August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

For those of you who have morning sickness, when did it start? And what does it feel like?

Mine started a week ago and it's more on then off nausea. It feels like there is a lump stuck in my throat that you just want to burp up but can't. Any kind of food just turns me off. I have no actual throwing up (thank God) yet but this yucky feeling isn't fun either.
This but also like you are going to get really bad heartburn (that cold icky feeling in your throat) and feeling really nervous in my tummy, I have had this from day 1 really i normally get it the night before AF starts and then im ok so i guess that was my first sign. I have only been sick whilst brushing my teeth though and only a couple of times. x

Blah I hate being so bloated! I can't wait unlit I look pregnant and not fat! Lol I look like I have a beer belly.

Me too!

For those of you who have morning sickness, when did it start? And what does it feel like?

Mine started yesterday. I actually started feeling nauseous Sunday night when laying in bed and had to get up to throw up. I just feel nauseous like I need to throw up, but can't. Sometimes I think the feeling is worse than actually throwing up!

For me, the best way to describe this is a horrible hangover. Like you want to throw up but just feel queezy:sick::

I keep having minor melt downs :( i am lying on my back wondering if there really is anyone growing in there or if my body is going to put me through another mmc :( I know I need to stay positive but its hard after a loss. Are you all still getting pains, cramps twinges? Are they one sided or both or in your back?? oh dear sorry to be down xxx

Hi ladies, can I join? I've had multiple miscarriages and a molar pregnancy, started using this forum joined a group ttcing for a christmas bfp and my doctor showed me my christmas positive today, I'm only 4 weeks pregnant my last af was 20th november so I'm very early but I knew from symptoms, sore boobs, emotional, backache, crampy quite a lot? I'm sooo pleased but cnt help worry n think is this my time now? Hopefully fingers crossed it is x x x x x

I get nauseous if I don't eat every 2-3 hours. And night is BY FAR the worst!

This is me!!! I feel all sorts of :wacko: if I do not eat a small meal. Snacking just doesn't cut it anymore, so I will need to go shopping to have some healthier meal choices available. I am planning on going today to get some more apples because I have lost my taste for crackers and cheese , which was one of my favorite little snacks. Oh well!!

Kelsey, I also am always freezing!! I am going to have to ask my husband to let me sleep on his side of the bed to get as much heat from our heaters as possible!!!

I keep having minor melt downs :( i am lying on my back wondering if there really is anyone growing in there or if my body is going to put me through another mmc :( I know I need to stay positive but its hard after a loss. Are you all still getting pains, cramps twinges? Are they one sided or both or in your back?? oh dear sorry to be down xxx

:hugs:

I get cramps, pains, and twinges every now and again but not as much!! I don't have a lot of back pain, which is weird because before I got pregnant my back was always hurting!! I had been spending a lot of money on Epsom salts and now I don't feel I need to soak in them as much anymore. I am nervous too but I am trying to embrace this pregnancy. Tomorrow I go in for my second ultra sound to see if there is anything there. I am hoping I get to see baby and hear a heart beat, but if not, I want to be able to see that my pregnancy is not an ectopic one or a blighted ovum (what I was diagnosed with on my first and last pregnancy).

broodybum said:
Hi ladies, can I join? I've had multiple miscarriages and a molar pregnancy, started using this forum joined a group ttcing for a christmas bfp and my doctor showed me my christmas positive today, I'm only 4 weeks pregnant my last af was 20th november so I'm very early but I knew from symptoms, sore boobs, emotional, backache, crampy quite a lot? I'm sooo pleased but cnt help worry n think is this my time now? Hopefully fingers crossed it is x x x x x

Welcome broody!! Glad you are here :)

7 week ultrasound pics taken yesterday with a heart rate of 140bpm. Please grow baby blob!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 7
7 week ultrasound pics taken yesterday measuring 5.4cm and heart rate of 140bpm. Please grow baby blob!

How awesome!! Your baby kind of looks like a precious Christmas ornament there hehehe. I hope I see something tomorrow!! I would love to get some photos and frame them to give as Christmas gifts to my parents and in laws.

Welcome Broodybum! Glad to see youre joining us xxx
FX on your scan tomorrow MamaTex how are you feeling excited
Congrats on the scan Ambiguous-it does look like a xmas decoration!!
Im feeling better now but need to eat again!!! off to fridge!

Welcome to all the newbies!

I somehow got unsubscribed from the thread so hence I've been MIA!!

How is everyone?! I'm beat but I still don't necessarily feel pregnant!

That scan pic is sooo cute, iv never actually got to c a baby on a scan so I'm hoping this time I do get a healthy baby, iv just spoke to the early pregnancy unit n they sed soon as I turn 6 week they will give me an early scan so beginning of 2013 I'm hoping is the start of something great :D good luck ladies let's all try not to worry or stress over symptoms x x x x x x x x x x x

I am 6week +5 today. Will I know if there are more than one babies today? Or would I have to wait?

Thanks mama, that's a really cute idea! Do they know yet?

Thank you merri, glad you're feeling better! I have good days and bad. I think my bad days are when I work because I get less sleep. It really makes a difference!

Thank you broody, unfortunately we got to see the heartbeat of our last baby and it made it A LOT harder when we lost it. It wasn't strong enough to hear though. I wish you the best on your next scan! It is amazing!

Wemyss, are you getting a sonogram? If so then they will be able to tell. Blood and urine tests cannot though. Good luck!

Crystal, that's probably a good thing you're not feeling it. Although I've never made it to the second, I hear the first trimester is the hardest. I know this morning sickness is awful!

Yes I am about to walk in to get my 1st ultrasound. Thanks :)

2 more hours until my appointment. I wasnt nervous the days leading up, but today i am nervous as hell! I pray that everything is fine and progressing as it should. If all goes well, i graduate from my RE and get to go back to my obgyn.

Good luck MrsW-they should be able to see how many as thats what they are looking for today for me too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->