AUGUST 2013 babies...

Does anyone else notice that the banner with the fruits is kind of stuck?
I was papaya last week,saw week 24 is also papaya so as week 25?

yeah, I noticed that too. I guess they ran out of ideas at the end? I didnt understand how you went from a cantalope to a banana.. bananas are so much smaller than cantalopes :shrug:

JUST an hour? thats a long walk!

Lol is it really? I plan on doing it three times a week....definitely not today though cuz I don't think I used my pillow right and I have nasty hip pain :/

How do you ladies who have had a baby before, know when your feeling the baby hick up? Does it feel different than when they kick? Just wondering as I'm not sure if my girl is just more active or if I'm feeling her hick up.

hiccups are very obvious. its like your belly is shaking and its very consistent. just as if you had them :) You'll know :flower:

yeah, I noticed that too. I guess they ran out of ideas at the end? I didnt understand how you went from a cantalope to a banana.. bananas are so much smaller than cantalopes :shrug:
Yeah, I guess with the banana they are talking length and not overall size, but I guess they didn't have 35+ fruits of the right volume and had to double up.

i think htey actually triple and quadruple up... the papaya is 2 weeks (23 & 24) then the eggplant is 3 (25, 26 & 27) then the squash is another 4 (28, 29, 30 & 31), the melon is 4 (32,33,34&35) and watermelon till the bitter end LOL

I think i ditched the fruit ticker somewhere in the squash stage last pregnancy cause it bothered me it never changed LOL

Doing good so far. Threw up today after we had some hibatchi and sushi at a new restaurant. Not going there again only for sushi and scorpion bowls after I have the baby of course :haha: My belly is huge... hoping my placenta moves because I can feel the baby but not as much as I would if it was normally placed :nope:

How is everyone else?? have any of u had baby showers yet?:shrug:

I dont plan on having any showers and if anyone asks what we need, I am just going to say diapers. Hopefully we will get tons and not have to buy any for a while :blush: that would be so helpful!

I am feeling very large too. Have had several strangers ask when I am due.. The next person that asks, I am going to reply with "what do you mean? I'm not pregnant." just to see what they say-lol! Its blindingly obvious at this point.

Me and my girl are doing great! Starting to get bigger now and loving it!

My good news is that my placenta has moved up enough to no longer cause an issue at the birth so no planned cesarean for me, yippeeee!!

Can you eat sushi while pregnant? I have been starring at some sushi restaurant lately but didn't got some ...thought they are a no go?

Baby kicks hard now...all over the place,my belly makes waves sometimes but each time I want to film it he stops!
We still got no names...Is really hard for boys..and what I like hubby don't like.

I think I gained a lot of weight too this month,like 8 pounds since my last OB visit,I think I put like 2 pounds a week.But I think is a lot of water because I drink more then I eat and I am very swollen. I even get a second chin:cry:

Ive never had sushi in my life!

Hows everyone keeping? It has been rather quiet in here lately, hasnt it? My dd has been ill so just been staying in most of the time over the last few days.

I am now feeling very regular movement, and not just kicks anymore.. I can feel liytle feet/elbows/whatever it may be running up and down my sides, and poking me. Its amazing, and its just as special as it was with dd :D almost VDay for me too, woohoo!

My sister is buying us our bouncer at the weekend, its this one

https://thebabyfarm.co.uk/main_site/main/index.php?pge=detail&iid=11500

And we have also bought quite a few sleepsuits/vests and also a couple of little leggings. We arent going overbpard with clohes this time, alhough still have alot to buy!

Also... We are moving house in 4 weeks! Im so excited!! From this first floor flat to a semi detatched with front and back gardens and its perfect! I cant wait :D

Hope everyone is keeping well, lots of ladies moving to 3rd tri soon... Yikes!!

What is VDay? Am I right in thinking its mine today? Is it something to do with being 25 weeks?

V-day is the day when the baby is considered to be viable outside of the womb. So, yeah, you are at that point! Of course, no one wants their baby to be born that early, but it's good to know that they could make if if something happened and they came early.
My surrogate had her 26 week appointment today and all is well! Just really getting pumped about the whole thing. Time was going to slow for the first part of this pregnancy, but now it seems to be speeding up!

Hi ladies, it has been mighty quiet on here. Just dropping in to say hi and hope everyone is doing well. We are officially in the home stretch! I can't believe how quickly it has all gone by.

Afm, nothing new, my placenta is still low so I am being monitored every three weeks to see if it goes up. I have my next appt on Thursday so we will see what it looks like then. Baby girl is moving and kicking tons and I am loving every second of it :)

:wacko: Its been a busy couple of weeks for me! Hope everyone else is okay and LO are doing good. I did my sugar test and man does that drink taste so nasty!! I wanted to throw up so bad. It took me like 2 hours after the test was done to even eat because the taste was stuck in my mouth and I couldn't keep anything down. Having another ultrasound to check on my placenta on June 19th but next midwife apt is June 6th. I thought I would be seeing the doctor every two weeks since my last appointment but I guess not... I will ask her at this next appointment because I will be almost 31 weeks by then. Baby shower will be July 20th... ill be 37 weeks. Hope I make it... :dohh:

a few oh my husband co-workers want to throw us a diaper shower. We really dont need anything else since I kept all of Bradys baby things. so that will be very nice! it will be at the end of june:) how is everyone else?

I'm doing good - just did all my main baby shopping last weekend with the Memorial Day sales. Planning to set up the nursery this weekend if all goes to plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->