AUGUST 2013 babies...

OMG OMG

I felt my little rainbow move!right under my belly button! It was strong because the surface of my skin was moving too,I felt it with my palm.It happen all 4 times.

I am so happy that I got tears into my eyes!!Crazy that last night I dreamed about heaving the baby move!

Thank you,God!!and only 6 weeks until my wonderful husband comes home!

Ok ladies I have officially felt my little girl kick!!! All those bubbles I was feeling the past few weeks have now turned into me feeling her and seeing my tummy "bump". I still get startled but I am sure over time I will get use to it. It is the most amazing thing....even dh saw my belly move and he loved it! He is glued next to me with his hand on my tummy, lol. :)
That is precious!

so happy for you jazzy:) I havent felt it on the outside yet.. hoping to soon:cloud9:

so happy for you jazzy:) I havent felt it on the outside yet.. hoping to soon:cloud9:

I hope so for you too.I want to feel it all the time!
It happened after I got up,drank a cup of cold milk and went back to bed laying on my back,then felt some flutters and put my palm on the tummy and it moved again and again.

I am so in love right now!

so lovely that all of these babies are becoming so active!

As for mine, I swear its unreal. If it is baby that I am feeling (which my mw said it is, and i cant think what else it could be) then I really think I am in for giving birth to a monster!! The last 3 days all it has been doing somersaults constantly... Literally all day! I get an hour her and there with no movement but as soon as I lie down or relax.. Bam, there goes monkey. Im actually quite scared! It makes my whole stomach go in, as if Im holding all my fat in, but Im not! I dont think Ive felt any kicks yet, just these super strong rolling movements.

Is it possible that something else is causing this rather than baby?

I don't know,I haven't felt a lot yet,but I think that is the baby,I mean what else could it be?

I feel on my left side, right where the bump starts something on and on like something pushing from inside out.So I hope that is a foot or something.

I was lying in bed last night with my hand on my tummy just feeling my baby shuffling around. Felt really prominent movements around my belly button. Maybe it was a bottom pushing up or something.
A magical moment! Made even more special as we hve our 20week scan this morning! Hope all is ok and to find out what sex the baby is.xxxx

I was lying in bed last night with my hand on my tummy just feeling my baby shuffling around. Felt really prominent movements around my belly button. Maybe it was a bottom pushing up or something.
A magical moment! Made even more special as we hve our 20week scan this morning! Hope all is ok and to find out what sex the baby is.xxxx

Oh wow! Update later! Good luck!

So happy to hear about all the movements!! I feel baby at least once a day (I think, lol). I have my next ultrasound on Monday and I'm hoping the baby is a little active. I loved on the last ultrasound that we could see the baby moving. :)

Soooo...we're having....a girl!!!!

So excited! But so hard choosing a name as there are so many lovely girls names. Not a bad challenge to be faced with though :)

Soooo...we're having....a girl!!!!

So excited! But so hard choosing a name as there are so many lovely girls names. Not a bad challenge to be faced with though :)

Congrats Stella!! I can't wait to find out what we are having in a couple of weeks.

I am feeling movement more often during the day, it's wonderful!

Awww congrats hun :D glad everything went well and how exciting, another little boy!

12 days until mine, getting rather excited x

Jazzylady .. glad you finally got to feel your LO :)

Congrats stella on your little girl!!!!

Runnergrl looks like we both wanted girls and ended up with cute awesome little boys :hugs:

Well ladies im 20 WEEKS today!!!

I want to be 20 weeks!!
Runnergrl- congratulations to your boy!

11 days until my scan,feel so long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe