AUGUST 2013 babies...

I really hope everything is ok mommy247! Could you have strained yourself? I am amazed how easy it is to over do things now.

FX for you Hun :hugs:

Mommy247, hope everything is okay! Im sure it is and that it goes away soon!

Loubyroo, i agree it will fly in! We are finding out the sex and are also totally stuck with names. We did come up with a boys name today that we sort of like so thats a start!

I really hope everything is ok mommy247! Could you have strained yourself? I am amazed how easy it is to over do things now.

FX for you Hun :hugs:

Mommy247, hope everything is okay! Im sure it is and that it goes away soon!

Loubyroo, i agree it will fly in! We are finding out the sex and are also totally stuck with names. We did come up with a boys name today that we sort of like so thats a start!

Thanks ladies :hugs:

The doctor on-call gave me a call back yesterday and told me to stay off my feet for a while and that I was also probably dehydrated so I had to drink 4 glasses of water in an hour. She also said if I start having any bleeding at all since im Rh negative that I have to call ASAP so they can give me the rogam (sp?) shot. I am feeling much better now than last night that's for sure. So I hope everything is fine now.

Hope all you ladies are doing well :hugs:

Forgot to add that I did work almost three days in a row covering shifts at work and I haven't done that in a while. I think that added to the cramping as well. It also doesn't help that at work they are trying to challenge my Doctors note which I have been dealing with for about a month and a half. Its a long story and I am in the process of getting another job that actually cares about my health and the baby's health as well.

That's awful mommy247! I am sure the stress won't be helping either. Take it easy and don't hesitate to exercise your rights as an expectant mother, your employer has a legal duty of care x

That's awful mommy247! I am sure the stress won't be helping either. Take it easy and don't hesitate to exercise your rights as an expectant mother, your employer has a legal duty of care x

So has anyone felt baby yet?:shrug: I have felt some weird things in my belly like butterflies and sometimes like a sort of tapping but most of the time I think its in my head. I need to stop thinking that :haha: Well last night my fiancé said he touched my belly while I was sleeping and the baby must've kicked him because he felt the baby. Im sort of jealous lol I have been trying for days haha :haha:

i have had a few "bumps" that were random that *could* have been baby. But im not sure.

I just cant wait until I can feel some crazy kicking movements! IM SO IMPATIENT :haha:

i have felt butterflies/bubble feelings this past week but no actual kicks. i had my scan today and i asked the doc to see if he could tell the gender. it wasnt too clear cuz baby was not cooperating but he said if he had to guess, it would be a girl. of course me and dh couldnt take just his answer so we got lucky to make an appt for a private scan and the lady was very sure of herself to say it was a girl!!!! i still dont know if i should believe it or wait another 3 weeks for my next scan?

i have felt butterflies/bubble feelings this past week but no actual kicks. i had my scan today and i asked the doc to see if he could tell the gender. it wasnt too clear cuz baby was not cooperating but he said if he had to guess, it would be a girl. of course me and dh couldnt take just his answer so we got lucky to make an appt for a private scan and the lady was very sure of herself to say it was a girl!!!! i still dont know if i should believe it or wait another 3 weeks for my next scan?

Congrats on your girl! I say wait another 3 weeks tho just incase because boys do like to hide their wee wees a lot lol but so far its looking like a girl to me with those two scans!! :happydance:

how exciting!!!!!! congrats on your girl! they usually arent wrong!

For those of you who have already felt the first flutters of your little ones...can I ask how often u feel them?

I think i felt them for the first time last night on and off and then today it seems i am feeling them every hour or so?? Is this possible/usual? Not sure if it really is baby if its so often? Maybe its just me wishful thinking

I think maybe I was making things up when I thought I had felt baby because it has been at least a week since then and nothing. I still use my doppler every night to give me reassurance. I am hoping so much to feel it again soon (for real) and for it to become consistent. I guess I shouldn't be so greedy as it was over 20 weeks before I felt baby last time

i feel them mainly in the evenings. shes a nocturnal one lol.

im pretty sure i felt the baby this morning. I had thought i had felt it super early too (like 13 weeks) but after i felt it this morning i recognized the feeling from when i was pregnant with J and was like YUP, thats a baby. I will try to watch out for it more now... I would expect you will feel it a little soon Runnrgirl, as this is #2. its just had to say "how sooner" LOL

So exciting to hear about the sex reveals! It's been awhile since I was on here. Is there anyone who is Team Yellow?

Had an ultrasound today and the tech was pretty sure we are having a boy!!! We got a pretty good glimpse despite the fact that he was moving all around. They said they were 90% sure. I am so excited! I have had the feeling for quite awhile. We will get a definite answer when we get our Maternal21 test results back in about two weeks and then of course at our anatomy scan at 18weeks. Now I can't get too excited since my husband wants to wait until we know for sure.

How is everyone else doing? Normally I just follow along but today I had to share!!

congrats on the baby boy!

Everything is okay on my end so far. Got another job that pays more and seems less stressful and way easier. Just debating if I want to work at two jobs. Might just only work at one job like 2 days a week and the rest at the new job. Been having a few Braxton hicks lately but might be due to stress at work and also dehydration. Had to reschedule my blood test to check for spinal bifida and abnormalities because I was so tired I couldn't manage to get up. Doing that test Monday. Has anyone had it done yet? What were your results??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->