AUGUST 2013 babies...

Hey can i join you ladies? Im due on 17/08 but due to a bone condition i have to have a section so will prob meet the lo a little earlier!

I think i have felt movement put cannot be 100% sure yet!

Does anyone feel that time is dragging on a bit? X

Hey can i join you ladies? Im due on 17/08 but due to a bone condition i have to have a section so will prob meet the lo a little earlier!

I think i have felt movement put cannot be 100% sure yet!

Does anyone feel that time is dragging on a bit? X

Welcome here!
Time is dragging for me right now!But I should enjoy every day from my pregnancy :)

Ahh i wish i could enjoy it im in a world of pain at the moment. Doesnt seem like pregnancy is agreeing with me at the moment

I have my 20 week scan though on wedneday so im looking forward to that! X

Time was dragging for me, but work got really busy so that speeded it right up because I'm distracted. Good thing, too, because it's extra $!

I had v.exciting day yest. Felt kicks getting stronger but actually seen belly 'jump' with kicks yest!!! Hubs seen it too! Was so strange. So def what I think have been movements is bubs so way would tummy do that on its own!!! Only starting feeling things couple weeks ago now is so much stronger! Big smiley face here! :happydance:

Ditto Luckypawprint, we felt the baby move on the outside for the fist time yesterday too!! It's so precious

I feel LO every day now,not strong but stronger then last week.I had yesterday my doppler on the tummy and the baby kicked right there so I could see and feel how the doppler was rising up and down.It was awesome.

I want more:)

Ahh i wish i could enjoy it im in a world of pain at the moment. Doesnt seem like pregnancy is agreeing with me at the moment

I have my 20 week scan though on wedneday so im looking forward to that! X

I don't know about pain but I just want a good night sleep where I don't have to get up all the time to go to the bathroom.And my nasal congestion is just terrible in the night.Keeps also from getting a good rest.

still just tiny infrequent movements here. Nothing from the outside, and I have to be concentrating to feel anything.. Come on baby, give mommy some good kicks!

I havent had any kicks yet, still just rolling and today it has been quite quiet. My OH felt the rolling and my bump moves around at the same time. Its weird, especially since I havent had any kicks.

Aurora, exciting stuff for wednesday! Be sure to keep us updated =D

I wish next week would hurry up so I can get my scan too! Anyone else got theirs coming up soon?

How does it feel,when the baby rolls?that is pretty awesome if you can see that.

Its hard to describe jazzy... Like theres a big ball moving about! I can feel it go from side to side. A very weird feeling! Whenevr I lie on my back and push down on my bump, baby starts doing it although been a lot quieter yesterday that the previous few days.

any of you find yourself already wondering what baby will look like? I find that my sonograms make me wonder even more! We got a great look at his profile and a facial shot of the front part of his face last friday and clearly saw his nose, mouth, and chin, and it was super amazing!! <3 Ahhh so in LOVE!!!

I wonder what my baby will look like! We got a super clear profile shot at 12+5 and babys face is soooo similar to my dds profile at her 20wk scan! Its creepily similar!

I also wonder what colour hair baby will have, as my whole family, me included, have very dark hair and OHs fanily all have light brown or blonde hair... And DD has fair hair (i always assumed my baby woyld be dark haired)

It will be amazing to conpare my dd as a baby to her new sibling =D

any of you find yourself already wondering what baby will look like? I find that my sonograms make me wonder even more! We got a great look at his profile and a facial shot of the front part of his face last friday and clearly saw his nose, mouth, and chin, and it was super amazing!! <3 Ahhh so in LOVE!!!

I actually got to see the baby in 3D and He looks exactly like his daddy!! :haha:

Hey ladies, my little footballer in the making has been kicking up a storm today and the whole family have felt the kicks! Bliss!!

Hey ladies, my little footballer in the making has been kicking up a storm today and the whole family have felt the kicks! Bliss!!

So sweet!!
I think I actually felt kicks today. More like little prods, but im certain it was baby. Has happened a few times today. Havrnt really felt much else the last few days, although baby seems to move every single time I put any pressure on my bump... Must not like being disturbed!

Only 9 more sleeps until my scan.. Yikes!

Yay! I think I may have felt tiny kicks a while ago. I hope they progress! As soon as I put my hand on my belly where I felt them- they stopped. Stubborn little boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->