AUGUST 2013 babies...

aww congrats mommy =) im sure you will be very excited about another gorgeous boy! That picture is adorable =)

Thanks ladies!! :hugs: I am very excited :) We got to see the baby in 3D as well... Doctor told me my placenta is a little low and is anterior.. explains why I don't feel baby as much. I saw in 3D mode what looked like the placenta and it was right in front of the baby... but Doctor said as baby grows it should move but I need to come back towards the end of pregnancy to find out. I just hope it moves at least up so I don't get a C-section...

I will post the ultrasound pics soon for you ladies!

I keep having dreams where my baby is a girl! anyone else have these and they turn out to be true? I have heard and read that whatever you dream baby is, you have the opposite :( Dont get me wrong, I would be thrilled with another mama's boy, but I would be lying if I said I didnt want a daddy's girl..<3

I keep having dreams where my baby is a girl! anyone else have these and they turn out to be true? I have heard and read that whatever you dream baby is, you have the opposite :( Dont get me wrong, I would be thrilled with another mama's boy, but I would be lying if I said I didnt want a daddy's girl..<3

I have had alot of dreams and all of them have been a baby girl. I had one the other night and I was getting a scan and the woman said 'i can clearly see the hamburger' :dohh:

And you never know, if you do have a girl, she might be a mummys girl! Mine certainly is! Probably because Im.a SAHM though. I would love to have a little boy though so Oh could do boys things with him! When will you find out? X

Congrats mommy.....love the pic! I have my scan tomorrow and I really hope we get confirmation that our baby really is a girl and I can finally start buying her clothes and start my baby registry! I don't believe much in those dreams tbh. I think for a parent, it's always nice to have one of each sex so you can experience both...but for siblings, I think its great when they are the same sex. Don't get me wrong, brother and sister grow up close as well, but I just feel it's a "different" bond....especially when they are much much older in life.

Is anyone having a hard time remembering to drink lots of water? i feel like I am so bad at this :/ and I am still having a hard time with swallowing my prenatals. Ugh so so annoying.

Hope, I am terrible when it comes to drinking plenty of water, I am just not a thirsty person, I have to keep reminding myself how important it is!

Well ladies I am 18 weeks and finally starting to get a little baby bump :happydance:
I can not wait until I am huge!!

https://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww349/rockess01/6c5375c3-43ec-4d2a-8785-f5929a58b04a.jpg

The only way I drink enough water is when I am at work... Other than that I really don't drink much and end up getting little BH from being dehydrated. So I have to make sure that I drink enough...

Loubyroo, your bump is sop cute!

Runnergrl, not long now! Mine is 4 weeks today.. Yaaawn!

Hope, Im so bad at drinking water. I never have been a big drinker really, and when I do, its mostly juice or coke or something. I do go out of my way and make myself drink 2/3 glasses of diluted juice these days.. At least I know Im getting SOME water!

I will have my 20 week scan in the first week from April,just have to call and and set the date for sure.I will most likely end up with another csection because I can't get the records from my first born from Germany to see why exactly I need it a csection back then.I guess I get more and more comfortable with the thought and easier to plan everything and it will happen a week earlier before the due date.
I am a bit disappointed but what can I do....

Girls, I am going to have to play moother hen here for a second, (because I am much older than most of you anyway, :haha:) but in all seriousness, you have to drink your water!!! We, as pregnant women should be drinking close to A GALLON a day! At the very least, you need to get your 8 glasses in. That may sound like a lot, but it really isnt! Drink a full glass upon waking, to get your metabolism going and your organs functioning properly, then another glass with breakfast..drink another a few hours later with a snack and then the water that you have with lunch will already total of 5 down, only three to go! have another glass an hour before dinner, one with dinner, and one at bedtime or at your nightstand to sip on during the night, and there you have it! not so hard;) and SO important to a growing baby!

And just for a comparison, Loubyroo, you make me look like a whale:haha: but for real.. here is my 18 week bump

https://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae57/RUNNERGRL1/18_zps84398325.jpg

Girls, I am going to have to play moother hen here for a second, (because I am much older than most of you anyway, :haha:) but in all seriousness, you have to drink your water!!! We, as pregnant women should be drinking close to A GALLON a day! At the very least, you need to get your 8 glasses in. That may sound like a lot, but it really isnt! Drink a full glass upon waking, to get your metabolism going and your organs functioning properly, then another glass with breakfast..drink another a few hours later with a snack and then the water that you have with lunch will already total of 5 down, only three to go! have another glass an hour before dinner, one with dinner, and one at bedtime or at your nightstand to sip on during the night, and there you have it! not so hard;) and SO important to a growing baby!

And just for a comparison, Loubyroo, you make me look like a whale:haha: but for real.. here is my 18 week bump

https://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae57/RUNNERGRL1/18_zps84398325.jpg
Oh wow!every time you post a pic I see a difference with the last pic every time.such a nice bump!
Since my first trimester I am always thirsty, I drink 3 bottles of water per night and day time I don't count anymore.I think my crazy weight gain is a lot of water too.I gained 10 pounds in 4 weeks.I am at 142 now.

i know-funny isnt it? I feel like it looks as though I have a detachable baby belly.. like you can tell where my normal body ends and baby begins... lol!

Ooo, Jazzy, my scan is the day after yours! I bet the time drags

I try not to think about it because it makes me impatient. This is how I survived for so long.But only 2 and a half weeks left. I just hope everything will be fine and healthy with our little ones,I know that a scan like that can change everything.

NEWSFLASH Ladies!!!

Last night I felt my baby move! at last!

I had a sip of a sugary drink and my tummy did a flip like I was on a roller coster ride! Then for the rest of the evening I felt fluttering on and off :cloud9:

DH kept saying "are you sure it's not just gas?" but I really don't think it was as I have never felt anything like that before it was just completely new :happydance:

However, I am yet to feel bubs today :shrug: perhaps he / she is still asleep?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->