AUGUST 2013 babies...

No fluttering or popping feelings here yet, can't wait to feel my little one

Well today we had a private scan. We know the gender :) And we are absolutely over the moon!!! Just loved watching our little one.

Ok lets see if you guys can guess the sex. (Lets test the theories)

Heart Rate = 138 bmp
I will put a pic up of the Head, oh and a potty shot (i have to admit, i still cant make out the sex on the potty shot though)
These are 3D so baby does look a little like an alien ATM, but still very cute!

Pic1: Baby is sat straight up, with head just under my belly button. Baby has legs crossed under its bottom.
Pic 2: Just think those legs are too too cute
Pic 3 and 4: Two Potty Shots

I will reveal sex after a few guesses :)

Attachments

• CARLA_12.jpg
    CARLA_12.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 12
  • CARLA_24.jpg
    CARLA_24.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 10
  • CARLA_19.jpg
    CARLA_19.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 14
  • CARLA_33.jpg
    CARLA_33.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 11
:blue:! I think... I cant see 3 lines in the potty shots so... is it? is it? Oh congrats!!

mommy247- I was able to feel and see the baby move at our ultrasound last week. I hope you can, too!

Chase- It's awesome that Reba is feeling the baby!!

Pineapple- My guess is....girl?

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
:pink:Sugar and spice,
And everything nice,
That's what little girls are made of :pink:

YAY!! congrats!!! now point that out in your pics please:haha: So I know what to look for!

YAY!! congrats!!! now point that out in your pics please:haha: So I know what to look for!

Thank you :D

To be honest, I cant see how they can see its a girl, I have tried looking over and over again. But apparently you are looking for 2 white lines.

I would have never guessed it was a girl! I was going to say girl at first cuz I didn't see the boy part sticking out but I also didn't see three lines... GRATS!!:happydance:

Congratulations Pineapple! How exciting!
I honestly wasn't sure if it was a boy either.So awesome you know now what you have.Now you can start with the nursery :)

OK can't wait to find out myself in a few weeks!

isnt it supposed to be 3 lines??

I guess it could be 3 lines in total, but 2 white ones/lines is what she said and with a boy it looks like skittle between his legs :D

I honestly dont see either. I have 4 potty shots in total. Will put them up, perhaps someone can make it out :D

But thinking, looking up at the bottom of babies bottom, im not sure how you could see a girl's fairy.. hmmm

Attachments

• CARLA_19.jpg
    CARLA_19.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 7
  • CARLA_20.jpg
    CARLA_20.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 9
  • CARLA_21.jpg
    CARLA_21.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 7
  • CARLA_33.jpg
    CARLA_33.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 7
I see it in the second picture:) yay for your girl!!

isnt it supposed to be 3 lines??

I guess it could be 3 lines in total, but 2 white ones/lines is what she said and with a boy it looks like skittle between his legs :D

I honestly dont see either. I have 4 potty shots in total. Will put them up, perhaps someone can make it out :D

But thinking, looking up at the bottom of babies bottom, im not sure how you could see a girl's fairy.. hmmm
I still cant figure out!but it don't matter,happy for you-name search can begin!

Second time moms I need to ask you something that keeps me wondering.
Do you give water or tea to babies?since I entered this BB I read that absolutely not,you should not do that.
Well this is confusing me.
With my son,I was breastfeeding and even then I gave him fennel tea,which is good for settling an upset tummy.He didn't drink to much just a sip or two after the feeding and between the feedings.
I never heard before that you can't give water or unsweetened tea to a baby.My mother told me that she gave to us and that the breast milk is sweet and a baby has thirst too.

I just don't know who or what should I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->