AUGUST 2013 babies...

congrats on the baby boy!

Everything is okay on my end so far. Got another job that pays more and seems less stressful and way easier. Just debating if I want to work at two jobs. Might just only work at one job like 2 days a week and the rest at the new job. Been having a few Braxton hicks lately but might be due to stress at work and also dehydration. Had to reschedule my blood test to check for spinal bifida and abnormalities because I was so tired I couldn't manage to get up. Doing that test Monday. Has anyone had it done yet? What were your results??

I had that test done last week, which reminds me, I need to call to find out the results!

Hey ladies! Hope all is well with you. I've been having some pretty severe morning sickness so I haven't been on here much lately. I had my 16 week appt today and it went well. The baby's heart rate was 168bpm by doppler. We also had our private ultrasound today. Here are the pictures:

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8369/8517704838_7df7f56c04.jpg
Ultrasound (4) 2-28 by kerrbear7183, on Flickr

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8528/8516590391_38a4d493c9.jpg
Ultrasound (3) 2-28 by kerrbear7183, on Flickr

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8380/8516590457_d5565da979.jpg
Ultrasound (2) 2-28 by kerrbear7183, on Flickr

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8524/8517705032_0921a404d5.jpg
Ultrasound 2-28 by kerrbear7183, on Flickr

congrats BB on the baby boy!!! I know how you feel about not getting too excited. We were told we are having a girl but I am still scared to go out shopping until my 18wk scan in 2 weeks. kerrbear love the scan pics....major kudos to you for being so strong and not wanting to find out the sex of the baby.

Congrats on the girl!! And thanks! It was a nice thing to have done and would definitely recommend.

I cant wait to see my baby again. And I am pretty sure I finally felt MOVEMENT last night!!! nothing today yet, but if I concentrate really hard while lying still on the couch, I can feel baby for sure. (if they are awake, lol) YAY!!!

Congrats on the baby BOY!! Lovely :D
Kerrbear, your LO is gorgeous. And I also congratulate you on being strong enough to stay team Yellow!
Runnergrl, thats super exciting!! I cant wait to feel baby. I was 16 weeks last time (I think) so hopefully wont be long now. When will your next scan be?

As for me, everything is just fine! Still have basically no bump at all, dont feel pregnant apart from a bit tired but other than that, just getting on with it. I did get my results from my nuchal scan/bloods and it says I am low risk, which is a good thing!

About the screening for Spina bifida etc, I havent had it yet this time, but with my dd it came back as high risk and I was terrified! We got an extra scan and everything was perfect. Even if you are "high risk", the chances of there actually being a problem is super slim. About 1/250 the sonographer told me. Im sure all will be fine and you will have nothing to worry about :D

Thanks ladies! It was so nice to see the baby again and we were glad to be able to share that with some of my family.

Runnergrl- I've started feeling movement on and off the past week or so. Not very often, but definitely glad to feel it. When is your next scan? My next one with the doctor is on the 25th (my birthday). It will be the full anatomy scan and last like 30-45 min.

MrsMurphy- Glad things are going well and your results were good!

Welcome Kirsty :hugs:

Well Im going to take the blood test on Monday. I will update you all when I get the results which most likely will be the same day as my midwife apt and my gender scan on the 13th. Its going to be one crazy but exciting day :happydance: I have waited over a month for this... so happy its only about ten days away now (without counting today since this day is almost over) ...

If any of you want to take a guess please do!! Here is the link...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/1758829-gender-guesses-ultrasound-few-days.html

Hi All

I've not been on for a wee while. Got the dreaded Flu virus and then migraine after migraine. I have my 16 week midwife appointment tomorrow so will ask about these migraines and what I can do.

The paracetamol is just not sorting it.

Ooooh and very excited, I get to see baby on Wednesday evening! And if baby plays game, we may even get a potty shot. This session will also have a DVD so we get to keep babies movements and watch them over and over again :happydance:

How is everyone else doing?

Im doing well. Just getting bigger every day it seems. Ive already put on 7lbs:shhh: I cant believe it. I work out regularly but still feel fluffy. probably because i CANT STOP EATING! its really annoying having an insatiable appetite!

how about you girls? please tell me you are putting some weight on too! Lie to me if youre not! J/K :haha:

Im doing well. Just getting bigger every day it seems. Ive already put on 7lbs:shhh: I cant believe it. I work out regularly but still feel fluffy. probably because i CANT STOP EATING! its really annoying having an insatiable appetite!

how about you girls? please tell me you are putting some weight on too! Lie to me if youre not! J/K :haha:

Well, I have put on 10kg's in total. But i have been the same weight for the past 4 weeks I would say. So I am hoping all in all it should even out eventually.

You look absolutely amazing runnergrl. Your hard work really does show.

My eating seems to have settled down now, I am back to my pre-pregnancy eating routine most of the time. When its not, is when i have one of my slight cravings, which are not the healthiest ( starch, i seem to grave pasta's, baked potatoes, mash etc at times).

well last month when I got weighed I gained 4 pounds... In the first trimester I didn't even gain anything. Im sure I gained a few more pounds since the last time I got weighed... I eat like crazy!! My belly is smaller now tho... idk why :shrug:

^^ so unfair! If this pregnancy is similar to my first, I gain most of my weight in 2nd tri. I guess maybe baby is putting so much pressure on and squishing my stomach in 3rd tri that less food fills me up? I get terrible acid reflux and indigestion too, and its already started!

Hey ladies, well I think I am finally getting a tiny bump! My weight hadn't changed until about a week ago and I have since gained 3kg! Although I don't think that's all bubba because I've been eating like a pig, anything I can get my hands on!

This week I've been having more stretching in my tummy so things are certainly growing

Runner girl pre pregnancy I was 122 pounds and now if I am right I am 134...I know how you feel:flower:

I am overweight already and have only gained 1 lb so far. I don't feel like I'm eating too much more than before. My doctor isn't concerned since I started overweight. She said I should see some more weight gain as the nausea improves. I would be okay with not gaining much because I was already the heaviest I've ever been before I got pregnant. It will take me awhile to show, but I do see some changes in my belly. It's rounding out a little bit and not looking so much like I'm just fat! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->