August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

Sorry to have been MIA....how is everyone doing? My little bean is being good to me so far in that I only have nausea every now and then, no vomiting yet (thank god). If it wasn't for this yucky feeling, I keep forgetting I'm pregnant because I have no other symptoms. I'm not showing yet either which I guess is a good thing and I still have zero appetite for anything.

Is anyone else freezing all the time? I cannot seem to get warm then suddenly im too hot
my MS seems to have gone off too

Yes!!! I am freezing all the time too! Very early on I was getting hot flushes but now i am just cold :cold:

EGGS are so yummy at the moment lol preferably scrambled or omelet style with just cheese.

Hi ladies! i hope everyone had a great weekend! I had a fun weekend hanging out with my family playing games and laughing! DH,my dad and brother went duck & pheasant hunting, but didn't get anything. I was praying that I would get through the weekend without getting sick, since MS hadn't started for me yet, and I did...until I went to bed last night back at home! I guess I have Bedtime sickness instead of MS!

This sickness is so fun isn't it! (Sarcasm) lol. I just keep telling myself that I am halfway done with first try and to just hang in there. No actual vomiting but imhave constant nausea and no food is appealing to me.

I havent felt sick at all really, I had a slight wave after lunch today but mostly i am really really tierd By about 12pm today I had to stop work and have early lunch because i needed to sit down! Any idea when we should start to get bumps??

I get nauseous if I don't eat every 2-3 hours. And night is BY FAR the worst!

I try and munch on something every two hours but its hard when nothing is appealing. I don't even cook dinner anymore because the thought of food makes me gag. Do you think this is even worth mentioning at my appt on thurs? Or its too soon? Maybe I can get lucky and get a script for zofran? I just don't want to have my bean be malnutrition. I stopped taking my DHA pill because its so huge, but I am still doing ok with the prenatal thank God.

I don't really feel sick yet either. In the mornings I feel sick but not really naseua no vomiting. But I feel dizzy if I don't eat every 2-3 hrs also!! Scan is thu say a prayer. I hope everyone is hanging in there ;)

I havent felt sick at all really, I had a slight wave after lunch today but mostly i am really really tierd By about 12pm today I had to stop work and have early lunch because i needed to sit down! Any idea when we should start to get bumps??

I go to water aerobics and I've noticed a small bulge through my swimsuit, but my clothes still fit. Some days I feel like I'm "showing"! Lol!

I don't really feel Prego I still think I don't believe it

Blah I hate being so bloated! I can't wait unlit I look pregnant and not fat! Lol I look like I have a beer belly.

Good luck with the scan Mrswemyss exciting i dont really feel pregnant yet either but this whole food thing is new for me- Normally I dont snack between meals now I need to snack! Yesterday I had a funny turn after work After i had my bath I went down to chillout and nearly passed out on sofa, dh had to force me to eat my dinner and then put me to bed! i think i must have an issue with my blood sugar being low. No bump yet for me I think anything that is there is bloating.
I take my prenatals in evening with dinner i think its better if you have eaten something first!

For those of you who have morning sickness, when did it start? And what does it feel like?

For those of you who have morning sickness, when did it start? And what does it feel like?

Mine started a week ago and it's more on then off nausea. It feels like there is a lump stuck in my throat that you just want to burp up but can't. Any kind of food just turns me off. I have no actual throwing up (thank God) yet but this yucky feeling isn't fun either.

I don't have much of m/s, and I really want to have it full-blown. What I have is:
  • gaging when I brush my teeth, especially in the morning. One I even threw up.
  • a few times a day I might feel a slight nausea wave
  • sometimes while eating something I feel queasy
  • taking prenatal on an empty stomach makes me sick, threw up twice
  • hunger feels stronger in my stomach and kinda reminds nausea

I this enough? Can I please have more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member