for your support, and hopefully I'll be dropping in here in a few months with better news.

I am so sorry...it's just so unfair that some of us have to go through all this!

FX that you get your forever bean next time :hugs:

:cry: so sad to hear of the losses. Praying for you ladies. It's such a sad thing to go through. Hope to see you both back in here very soon!

I am sorry to hear about the losses ladies.How sad:cry:I have been there is very sad.

Oh no, terribly sad :cry: I'm so sorry! Hopefully you will not have to get a d&c xxx

My heart goes out to those that have lost. Praying for you and your families.

sorry to hear that.

Sorry to hear about your losses, anchor and elleff. :hugs: I've had a loss in the past so I know how it feels. I hope you are ready to get back to TTC soon and that we see back here quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->