AUGUST 2013 babies...

im under hospital care too with my blood clotting disoreder and 4 previous miscarriages but this time they are not doing any bloods scns etc til 12 weeks still gotta wait til the 28th january... :(

finding it hard at the mo as my baby sis lost her baby at 6 weeks 1 week before i found out i was pregnant with this baby and she hates me ... infact i quote she said on christmas day i hope ur dirty bas***d little sprog dies..

it really hurt as im not allowed to post pics on facebook as im being insensitive and feel i cant enjoy my preg as a result

I can understand why she would be upset but that is just seems a bit extreme. So sorry you are going through this. You should be able to be excited!

Hello ladies, big big congratulations to you all.

I'm Jessica and baby number 3(!!) is due the 19th (going by my last period, could change at the scan)! My situation is a bit different, I'm thinking about giving baby up for adoption, for a number of reasons. It would be very nice to have somewhere to talk about the pregnancy though, so I hope I'm still welcome here :) x

im under hospital care too with my blood clotting disoreder and 4 previous miscarriages but this time they are not doing any bloods scns etc til 12 weeks still gotta wait til the 28th january... :(

finding it hard at the mo as my baby sis lost her baby at 6 weeks 1 week before i found out i was pregnant with this baby and she hates me ... infact i quote she said on christmas day i hope ur dirty bas***d little sprog dies..

it really hurt as im not allowed to post pics on facebook as im being insensitive and feel i cant enjoy my preg as a result

wow, harsh how horrible of her, I hope you tell her so as well, do not let this stop you enjoying your pregnancy your baby is very precious, I would still share what I wanted on facebook but when you post you can block her and her friends or mutal friends from seeing it that way she wont know and no one who may go back and say somthing will.

You little sister needs to cop on, you know how it feels to lose a baby she should be happy for you not trying to make you feel bad. :hugs:

Had my first scan yesterday! They said everything looked good. Heart rate 153. I was a bit worried since I really don't have any symptoms. I had it early due to fertility treatments and they wanted one before I was able to be passed on to an OB. And with it I finally got the ok from my husband that we can tell our parents. We wanted to wait since all we have been through to get here. So now I need to devise a plan. This will be his parents first grand child so I really want to surprise them!

Oh and for those that are having problems with water, I was told a long time ago that sometimes water can irritate an already upset stomach. What I found is that if I can lemon to it to cut the taste then I don't have as much of a problem. My husbands office has these great packets of crystalized lemon that I can carry in my purse and just pop into my water bottle when needed. It's called True Lemon and you can order it on Amazon.

That wasn't very nice, enjoy ur preg any way u see fit. If u were supportive when she needed it she should be happy for u not bitter :(

wow, harsh how horrible of her, I hope you tell her so as well, do not let this stop you enjoying your pregnancy your baby is very precious, I would still share what I wanted on facebook but when you post you can block her and her friends or mutal friends from seeing it that way she wont know and no one who may go back and say somthing will.

You little sister needs to cop on, you know how it feels to lose a baby she should be happy for you not trying to make you feel bad. :hugs:

thank you thats why it was such a shock as i was soo supportive of her knowing wht its like xx

Wow, that's really something. I can understand the pain of losing a child to MS all too well and also the irrational resentment of people who have successful pregnancies at the same time, but I would never vocalize such a thing especially at Christmas and to someone who had suffered similar sorts of losses as well.
As for Facebook, I would go ahead and post whatever pictures you like. If your sister finds it uncomfortable for her, the best thing to do is for her to block you for the next 9 months. There is no reason you can't enjoy your pregnancy and share with your friends and family. I am sure you would be sensitive enough not to discuss it in front of her, but it's unreasonable in the extreme for her to deny you the right to celebrate your wonderful event.

Hello ladies, big big congratulations to you all.

I'm Jessica and baby number 3(!!) is due the 19th (going by my last period, could change at the scan)! My situation is a bit different, I'm thinking about giving baby up for adoption, for a number of reasons. It would be very nice to have somewhere to talk about the pregnancy though, so I hope I'm still welcome here :) x

Hi, welcome. I recognise you from around the forum. Of course you are welcome here. X

I've had my first proper bout of MS this week. Unfortunately it coincided with a branch visit I had this week. Least fun car journey ever!

That's horrible. I hope nothing of the sort happens to you and your baby. She's just bitter. Its understandable she's upset but she should seek your support instead of hurting you like that. That's just extreme. I'm sure she'll come around. Just focus on yourself and enjoy this pregnancy. You have every right to.

This is just my perspective. Before getting pregnant in May 2012 and after the MC I didn't want to see updates about other people's pregnancies on facebook. It just hurt so much to see it. I know they were happy but I had longed to be pregnant myself and wasn't and that hurt a great deal. Thankfully I am not pregnant again and all is well so far. I thought about posting a photo or saying something but I then remembered the me who had miscarried and her pain and decided it was best to just share my happiness with the people who'd appreciate it in person.

Anyways, happy and safe pregnancies to all of us.:flower:

Ladies, I'm failry upset. I just got my referal for an obgyn and a later with the date of my us. it will be my first baby ever, and my first us isn't until 20 weeks! :( I guess it is fairly normal when your low risk in my area but I'm really disssapointed. I thought I would be like my SIL's and get one at 12 weeks.

Where are you THart? That seems strange, have you considered a private scan?

I'm in New Brunswick, CA. The hubby doesn't think its necessary, says that its too much money (about $150) and that if they made it for that far away that they must think things are going smoothly in the pregnancy.

I'm just more dissapointed than anything else. I was looking forward to seeing my little blob.

I am shocked! I can't imagine how your feeling, I am beside myself having to wait just another 3 weeks. Sorry Hun, I guess there should be some comfort in being classed as 'low risk' but I would deffo be getting the credit card out for a private scan x

I recently did some looking into how often you get an US during pregnancy. Stupid me, I thought they did one every monthly visit! But in doing that research, I found it's not at all uncommon for there only to be one during the entire pregnancy - the half-way one at 20 weeks. Not sure what your financial situation is THart, but $150 might well be worth your piece of mind.

past couple of days iv felt the baby move :) flutters and prods so im guessing either its because my dates are right and its cuz its my 4th baby. OR my dates are wrong because i had irregular bleeding before finding out i was pregnant with this one... what do you ladies think?

^^you must have your dates wrong. No way are you feeling baby move if you aren't 10 weeks yet.

There is something to be said about the reassurance seeing your baby provides. I saw mine today and I feel soooo much better!

This is truly sad to read.

I fell pregnant 3rd time (all previous losses) and my Due date was the 24th June 2012. Not long after, my friend fell pregnant (both planned pregnancies) and her due date was the 9th July 2012.

Sadly mine didnt work out, But in all that time, I thought and was so happy for my friend as one miracle would make it. Funny enough, he came early (a bit prem (born at 2.1kg) and the day he was born? 24th June 2012.

Oh boy, and yes I cried, like never before, but it was all tears of joy!!!! He made it.

The same friend fell pregnant prior to that (Dec 2011), same time as her sister, but unfortunately she lost the pregnancy in February. Her sisters baby "Lily" made it through.

My partners aunt's sister had 22 losses, 1 health baby boy, then fell pregnant with a baby girl and sadly passed away when giving birth.

I went for a bra fitting the other day, and the lady who measured me said her friend is also pregnant now and they are crossing fingers as she has had 16 losses and this is pregnancy no:17

Looong and very sad stories I know, But what I have learnt through all of this is that each and every baby born is an absolute miracle, to have a baby is most certainly not a given nor a right, but a blessing. Each with their own Destiny.

Your sister has no right to take her anger out on your little one, and I truly hope she will realize this very soon.

Emma21, you have a wonderful pregnancy and show your pregnancy off as much as you feel fit. You are not responsible for your sisters loss. If she is afraid of what she might see on FB then she should stay off it and not punish others. She is most certainly not the only whom has had a loss.

holy cow, I am so bloated tonight!!!!! I look like I am 6 months preggo! What in the world??

LOL, I had exactly the same thing happen last night to me. It seemed to have settled a little by this morning, but kinda started again tonight. Sooo who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->