AUGUST 2013 babies...

Thanks Runnergirl - i keep looking at doing the pump class at the gym - but modifying to use really light weights or just my body weight!

I got a prenatal pilates dvd. It's great because it's divided up into 10 minute sections. So if I'm not really feeling in the mood, I can just do 10 mins, or if I feel up to it, I can do much more. There aren't really many classes in my area anyway, and this I can do inbetween getting back from work & going to bed.

Cordelia, I wish I had your drive! I just about manage walking the dog before I flop for the night!

Cordelia, I wish I had your drive! I just about manage walking the dog before I flop for the night!

Oh trust me, it's absolutely all I can manage! I'm so exhausted after work everyday, but I'm also getting big so quick, it's the only thing I could think to do in the small amount of time I have. I think a dog walk would be the equivalent anyway - we only have cats, lucky for me! :p

I had my second scan on Friday (14 weeks) due to the sonographer not being able to get a clear view at 12 weeks as I have a tilted womb. I am so pleased to report all is looking great and the baby has grown soooo much in just two weeks!!

https://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww349/rockess01/2ndScan50212Internet.jpg

He / She has very long arms and legs! but I guess that should be expected as both me at DH are tall so it looks like it will run in the family :thumbup:

Anyway, just wanted to share :cloud9:

Beautiful Louby! Dont you just love seeing baby?? Its the best<3

Beautiful Louby! Dont you just love seeing baby?? Its the best<3

It's awesome!! I could have stayed there all day watching my baby moving around. It amazes me that I can't feel those movements yet. It will be a long 6 weeks before I get to see him / her again, I am sooo in love already!!

i know! Its so confusing that we cant feel them, but they are in there squirming and kicking away. Im afraid my baby is going to be VERY busy!!

I can't wait for my scan Friday....it feels like a life time away!!! I really hope to find out the sex but my gut is telling me it will be too soon :/

I can't wait for my scan Friday....it feels like a life time away!!! I really hope to find out the sex but my gut is telling me it will be too soon :/

I think it more depends on the tech doing the US and how experienced they are AND if baby chooses to cooperate or not. Some REFUSE to tell you until 20 weeks.
I hope yours is nice and baby cooperates! I have an appt this Friday too, but of the boring nature. Just a follow up and visit with the Dr about results and to check the HB, which I do every day already:coffee:

Yeah, at my hospital where I go they refuse to do any gender scans until 18-20 weeks the least. Luckily I have to see my midwife at 18 weeks and about 4 days so I get to see my baby sooner than most. They can tell what you are having way earlier than that because with my son they told me at my first scan which was my NT screening. He was a boy tho I think that's why they didn't hesitate to let me know because boys are easier to tell than girls. If I am having a girl I will ask if I can get a second scan just to make sure because I have known of incidents where they have said girl and then it turns out to be a boy. My scan is on 3/13 yay!! :happydance:

Yeah, at my hospital where I go they refuse to do any gender scans until 18-20 weeks the least. Luckily I have to see my midwife at 18 weeks and about 4 days so I get to see my baby sooner than most. They can tell what you are having way earlier than that because with my son they told me at my first scan which was my NT screening. He was a boy tho I think that's why they didn't hesitate to let me know because boys are easier to tell than girls. If I am having a girl I will ask if I can get a second scan just to make sure because I have known of incidents where they have said girl and then it turns out to be a boy. My scan is on 3/13 yay!! :happydance:

Mommy I have a feeling your baby is a girl <3

Mommy I have a feeling your baby is a girl <3

OMG I sooo hope so! We all want a girl so so so bad! :happydance: :hugs:

Hi ladies :) Hope everyone is well.
Crossing my fingers that everyone gets the gender they want! I honestly dont know what I want... so I will be thrilled either way. Part of me wants a boy, so I can have one of each.. but part of me wants my dd to have a sister close in age. I have a feeling its a girl, but we shall see :D
Very pleased to be in 2nd tri now.. still have ZERO bump though. Wish it would hurry up!

Does anyone else feel hungry ALL the time? I can have a big meal... then an hour later I will be staaarving! I have only put on 2.5lbs so far but I have a feeling its going to creep up on me soon.

When are all the next scans happening? I get my 20wk scan on April 11th, it seems soooo far away! Thats when we will find out what we are having :D

I feel hungry all the time too but struggle to decide what I actually want to eat?!?

My 20 week scan is 4th April, seems a lifetime away but I know it will be here in a flash. I am really hoping that DH caves and agrees to find out the sex, I am working on it. I think the fact we are struggling so much with names that being able to narrow it down to either boys or girls names might clinch the deal!

Hi ladies,

Been having some really bad cramping (no bleeding) but its worrying me so I just called the on-call doctor. Waiting for a call back... will keep you updated!! Keeping my fx that everything is okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->