AUGUST 2013 babies...

Hey ladies! I haven't been on all weekend. I work two jobs now so I have been so busy working and sleeping and working and sleeping with no time to myself and then when I get home I have to clean and cook :wacko:... its so frustrating and I just wanna cry all the time.:cry: Wish fiancé would understand and do all that stuff since hes not working and is always home while I am pregnant and working two jobs to get extra money:dohh:... im the one working and making the money to support this family at the moment. It sucks. Makes me want to quit both jobs and let him do all the work.:growlmad: I cant wait until he goes back to work!!

Well enough venting from me...

I felt the baby kick my hand last night. It seems the baby only moves around when im sleeping. I got to wake up in the middle of the night and felt the baby so I put my hand on my belly and felt a tiny kick. :cloud9:It was pretty cool. 1 more day of work and I get to see what we are having :happydance:

Im just going to be Frank :D

I think you are putting way too much on yourself. No wonder you feel the way you do, I honestly dont blame you. Your body is growing an entire new life and you have hormones on top of that to deal with, never mind all the other pregnancy symptoms.

Your fiance needs to seriously pull his finger out and at least cook something for dinner. I have this deal with myself, and that is, if i dont have the energy to cook, then I dont. My OH is big and old enough to cook for himself. This is a time everyone has to pull together, anything less is just plain selfish.
But I do hope he will realise this soon!!

On feeling baby, well, on Sunday was Mothers day here in the UK, and I was exactly 17 weeks. First thing I felt when i woke, was baby moving. And since then I feel her move every day so far. Last night we had a curry, and funny enough I felt her move around. I am pretty chuffed :D

How dies this feel like?how you know for sure that it is the baby?

Thanks ladies!! Im just trying to save enough money to get everything I want after we get what we need and also so I have enough money when im off of work because once I go back I wont be working much but only nights and my fiancé will be the one working for us in the mornings. I am due aug so maternity leave is like until October for me then I wont be working as much so I want to also make sure my taxes are good as well. Once baby gets a few months older I will let family watch him a once or twice a week while I work and our son is at school.

About the baby movement... Pineapple that is awesome!! :happydance:

Jazzylady to me it feels like something popping in my belly here and there. Some days I don't feel it much and some days I will feel it like crazy all night. At first it feels like butterfly wings tickling your belly and sides. Try eating some icecream or a cup of orange juice and lay down for a while... you might feel the baby. Yesterday I had some icecream and baby went crazy.

I am so sick ladies:(. Please say a prayer for me. My head is aching really bad and I threw up this morning. I had a severe sore throat last night and I left work early today. I just took an almost 3 hour nap and woke up feeling even worse:(. Not good

I am so sick ladies:(. Please say a prayer for me. My head is aching really bad and I threw up this morning. I had a severe sore throat last night and I left work early today. I just took an almost 3 hour nap and woke up feeling even worse:(. Not good

At the beginning of last week I hat to throw up a few times too in the morning and I get up very often with head aches.I usually eat a good soup,a warm bath and a nice sleeping tea and bed for the rest of the day.
Hope you are feeling better soon.

Thanks but I think it's more than that. I think I need to get on antibiotics. I feel really weak.

I think I can feel the baby too.is a lot of movements down there especially after I weak up and in the afternoon. I had today a sensation that something just rub my belly from inside.I always hope that it will happen again,but then I feel something in another spot.
I don't believe that is gas because I am not that gasy and believe that my intestines moved to the side and below my breast. So it got to be the baby,because it is time!

Since last week I get these sharp stabbing like pains on my right side.
I know they are stretching pains,but oh boy,they hurt!

I got on antibiotics that are supposed to knock out strep and the flu. So far I've seen zero improvement.

feel better runner!! get lots of rest and keep up with your fluid intake!!! by tomorrow I am sure you will see a difference, give the antibiotics 24 hrs to do their thing :)

How dies this feel like?how you know for sure that it is the baby?

Since last week I get these sharp stabbing like pains on my right side.
I know they are stretching pains,but oh boy,they hurt!

jazzylady - I knew it was baby to start with, because I very recently had a scan and know exactly where baby is lying, which is where i felt what i would describe as a almost popping/worming feeling. I seem to feel it first thing in the morning and in the evenings, like when i have my dinner and relaxing etc. I also think, that once you realize the feeling, you are more tuned to it, so you feel it even more. As for the pains on the sides, i am right there with you. But I am dealing with them fine, I just keep telling myself my pregnancy is progressing, which is exactly what I want :D

runnergrl - I had that a few weeks ago, hence why I was a wee bit out of action. It's awful, but i think its just a virus going round. But I had the sore throat, headache's which turned into migraines, and the only thing I could do was sleep, and even that didnt help. Then that turned into a tickly couch to a chesty cough, which doesnt help when your head feels like cracking open. The good news though, It's gone now :D

The only meds I took was paracetamol which you can have a total of 8 per day (i only had 2 as i wasn't sure at the time how many i could have) lozenges and lemsip.

I will be thinking of you and praying you feel better real real soon!!!!!!

Runnergrl, hope you feel better soon!

As for me, Im almost positive I felt baby last night! Was sitting watching tv and on the far left side of my uterus, wuite low down was like a big(ish) pop... I was like, "Oh! Was that baby" and lo and behold I felt another little pop in the exact same place a few seconds later! Im convinced that it was baby I felt. Then this morning baby was all curled up on the right side again and I had a lovely lop sided bump. Love it when that happens!
Have my next midwife appointment a week today, feels like its dragging in... and have still got 4 weeks to wait until the scan! What is everyone doing to pass the time until your scans?

My scan is today at 1:45!! :happydance: I waited over a month for this...

I have tomorrow an appointment but don't believe I will get a scan.so I have to book tomorrow my 20 week scan,then I can start the countdown. I can't wait to see what I have.

didn't get what we hope for, but my son sure did!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• boy.jpg
    boy.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member