AUGUST 2013 babies...

I had my scan today, I am 5 weeks 6 days, we only saw a sac but I am more than happy at just seeing that. We have another scan next week where we should see a bean and a heartbeat. I am due on the 6th September (may change) so I will be transferring over to the September thread.

Would like to wish all you ladies luck in your pregnancies :dust:

I am deeply sorry to those who have suffered a loss, I hope it isn't too long until you have a baby again :hugs: :dust:

Attachments

• DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0033.jpg
    DSC_0033.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 3
Thats great news :) keep us posted and good luck next week :)
I had my scan today, I am 5 weeks 6 days, we only saw a sac but I am more than happy at just seeing that. We have another scan next week where we should see a bean and a heartbeat. I am due on the 6th September (may change) so I will be transferring over to the September thread.

Would like to wish all you ladies luck in your pregnancies :dust:

I am deeply sorry to those who have suffered a loss, I hope it isn't too long until you have a baby again :hugs: :dust:

Hi all I'm new to this site. It has helped me so much so far. I will be 10 weeks this Saturday. I am due 9th aug...so exciting!!

I feel guilty... I ate McDonald's today and had a Coke.. I couldn't resist anymore after weeks of healthy meals,shakes and water.

Nothing wrong with fast food lol, im a sucker for it... regardless im going to get fat... And i get plenty of healthy nutrients to my baby at home so if i want to treat my self to mcdonalds then its a ok with me in fact im eating there tonight lol YUMMM!!!

Nothing wrong with fast food lol, im a sucker for it... regardless im going to get fat... And i get plenty of healthy nutrients to my baby at home so if i want to treat my self to mcdonalds then its a ok with me in fact im eating there tonight lol YUMMM!!!

Totally agree!! Well for the next 7 months this baby owns my body. ( so what baby wants, baby gets) After that I have all the time in the world to shape up. Well thats what I tell myself :winkwink:

How can you say No to this cute lille one:cloud9:

Attachments

• 11Baby09012013.JPG
    11Baby09012013.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 3
So jealous of all the scans! I don't get mine for ages...

I've been eating doughnuts lately, and I never do! But with all the vomiting/nausea I'm just glad I'm wanting food at this point! So a little unhealthy eating won't hurt a bit.

holy cow, I am so bloated tonight!!!!! I look like I am 6 months preggo! What in the world??

I'm like that too! I've eaten pretty much all carbs today and I look like a hippo lol.

Wow, so new scan says I am due july 30th. I cannot say I am upset about being further along. Wish all you guys healthy pregnancies. Guess I am out of August now. Later and plenty of baby dust!!:happydance:

I'm contemplating getting a private scan done, haven't even had any blood checks or anything yet so just concerned all is ok :(

That's weird. I've had a miscarriage before which is why they did an early scan for me. I had my blood work done 2 days after my positive HPT and my viability scan at 6 weeks, 5 days. I had my first appt at 8 weeks 4 days and have another appt on the 31st which will be my 12 week appt. I guess it depends on how different doctors do things. I hope you get an appt and blood work soon!

Do t even know if we get blood work in uk! Get 2scans 12 wk and 20 odd week. Just booked private scan for Sunday :eek:

Luckypawprint, when I found out I was PG I went to my docs. She suggested I get a scan at 6 weeks, and go to the walk-in early pregnancy unit at my local hospital to do it. I did that, then they did bloodwork, and I had a scan at 6+4. Everything was fine, then about a week later I got two letters, one confirming my booking apt at about 10 weeks with the midwife, and one confirming my next scan at 12 weeks. You should speak to your doctor because they keep in contact with the local midwives, and if you're not being told anything or getting apts booked then they're not doing their job.

I had asked my gp when to expect letter (this was last week) he said 'anytime' well I'm 9 weeks on Monday lol. Have got private scan for this Sunday.

I understand that feeling. If I hadn't been sent to the hospital for extra care, I don't think they would have done any tests for another few weeks either. It was really bothering me because I really wanted to have the pregnancy confirmed before we even started discussing anything else, especially how to deliver! :wacko: If I hadn't gotten one, I would have been looking into private as well, just for the peace of mind. :flower:

im under hospital care too with my blood clotting disoreder and 4 previous miscarriages but this time they are not doing any bloods scns etc til 12 weeks still gotta wait til the 28th january... :(

finding it hard at the mo as my baby sis lost her baby at 6 weeks 1 week before i found out i was pregnant with this baby and she hates me ... infact i quote she said on christmas day i hope ur dirty bas***d little sprog dies..

it really hurt as im not allowed to post pics on facebook as im being insensitive and feel i cant enjoy my preg as a result

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->