August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

I am loving the scan pic and definitely see a christmas decoration too which is just so festive and cute! what a clever bean you have.

I am also going for scan tomorrow at 7w4 days, really hoping for a heartbeat .
I am still an eating machine, trying to keep it healthy but just too many xmas chocs about right now :munch:

My little walnut is perfect! He's measuring 6w6d and we heard the heartbeat! And there is just one in there which I am sort of relieved about lol. I think twins for a first time parents would be super tough!

Welcome new mama-to-be's :) :flower:

I have the Midwife tomorrow! :happydance: it is my booking in appointment so it takes about 45 minutes but i should get my bounty pack :)

My little walnut is perfect! He's measuring 6w6d and we heard the heartbeat! And there is just one in there which I am sort of relieved about lol. I think twins for a first time parents would be super tough!

:happydance: congratulations !xx

yay it is funny you say "he" we have been saying she! Congrats

haha....ya i dunno deep down my gut is telling me its a boy but i will be happy with either as long as they are healthy. how did ur appt go today? it was today right?

Glad everyone had great appointments!!

Forgot my Meds last night and woke up and 3am to pee so I took them. Then woke up at 6:30(late) and super nauseous!!

Ladies Popsicles definitely help nausea!!

I've only thrown up three times this time around. Hopefully that's a good sign!!

With my MMC is May I had the D&C at 8+5 and they never saw the HB and I never had nausea and I never threw up. So I'm PRAYING this bean is super sticky!

Hope I thought DD was a boy until the scan proved otherwise! Was convinced!!

Sending you sticky wishes Crystal!

Hope, that's great news. Such a relief!!!

Leffy and Twinkle, good luck tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you! I know how scary it can be.

haha....ya i dunno deep down my gut is telling me its a boy but i will be happy with either as long as they are healthy. how did ur appt go today? it was today right?

Apt was great hb was 125 baby is perfect :)

Congrats to everyone that had great scans! I can't wait until mine next Friday!

congrats on your scan Hope such great news before christmas :)
Good luck for scan and appointments twinkle and Leffy.
Crystal glad the sickness showed up again!! Im sure its a good sign.
I guess I am going to be the last to be scanned I had to wait until new year-oh well it will be worth the wait :)
Woke up in lots on pain this morning a severe case of trapped wind! poor dh was rubbing my tummy trying to help shift it at 4am!! on the peppermint tea now, anyone else suffer this?? Hope you are all feeling great today.

congrats on your scan Hope such great news before christmas :)
Good luck for scan and appointments twinkle and Leffy.
Crystal glad the sickness showed up again!! Im sure its a good sign.
I guess I am going to be the last to be scanned I had to wait until new year-oh well it will be worth the wait :)
Woke up in lots on pain this morning a severe case of trapped wind! poor dh was rubbing my tummy trying to help shift it at 4am!! on the peppermint tea now, anyone else suffer this?? Hope you are all feeling great today.

Omg I had this happen to me yesterday morning, while sleeping! I felt like my stomach was about to explode and it hurt like crazy. I had to force one out (sorry tmi lol) and then I finally felt better. I must say that feeling was a first!

On another note, and again maybe tmi for some, but wanted to know if any of you have been intimitae with dh after finding out your pregnant? My dh refuses to do anything until at least we are in second tri....something tells me he will be too scared then too. Lol men and thinking they will hurt the baby! Haha.

Hope I have not. But I'm also on progesterone gel and its so gross I dont even want to!

I'll be scanned when I turn 6 weeks but I'm going to try leave it as long as possible as long as I have symtpoms still, iv found that all my symtpoms stopped with previous failed pregnancies x x x x x

thanks guys :) Today went well and i have just 'announced' on FB as i will need the support and tomorrow is maybaby's EDD.
Is there any news on twinkle yet?

Hi ladies,
my scan went great today so thanks for all your support. It really helps to have others in the same boat as we still haven't told anyone.
I am dating 7w 4 days as I thought and heartbeat was there. What a relief as I had convinced myself there was going to be nothing!
Not out the woods yet but it's a start.

Yes to gas!! think mine builds up over the day so have huge bloat by bedtime.

No to getting intimate- I decided to avoid it until out of 1st trimester as just feeling super cautious after 2 losses. Do not fancy something prodding about in there!! Poor dh is desperate but I just feel totally unsexy right now.

How is everyone else feeling?

Hey Leffy, did you get your bounty pack?! did you get a positive response to your facebook announcement?
I am going to wait a bit longer although sure everyone already knows I am pregnant. Either that or they will be suspicious I had a boob job, these bazookas are out of control! :haha:

Yay Twinkle!!! So super glad to hear!!!

I'm tired and grumpy. DH keeps asking about "cuddling" but the idea of being touched leaves me uneasy. I think I just fear anyone getting too close to me right now.

Leffy my may baby EDD is Sunday so I definitely feel you there Hun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->