AUGUST 2013 babies...

unfortunetly the only ones who seem to be excited about our pregnancies are us! The dr's see pregnant women everyday - it all becomes "routine" they don't take into considertion the excitement of a woman expecting a child... they put us through the motions.

unfortunetly the only ones who seem to be excited about our pregnancies are us! The dr's see pregnant women everyday - it all becomes "routine" they don't take into considertion the excitement of a woman expecting a child... they put us through the motions.

sooo true! At my booking I was sharing my excitement with my midwife, and she was playing along... But really, I knew she could care less! At least she had a smile on her face and at least pretended to listen =D

Eeeeh my scan is tomorrow! Im absolutely terrified, but super excited too. I honestly dont think theres a baby in there, even though I saw it a few weeks ago! Only a few days and Ill be in 2nd tri too, woohoo =D

Can I just ask, does anyone in here have a tilted uterus? If so, did you find you didnt get a bump until a bit later? And were there any other things you noticed? Im just curious because I have one and am wondering why i dont hve a bump yet!!

I wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome. :)

At my appt yesterday all they did was find the heart beat with the doppler, just heard it for about 30 seconds and that was all. They didn't even count it :(. Next appt is on my b-day, March 12!!! I will have an US then and if they can't tell me the gender we are going to get a 3d/4d scan so we can find out, because we can't wait!!

My US is the next day! How exciting :happydance: I hope they can see your baby!!:hugs:

Had my second appt today and the baby is great! I got to hear the heartbeat and got to record it. I have to figure out how to put it on here. I have my gender scan march 13th! :happydance: I cant wait. In two weeks im having a blood test to check for any spinal abnormalities with the baby, has anyone else had this?? I dont remember having one with my first son. :shrug: I hate the lady at my office who tries to make you take the HIV test... she scares me. I was trying to avoid her because its like she purposely scares you so you get tested (which i do every year anyway) and then today she caught me and wanted to follow up on the results and she scared me cuz she took me in her office to talk to me for five min then tell me they were negative. My heart was beating so fast and i was so stressed out for those five minutes. Thank God I don't have to see her again!! :dohh:

Can I just ask, does anyone in here have a tilted uterus? If so, did you find you didnt get a bump until a bit later? And were there any other things you noticed? Im just curious because I have one and am wondering why i dont hve a bump yet!!

I do! And I still don't have a bump at all :( it is my first baby so I know that is a factor but I am sure that my tilted womb is also playing a part. I have another scan on Friday since they couldn't get a great look thanks to my womb at 12 weeks.

I must have the exact opposite of a tilted uterus! Mine must be right under my skin, lol. Im huge!

im not even kidding, by the end of the day, I look like I could be full term. Its kind of freaking me out. it calms down a bit in the mornings, but I wont dare post a bump picture at the end of the day.

im not even kidding, by the end of the day, I look like I could be full term. Its kind of freaking me out. it calms down a bit in the mornings, but I wont dare post a bump picture at the end of the day.

lol especially after you eat dinner! My belly just blows up to 3 times its size by the end of the night. Cant wait until we have hard fully round bellies :happydance:

Please click on link :)
Idk how to add it on here where you can just press play...sorry!

https://youtu.be/nx0CY-IAQkc

Nice strong little heart.

I use my doppler once a day,I don't know what I would have done without it.I notice that my baby is changing position a lot more then a few weeks ago.I love it when she moves.

lol especially after you eat dinner! My belly just blows up to 3 times its size by the end of the night. Cant wait until we have hard fully round bellies :happydance:

I use my doppler once a day,I don't know what I would have done without it.I notice that my baby is changing position a lot more then a few weeks ago.I love it when she moves.

runnergrl and mommy247 - I am exactly the same!!!, The other day I went into the shop with a shopping basket, to buy a few things, filled it up slightly, it was heavy at all, just awkward to carry, so i did what I always do (pre preg) and left it at the start of the isle and then I come back for it and so forth. Well... not this day, this day i got the store staff, carrying my basket to the till for me and then all my shopping to my car. And no matter how many times i said, no worries, I can do it, they kept on insisting. So, when i got in my car it dawned on my. Im pregnant and I think they must of noticed and probably thought I was ready to pop any second. So for that moment, i didn't know if I should feel well proud that I am showing or a little embarrassed at how much I am showing so early on - To me, it still just looks like a big wobbly blob of fat, and I feel fat (I have picked up a lot of weight and appear bloated everywhere), I am kind of stuck, where my clothes are way too small and my maternity clothes a bit on the big side. So I cant wait for a bump which is more rounded, solid and actually fills my maternity tops propper :D

jazzylady - I am there with you, my baby only allows me a total of like 10 seconds at a time before moving away. OH and i laugh about it.

Thanks! I was so tempted to buy a Doppler but I don't know if I am... Prob one day ill get tired of waiting a month to hear the baby and ill buy it but pretty soon ill be feeling the baby so its prob too late :shrug:

I think soon we won't need any anymore.with second child we will start early to feel the movements. I think I feel mine every now and then but I am not 100% sure.

runnergrl and mommy247 - I am exactly the same!!!, The other day I went into the shop with a shopping basket, to buy a few things, filled it up slightly, it was heavy at all, just awkward to carry, so i did what I always do (pre preg) and left it at the start of the isle and then I come back for it and so forth. Well... not this day, this day i got the store staff, carrying my basket to the till for me and then all my shopping to my car. And no matter how many times i said, no worries, I can do it, they kept on insisting. So, when i got in my car it dawned on my. Im pregnant and I think they must of noticed and probably thought I was ready to pop any second. So for that moment, i didn't know if I should feel well proud that I am showing or a little embarrassed at how much I am showing so early on - To me, it still just looks like a big wobbly blob of fat, and I feel fat (I have picked up a lot of weight and appear bloated everywhere), I am kind of stuck, where my clothes are way too small and my maternity clothes a bit on the big side. So I cant wait for a bump which is more rounded, solid and actually fills my maternity tops propper :D

jazzylady - I am there with you, my baby only allows me a total of like 10 seconds at a time before moving away. OH and i laugh about it.

Oh wow lol Pretty funny situation! I know right? I feel like its a big wobbly blob of fat right and Ive only gained 4 pounds since I found out I was pregnant. My clothes are also getting small. All my shirts don't fit because my boobs are HUGE and my belly makes me look like im wearing and xxsmall shirt. None of my pants fit me not even my old leggings fit anymore. I actually found a pair of size 13 jeans that my sister gave me a while ago and they fit... im regularly a size 6. My hips, butt and thighs are way bigger now. I feel so fat lol I had to buy legging that were bigger than an xl just because the other sizes were too tight around the waist. I haven't really got any pregnancy clothes. I did buy one shirt that's was on sale, I have a shirt my grandmother sent me, 3 shirts I kept from my last pregnancy and my mom recently bought me a shirt. Im trying to stay in as much regular clothes as I can. So leggings is all im planning on wearing at the moment.

I think soon we won't need any anymore.with second child we will start early to feel the movements. I think I feel mine every now and then but I am not 100% sure.

What do you feel? I sometimes feel a sort of tickling feeling but im not sure if its because I have to pee or not lol Its been too long for me to remember how it feels...

Like a tiny.. tiny kick.I don't feel any blubber or butterfly, it happens all so fast that I ask myself if it was the baby or not.

Like a tiny.. tiny kick.I don't feel any blubber or butterfly, it happens all so fast that I ask myself if it was the baby or not.

Ive felt that before too... maybe it really is the baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->