AUGUST 2013 babies...

I haven't felt anything as strong as a kick, but the other day when I was watching glee (don't judge me! :p), they were singing 'don't stop me now' by Queen, and I thought my stomach flipped over (you know, when you feel nervous or something), but then I realised it was far too low to be my stomach. I think she liked Queen! haha

What I have felt are like tiny bubbles popping inside. Its very weird, but very cool. I also can feel baby if I am using my doppler and concentrating really hard and baby moves and I can hear it through the doppler. That was a terrible explanation, but hopefully it made sense. Just weird how baby is constantly moving now and we cant really feel it yet!

i also look normal when i wake up (maybe a bit fluffy) but by lunch i look 30weeks :dohh: i had someone ask me for the first time yesterday if i was expecting another. Let me tell you... people who ask this question are LUCKY i AM... that is not the kind of question you just blurt out! what if i was not :gun:

i hear that!!! two weeks ago, so I wasnt even 12 weeks yet, I had someone in one of my aerobics classes ask me if I was pregnant.. earlier this week I had TWO people ask me how far along I am! People are so forward! I would never just ask that unless it was to a close friend who talked about her pregnancy to me all the time. Uggh!

i also look normal when i wake up (maybe a bit fluffy) but by lunch i look 30weeks :dohh: i had someone ask me for the first time yesterday if i was expecting another. Let me tell you... people who ask this question are LUCKY i AM... that is not the kind of question you just blurt out! what if i was not :gun:

Yep. My MIL asked if they got it wrong and really I'm having twins. Lucky she's in the family, otherwise I would've been at her throat! lol

Hi ladies, had my scan today and it was perfect! Sonographer commented on how I would be feeling baby very soon as they just wouldnt stop punching me! Measuring bang on dates and couldnt be happier =D
Feel free to gender guess if you like

https://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/paigesmummyxx/temporary_zpsc6716c97.jpg

Hi ladies, had my scan today and it was perfect! Sonographer commented on how I would be feeling baby very soon as they just wouldnt stop punching me! Measuring bang on dates and couldnt be happier =D

https://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/paigesmummyxx/temporary_zpsc6716c97.jpg

Aaaw thats a lovely scan pic :) I've just got girl on the brain the last week, so i dont think my guess would be good for nowt.

im guessing boy!!

Nice pic MrsMurphy!

My dog ran inside today all dirty, and she was all hyper jumping all around while the mud was coming out from her,so I tried with my foot to step on the leash so she won't run anymore and didn't wanted to get dirty but that sudden move was not good.Since then I have terrible low back ache I barely can move.I don't know what happen.I had this pains in my first tri. I took some Tylenol and have a warm wrap and hopefully by tomorrow will go away.I surely will be more careful about the movements I make from now on.:nope:

A pic of my bump. I have a feeling that my belly button is not as deep as it was,stretching a lot I guess.

Attachments

• IMAG0753.jpg
    IMAG0753.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 11
A pic of my bump. I have a feeling that my belly button is not as deep as it was,stretching a lot I guess.

We seem to be pretty similar here. Ive just started to get lower back pain. ( injured my back at work many moons ago, but its been fine for the past couple of years, untill now.

Bump size wise, well.......

ps: I have a belly piercing, if anyone wonders what that little ball is.

Attachments

• Bump14022013.jpg
    Bump14022013.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Bump14022013b.jpg
    Bump14022013b.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 6

We seem to be pretty similar here. Ive just started to get lower back pain. ( injured my back at work many moons ago, but its been fine for the past couple of years, untill now.

Bump size wise, well.......

ps: I have a belly piercing, if anyone wonders what that little ball is.

Cute!

I never had problems with my back,not even in the first pregnancy! I don't know why it kicks my butt now.and only when I make sudden moves with my legs or bending. I will look into yoga or stretching course or DVD.Anyone made thoughts on starting classes in the second tri?

So ladies just a funny story of something that happened to me today!
My fiancé found my son's old shirt that was way too small to fit him anymore and the shirt was messed up so he decides he going to put our son's shirt on!:haha: He is 6'2! It was so funny that I decided to record it and in the process he decided hes going to be hulk and rip the shirt right off his back... I found it so funny I didn't even know I had to pee and I couldn't even hold in the urge to pee that I went on myself. That's when I thought "ohhh pregnancy issues!" Pretty embarrassing but pretty funny. Didn't know this would happen so soon. This baby is pushing down very hard on my bladder.

[/QUOTE]

Cute!

I never had problems with my back,not even in the first pregnancy! I don't know why it kicks my butt now.and only when I make sudden moves with my legs or bending. I will look into yoga or stretching course or DVD.Anyone made thoughts on starting classes in the second tri?[/QUOTE]

I was thinking of "maybe" going to sign up for some classes but more towards the summer.

I'm thinking if getting a preg yoga DVD then if too much I can just sit down!!! So lazy!

Its never a bad idea to introduce some light exercise/stretching/or yoga into your routine. It will do nothing but benefit you throughout the rest of your pregnancy. I have done a lot better this time around with keeping up with the exercise part, but I have been eating like a horse!! I guess it all balances out!

In other news, I got the 4 maternity tank tops I ordered from MOtherhood Maternity yesterday!! they arent exactly what I was hoping for, but they will do. I like the fact that there is ruching on the sides which helps flatter the bump and they are super long, so I wont have to worry about tugging them down to keep my belly or butt covered at work all day demonstrating exercises to my clients. I have a feeling they will be a staple in my wardrobe this summer for sure!

i have looked at a few yoga classes and i keep meaning to go, but life seems to get in the way. I just found out my home care provider is only a few weeks behind me - i should see if she wants to do some together - i need a workout buddy!

I also go to the gym to walk on the treadmill for 20-30 minutes at lunch a few days a week.

thats great! It would be beneficial too, to add some resistance training to your routine. light weights or even bodyweight exercises like squats and lunges and push ups would be a very good addition! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->