AUGUST 2013 babies...

Hi All

I've not been on for a wee while. Got the dreaded Flu virus and then migraine after migraine. I have my 16 week midwife appointment tomorrow so will ask about these migraines and what I can do.

The paracetamol is just not sorting it.

Ooooh and very excited, I get to see baby on Wednesday evening! And if baby plays game, we may even get a potty shot. This session will also have a DVD so we get to keep babies movements and watch them over and over again :happydance:

How is everyone else doing?

Sorry you havent been keeping well hun. Hopefully the midwife gives you some helpful advice on how to deal with the migraines. How exciting you get to see baby again! I hope you manage to find out gender, do you have any feelings about the sex? Look forward to your update!

Im doing well. Just getting bigger every day it seems. Ive already put on 7lbs:shhh: I cant believe it. I work out regularly but still feel fluffy. probably because i CANT STOP EATING! its really annoying having an insatiable appetite!

how about you girls? please tell me you are putting some weight on too! Lie to me if youre not! J/K :haha:

I think Ive put on about 5lbs so far. I have actually been eating like a pig the whole way through my pregnancy so far. Im terrible at resisting cravings, so if I feel like something, I just eat it! I never had morning sickness so I have just ate non stop! Im 5ft 6 and am 146lbs. At my 12wk appointment with dd, I was 153 so Im pleased that Im a good bit lighter this time round!

Hey ladies, well I think I am finally getting a tiny bump! My weight hadn't changed until about a week ago and I have since gained 3kg! Although I don't think that's all bubba because I've been eating like a pig, anything I can get my hands on!

This week I've been having more stretching in my tummy so things are certainly growing

Im the same, Im sure my weight gain is due to food rather than baby! Hehe. And Yes, show us that bump!!

Before pregnancy I was 125lb and I weighed myself this morning and I am 128lbs. My bump is showing for sure and way more at night time. My lower back has been hurting this week I hope it goes away soon and doesn't come back until after birth, if that.

I am small 5.2 and until I meet my husband I was like 100pounds.Since I got married I got to 122.Now hearing how much some of you gained I started to worry that I didn't gained enough so far. But when I think that the normal weight gain in a pregnancy is 25 to 35 pounds,I think with my 15 pounds for the 16 th week is actually OK.

All I want now is to feel the little one move.
I kind of get bored,I want to "feel"the pregnancy and not ask my self "can you say I am pregnant or just fat?"I don't know what it does not feel so quite real yet:)

You should gain almost all of your weight in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters, is what i have been told. I have to go back and see how much I had gained at this point in time in my last pregnancy

okay.. I spoke too soon!! I def gained what I believe is over 10 pounds. I was about 138 during my first and second appt and then in my third appointment I believe I was 141 and now I am 149! When I was full term with my son I weighed this much... omg! This cant be all baby :shrug:

:haha: We can all do post baby boot camp together! I will write the workouts!!:haha:

After hearing some stuff I think my weight gain is actually a lot.15 pounds it is only like 7 kg.
I can't help it.I get so hungry that if I don't eat I think I am going to faint.I am curios if my doctor will say something but I will still eat because otherwise I don't feel good and if I am not good my baby is not good.,I am eating mostly healthy anyway.

:haha: We can all do post baby boot camp together! I will write the workouts!!:haha:

I use to do pole dancing here at my Gym.it was awesome, but many times I couldn't move for a few days after a training like that. I think I will go back after the baby is born.

I have actually lost a stone from pre preg. Have stopped losing (v.bad MS) but have yet to gain. I'm worried but no-one else seems to be! I am eating now but suffering terrible reflux !! :(

I have actually lost a stone from pre preg. Have stopped losing (v.bad MS) but have yet to gain. I'm worried but no-one else seems to be! I am eating now but suffering terrible reflux !! :(

As long as the baby looks healthy so far, you have plenty of time to gain the weight now that you're able to eat more. I've only gained 1 lb so far because of morning sickness. My doctor expects to see me gaining more throughout the rest of the pregnancy.

Oh we have the same Due Date :)

I have read that that it is actually healthier to loose weight in the first trimester (due to MS etc) than in the 2nd trimester.

Basically baby doesn't really need anything from you in the first trimester (Develops via hormones), only in the 2nd when it starts to grow (from placenta).

I picked up a lot of weight in first trimester (didnt have any MS only constant hunger pains), but in 2nd trimester, im not eating half as much, so my weight gain will probably come to a halt now, well so I hope :)

I think I may have been feeling baby all week... I been feeling these sort of like popping bubble feelings every now and then and im noticing they are getting a little stronger and happening a little more. I thought they were gas at first but idk it happens in different places I occasionally also get the tickling feelings still but those are always in the lower hip area on either side.

Has anyone finally felt anything this past week yet? :shrug:

I am not sure anymore.I felt around 13/14 weeks flutters and butterflies but now is so quiet.I hope soon I will be able to feel the baby for sure too.

i dont know. I think maybe what I thought I felt was in my head. because its not consistent.. uugh

I think I may have been feeling baby all week... I been feeling these sort of like popping bubble feelings every now and then and im noticing they are getting a little stronger and happening a little more. I thought they were gas at first but idk it happens in different places I occasionally also get the tickling feelings still but those are always in the lower hip area on either side.

Has anyone finally felt anything this past week yet? :shrug:

I've been feeling the baby move on and off. It's little flutters and pops right now. I felt the baby moving after I had candy at my private ultrasound last week. I think we're due the same day so you're probably feeling things similar to what I'm feeling. :)

I hope so! :happydance: Next week is my gender scan so when baby moves and I can see the baby move itll confirm if what im feeling is really baby.

Reba has been telling me that my little boy has been very active this week. Hope all of you feel your movement, soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->