AUGUST 2013 babies...

hi ladies! Sorry I haven't posted my ultrasound pics yet.

Yay for all the ladies getting their scans in a couple weeks :)

Runnergrl: your belly is so round and out! :)

Loubyroo: nice little belly bump :) glad you got to finally feel baby! :happydance: Do not worry about not feeling baby. At first I only felt my baby boy once or twice every couple of days. I now feel him everyday and since the ultrasound I have been feeling him more, but I never feel him in the morning...only at night. Hope he sleeps at night and is up in the morning when he is born :haha:

I am getting worried now,especially that the big scan is approaching and I am scared that something may be wrong.
My baby isn't moving.I felt something strong a few days ago,but now I am not even so sure that it was the baby.I haven't had a movement yet where I can be 100% sure that that is the baby.Since then I haven't feel anything else.I try laying down,bath,ice cream,music,orange juice.Nothing happen and I am 18 weeks tomorrow.

Don't worry Jazzy, I didn't feel anything until 18+1 and then nothing until the following night now today, nothing again.

It's normal to feel anxious but I am absolutely sure you have nothing at all to worry about x

Jazzy this is my 2nd and i barely felt anything till 20 weeks. this week i have felt something almost every day, but with J it was probably more like 22 weeks before i felt anything :hugs:

Try not to worry Jazz- my baby's movements aren't consistent yet either. Very very sporadic and not often. We will feel them stronger and more often soon! :hugs:

I felt the same exact way before my scan and then everything was fine. I didn't feel my baby til later than my first and only every couple of days. Now I feel my baby everyday but only at night... so don't worry hun. Always call your care giver if you have to!

Try not to worry Jazzy (easier said than done!)

This is my second and I THINK i have felt baby twice but im not totally convinced.

Ladies, I have a confession to make... I just phoned the hospital scan dept and told them that Im going away for the week when my scan was due (11th Apr). So my scan is now on the 4th April!! I will be 19+5 so its not early at all.. Just one less week I need to wait. (and we arent going away that week, just getting impatient!)

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Any scans this week? Xx

Try not to worry Jazzy (easier said than done!)

This is my second and I THINK i have felt baby twice but im not totally convinced.

Ladies, I have a confession to make... I just phoned the hospital scan dept and told them that Im going away for the week when my scan was due (11th Apr). So my scan is now on the 4th April!! I will be 19+5 so its not early at all.. Just one less week I need to wait. (and we arent going away that week, just getting impatient!)

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Any scans this week? Xx
LOL you little white liar! :haha: I would be the same.. and YES my scan is this friday!! I will be 19+1:) Not sure we are sharing our news though. Might be keeping the sex to ourselves!

Thanks to Easter bank holiday and my OH working away 3 days each week I will be 21 weeks when I have my scan! Sooooo long to wait!!

Ohhh so exciting runnergrl!! I too want to keep the sex a secret but I dont know if OH will. I did mention it to him and he said we will discuss nearer the time. I wanted to stay team yellow so the fact that we are finding out means he should at least let me keep it a secret!!

Loubyroo, I couldnt wait that long... Thats why I changed my dates! Hats off to you though, it will be worth it =D

I could had have it this Wednesday... But my doctor prefer that this type of scan to be done after the 21 week.I don't know why this doctor got to be different then everybody else!
When I will have my scan I will be 20+ 3 so that should be enough.

Ohh what date is that? Think its the same day as mine!

I probably wouldnt have been able to say no to having it on wednesday :p will you be finding out the gender?

yeah, I feel like we need to keep it special because I am compromising. I didnt want to find out, but he talked me into it. So this is our compromise. It will be hard though, especially around family to NOT refer to baby as "he" or "she" once we do know the sex. I think my husband will slip up... I really hope not!

Ohh what date is that? Think its the same day as mine!

I probably wouldnt have been able to say no to having it on wednesday :p will you be finding out the gender?

April 3rd!!
Yes I will find out the gender!is my husband's first child and he is extremely excited.He counts the days!but he is deployed right now so he will find out on the night from the 3rd to the 4th because of the time difference, if he can go to bed.

I am thinking of something to do like a picture or a poem or a puzzle for him to reveal the gender.I like the puzzle idea but have no clue what I can do!

Who thought of names yet?I need boy name ideas!but I guess I have time to think after my appointment!
What symptoms you ladies have?
I started on having a nasty insomnia, I toss around like crazy!My skin itches like crazy,I pee a lot and sleeping on my sides feels so uncomfortable! I miss a good night sleep.

Jazzy I found putting the extra pillow (due to heartburn) has made me sleep in my sides other than back or belly which I usually would do!

I wake up on my back recently and it freaks me out! Can this really harm baby? I mean, every exam and dr appt they have you lie flat on your back.. and you labor on your back... I dont realy get it. I do try to sleep on my sides though!

I can't lay to long on my back! I feel the bump is so heavy and pressing on my bladder. I do sleep with a body pillow but I am just so sick of sleeping on my sides.I woke up today and my left side it hurts from laying on it .I guess I slept a long time on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->