AUGUST 2013 babies...

LADIES!!!! I updated the front page with all of our EDD's. I will change them if oour scans say otherwise. I'm missing a couple DD's from anchor028, daniellerd05, aimee-lou and BellaBlue :) :) Let me know if you all get update!

Hope everyone is feeling well!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope I didn't miss anyone, if i did i am sorry please let me know!

Yay hi hun as of now my counting lol its august 15th first appt is dec 18 could change so excited for us all!

How you feeling hun?

Is it bad that all food turns me off? All I seem to want to eat is toast with peanut butter or cream cheese lol. My nausea gets real bad in the evenings. I don't know what to do because tonight and tomorrow night we have dinner plans with friends and I hope I don't get sick at the table :/

I'm the same way...all i want are carbs. Everything else sounds awful. Even my decaf coffee turns me off and I'm a huge coffee person! Crazy what pregnancy does to our bodies. One day i will have one symptom and the next it's gone and something different shows up lol!

Thanks runnergirl! I'm feeling tired, tired, and more tired!. But I'm really upset this morning because when I stepped on the scale I'd gained 3 lbs already this week. I need to go to the gym but right now I feel like a might puke! Everything I'm reading says you should only gain 2-4 lbs in the 1st trimester. I've already done that and i'm only a third of the way there. Have you ladies been expereincing any of this? I've been eating healthy too.. Today I'm counting calories to really see if I'm going overboard without noticing. Any tips... got to get to the gym!

Yay hi hun as of now my counting lol its august 15th first appt is dec 18 could change so excited for us all!

How you feeling hun?

Hi love!! I'm doing okay, tired, sore boobs and upset tummy lol. Yesterday I had some nausea but today it seems to be better. I'm happy to have the symptoms as I really didn't have many symptoms with my loss last December so at least I am feeling more preggo this time :). How are you??

Thanks TXRunnerGirl :)

I've have a few very light crampy feelings, but otherwise ok, maybe a little bloated.

Is anyone still keeping up their exercise regime? I usually go to Kettlebells on monday's, pilates a couple of times in the week and perhaps an abs class, but wondering if I should speak to my Doc first (appointment on weds next week) before I keep up with my usual classes?

yay hi hun as of now my counting lol its august 15th first appt is dec 18 could change so excited for us all!

How you feeling hun?

hi love!! I'm doing okay, tired, sore boobs and upset tummy lol. Yesterday i had some nausea but today it seems to be better. I'm happy to have the symptoms as i really didn't have many symptoms with my loss last december so at least i am feeling more preggo this time :). How are you??

im goodjust get nauseas when i wake up not sick tho i hate food right now and with my first i couldnt stop eating lol so far so good :)

Thanks runnergirl! I'm feeling tired, tired, and more tired!. But I'm really upset this morning because when I stepped on the scale I'd gained 3 lbs already this week. I need to go to the gym but right now I feel like a might puke! Everything I'm reading says you should only gain 2-4 lbs in the 1st trimester. I've already done that and i'm only a third of the way there. Have you ladies been expereincing any of this? I've been eating healthy too.. Today I'm counting calories to really see if I'm going overboard without noticing. Any tips... got to get to the gym!

Thanks TXRunnerGirl :)

I've have a few very light crampy feelings, but otherwise ok, maybe a little bloated.

Is anyone still keeping up their exercise regime? I usually go to Kettlebells on monday's, pilates a couple of times in the week and perhaps an abs class, but wondering if I should speak to my Doc first (appointment on weds next week) before I keep up with my usual classes?

EYD- Do you have a lot of bloating? Maybe that could be the cause for some of the weight gain, Especially if you are eating healthy and checking your calories!

Miniamo-I've been trying to keep up with my exercise regimen but taken it down a few notches. I know the doctors say that you can do everything you were doing before you got pregnant, but i am proceeding with a little more caution. I need to get in to the gym and do something for my own stress relief and sanity but I am trying to be gentle to my body. See what your doctor says! I have a girlfriend who did a 20 mile run when she was 20 weeks preggo and she felt fine and everything was okay! i guess everyone is different lol

The previous several days I have been really bloated. But When I got up this morning, I thought I looked a liitle slimmer, so I was even more appauled at what the scale gave me!

Runnergrl, i remember being pregnant at the same time as you with your ds... Looks like your bump is 5 days ahead of mine this time =D anyone else still really nervous?
X

Runnergrl, i remember being pregnant at the same time as you with your ds... Looks like your bump is 5 days ahead of mine this time =D anyone else still really nervous?
X

i rememeber you too! happy we are both pregnant again!! IM nervous a little, but much more excited!!

Brill! I think in a few days once i kniw i have definitely missed a period and tests get darker then i will start to relax a little. Am already thinking about what the future will bring though (how different/similar baby will be to dd) and silly things like that!

Have no symptoms apart from today I am totally exhausted!

Im 5-6 wks... Inbetweener lol... Ill know more Friday... Boobs are the only thing bothering me at this time.. I think I had all the symptoms up until about 3 days ago... Now I suffer from insomnia lol

Im about 6 weeks. EDD is August 6... Yaaaaayyyyyy... How's everybody feeling? Today, im more quizzzzzzzzzyyyy than ever thus far.... That's the only thing that I hated during my first pregnancy.... Uuuuhhh.. other thsn that, I feel great :kiss:

Hi ladies! Wanted to start a thread with all the women who just got their BFP's and are expecting in August 2013 so we could share symptoms and questions! I am 4 weeks and 5 days along today and feeling a little tired and tiny bit of soreness in boobs, but that's about it. How's everyone else feeling?

Congrats on all your BFP's!!!!! Here's to a H&H 9 months!!! :happydance:

July 26th-Snuggle

August 1-HopefulCookie, danksgoodness

August 2-

August 3-Anorak, 9jawife

August 4-

August 5-Gemma G

August 6- Koonk, Sweetka, FLU77ERBYE, daniellerdh05

August 7- chelsealynnb, kayden198503

August 8- Chutchinson, Hope1409, despereauz

August 9- XLaura_BellaX, WristWatch24, Girly922

August 10- lilbeanfolk, DeeDee5112, Ammeg, XxChanelxX

August 11- NarnNar, kj2010

August 12- cat1285. Mrs.Agar, Babydust82, OptimisticMom

August 13- Tnfox, Katiie

August 14- whimsy82, eleff, spinneybaby, Mamatex, Freezinhot, TXRunnerGirl

August 15- BellaBlue

August 16- AMMCAS114, Loubyroo, Allika

August 17- Kat.O, DEWCOB
August 18- Ash0727
August 19- EYD
August 20- Runnergrl, 2011Maybebaby

August 21- Samface182

August 22-

August 23-

August 24- Simnol, MrsMurphy2Be, MiniamoAugust 25-

August 26-

August 27-

August 28-

August 29-

August 30-

August 31-

**** I added myself in, lol... Hope you don't mind!!!:hugs:

Welcome!! Does your two year old know about this pregnancy yet? What an exciting time!!:happydance:[/QUOTE]

Hi, Yeah she does but doesnt quite understand. she hugs my belly and kisses it already. calls it chickpea:) so exciting. xx

I know what you mean, this is my first and I'm having very mild symptoms and no nausea at all, but hang in there, it's real! I wouldn't mind the reassurance, but not being sick is wonderful.[/QUOTE]

You must be so excited! have you been TTC for long? I have to wait until end of Jan for a scan. 6 weeks is ages to wait until i see that heartbeat! Am i replying ot these posts corectly? xx

Hi, I may be joining you ladies. I think I'm about 6 weeks pregnant. It doesn't seem
Real!! X

Hi, I got my bfp on 12/13 and I am due on August 21st! Please add me to your list :) I am 4w2d today and I feel pretty good! How are you ladies?

Hello! Got a faint + today, according to my LMP, my DD would be August 18th. Hoping for a girl!!!

HI ladies! I would like to be added. Due August 13th! :happydance: Freaked out about every little thing right now. this is my first pregnancy. I've had no nausea and it has got me worried. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->