AUGUST 2013 babies...

We are going to have 90 F here today.This weather is crazy for April.And is just a taste of what's going to come in June, July and August. The worst part is that I got so fat that when I walk my thighs are rubbing each other:cry: and is gross when is so warm and I sweat....

LOL, I know exactly what you mean :D My thighs are the biggest they have ever been, and I have always had skinny legs.

Here it is still cold, I think with the heat you tend to eat less and lighter, where as in cold weather you eat more stodgy warm food (comfort).

So in a way, i am hoping for summer to come quick here in UK.

its not been terribly hot here yet, the problem is the humidity. gross! It can be 75 and still feel nasty because of it. I cant imagine what 100 is going to feel like with all the humidity! :nope:!

I dont want to know how much I have gained. I find out a week from friday.. probably 20 lbs :dohh:

i think i purchased the worst pair of maternity jeans ever. I ordered them on walmart.com and they came in today. First off they are too big because they keep sagging down despite the fact that i got my correct size and secondly the fabric that covers the elastic band tore and has holes in it already and I have only had these jeans on from about 10 am to 6pm... I am just letting you ladies know to not purchase these 12 dollar jeans (thought i was getting a good deal)... Waste of money. I rather spend 30/40 dollars on a good pair or just buy regular womens jeans in a bigger size.

I know, Im gutted! We get to try again next week so it could be worse I guess!

She didnt tell me I had an anterior placenta, I was looking at he notes and under 'placental site' it said "ANT - Not low" so im just assuming it means anterior?

Have you been feeling regular kicks yet runnergrl?

Thats exactly what my notes said anterior not low. I have been feeling kicks but only at night when iam lying on my side. I to am team pink and everything measured fine. So relieved that monkey is doing well. She also had her legs crossed so the sonographer had to zoom in quite a bit to see the three lines!

I have today my appointment to my doctor.Hope will say again that that cyst on my baby boy brain is really nothing to worry about and whet we can do about it.

22 weeks. baby is squirming more every day :thumbup:

Attachments

• photo 22.jpg
    photo 22.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 4
I have today my appointment to my doctor.Hope will say again that that cyst on my baby boy brain is really nothing to worry about and whet we can do about it.

You are in our thoughts Jazzylady. Let us know how your appointment goes. I am sending positive waves your way.

22 weeks. baby is squirming more every day :thumbup:

22 weeks! How time is just flying now. First Trimester took ages, 2nd, is almost going too quickly now :D Buuuut then we get to meet our little ones soon!!! :happydance:

hi i would like to join your group if thats ok pregnant with my third due july 15 we r team yellow

So my doctor is not worried at all,he will give me a us later on to make sure that cyst is gone,if not the baby will be born with it but will not have any impact on the development.
Those are good news:happydance:
The other issue with me not eating enough he said as long as I gain weight he is not concerned. I am 150 pounds,when I started I was 122...is so much!
He also gave me that sweet drink to test next time for diabetes.never done that before:shrug:

So my doctor is not worried at all,he will give me a us later on to make sure that cyst is gone,if not the baby will be born with it but will not have any impact on the development.
Those are good news:happydance:
The other issue with me not eating enough he said as long as I gain weight he is not concerned. I am 150 pounds,when I started I was 122...is so much!
He also gave me that sweet drink to test next time for diabetes.never done that before:shrug:

I have that apt the 8th of next month. I believe its still an orange drink and it tasted just like orange soda to me when I did that test for my first child.

JazzyLady, thats great news about your baby =) hopefully it will disappear before the next scan :)

Runnergrl, looking fab!

I agree that 2nd tri is flying in! My little monkey is getting more active every day, and i just love it! Cant wait for my OH to feel it too.
Have my 20wk rescan today to get the measurements that were missed last week, so Im excited to see my princess again!

Yea! Hope she is not smooshed against your uterus today. Think i may have to book a 3d/4d scan later on as i just loved seeing my little girl on wednesday.

My OB offers a final scan that is 3/4D at 34 weeks but it is totally optional. Its almost impossible NOT to get though, as they have the pictures posted all over the office and in exam rooms and they are amazing! I know thats still a while away, but that might be the last chance I get to see my little man before he gets here and I know I will jump on it :blush:

Wow, I wish they offered that here! Scan was amazing, baby was behaving herself so we managed to get all the measurements we needed, plus we got some beautiful pictures =) sonographer gave us 4 and they are all so cute! Im inclined to say baby isnt as sinilar to my dd as I thought, so Im very excited to see what she looks like! Dont know if you can really tell from scan pics if they will be totally different or not, but I cant wait anyway!

she was kicking away on the screen, it was crazy... And aI couldnt feel a thing! So weird!

Anybody got anyhing exciting planned for the weekend? Xx

I just went to matalan and bought some super cute little baby girl outfits! Its the first things we have bought.

Glad you managed to get all the measurements! I am still looking into the 3d scan but oh would rather use the money for baby stuff. He is totally right but i will struggle to wait another 20 weeks to see her again!

Ohh Love Matalan!! Havent looked there yet, will definitely pick up some things from there soon. So far, we have only got a pack of white vests, white babygros, 2 pretty babygros and some bibs. Oh and a bath seat thing so baby can bath with dd (who is so excited about this!)

I dont think I would spend £100 on a 3d scan either, we werw lucky to get a glimpse of our baby so Im more than happy with that. 20 weeks does seem like aaaages away to wait though!

Heres my princess from today :D

https://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/paigesmummyxx/temporary_zps6683e16c.jpg

Lovely pic. I goy three, two pretty much the same and one of her little foot! Would post but my phone wont let me. Oh yeah matalan is great. I saw some gorgeous outfits in mamas and papas yesterday but i couldnt justify 30 quid per outfit!

Well, we are team pink!!!

So pleased!! It was such an emotional moment, because it was a private scan there was me, OH, OH's daughter and son and my mum and dad, there were lots of tears of joy :cloud9:

Here are a few of the pics:

Potty Shot, no mistaking my girl!

https://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww349/rockess01/HelloBaby_2.jpg

Gorgeous face and little arms, she is holding her own hand in this one

https://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww349/rockess01/HelloBaby_18.jpg

Love her little crossed ankles in this one

https://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww349/rockess01/HelloBaby_24.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads