August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

Oh hon im so sorry, its strange that we are so very similar we are nearly EDD buddies on both counts I will be thinking of you on Sunday hon,

Twinkle so glad your scan went well :) I didnt get my bounty pack as they had run out :( i will get it at 16weeks x

Very crazy Leffy!!

Thoughts with you tomorrow.

I left work at 3pm it's now 5:08 and I'm stuck in traffic!!!

Anyone else hate their hubby's right now?

Just feel like I need a vacation from mine!

Hey everyone :)

uggh I've been so sick with a cold for the last couple of days... that on top of all the pg symptoms is really making it hard to get into Christmas right now. Plus I have been so irritable lol.. my family must suspect something.. and poor dh.. I feel so bad he has had to put up with me!! Seems like everything is annoying me right now.

Yep Im really irritable too! Mostly with myself for being so useless these last few days, zero energy and no get up and go. Also starting to feel sick on and off so Im worried about xmas dinner!! I hope I can stomache it! Yes bloating deff gets worse as day goes on by bedtime im really uncomfortable!!
We dd once but now im too scared to do it again until after scan dh is well annoyed but understanding!
Nearly Christmas are you all ready?? I just realised I havent brought anything for my step nephew- who is coming to have xmas with us instead of his family what shall i do??

Thinking of you Leffy

Aw hon, thankyou, :hugs: i just came here to say the same to you I will bethinking of you today xxx

Yesterday wasnt as bad as i had expected at all, it has given me some new fears for this baby x:hugs:

I'm trying not to have any fears. It's hard though. I just hope and pray to see bub on Wednesday and see the HB again.

I was feeling sickly last night and exhausted. I fell asleep without taking my meds. I really hope it doesn't screw anything up to take them this morning!! But I need to take them so I will give it a shot. Just nervous I will throw up on it. DD has yet to see me get sick and I don't want her questioning me lol.

Anyone else hate their hubby's right now?

Just feel like I need a vacation from mine!

Hehehe me!! He has been asking me questions that he knows the answer too or asking me where things are without looking!! He grumbled about having to get breakfast on the road today instead of eating with me, but he is the one who woke up late today before work!! Grr I was ticked off!!

I am so paranoid!!!

I need to just relax... It's like everyday I don't have morning sickness I get more & more anxious...
But I AM extremely nauseas at times...increased sense of smell, sore bbs and exhausted!
Those are enought sx right?

I just worry, bc last time when I had a mc I never had morning sickness.
So much anxiety :-(

my nausea has lessened a lot the last few days which i am so thankful for. i couldnt function! i just hope its not a cruel joke and in the next few weeks im going to be hugging the toilet :/

I am so paranoid!!!

I need to just relax... It's like everyday I don't have morning sickness I get more & more anxious...
But I AM extremely nauseas at times...increased sense of smell, sore bbs and exhausted!
Those are enought sx right?

I just worry, bc last time when I had a mc I never had morning sickness.
So much anxiety :-(

I have had no morning sickness and have a great appetite so was getting really paranoid and convinced there was nothing in there but all was well when got my scan so try not to worry. I know its nearly impossible!

Im very up and down with my symptoms so i totally understand, i do keep getting this blinding rage toward my OH too! its bizarre i just shout and get really angry with him for very little! :wacko:

Merry Christmas to all of our little group xxx

Girls I'm with you!

I panic with no nausea and then I get it. I get mad at DH. Then I cry. It's crazy!

With my MMC in May I didn't throw up once or get nauseous. So I'm so happy to feel this way now. But I still get paranoid!

I'm going in two short days for my third scan. And I just can't wait. I will be 8w4d!

Hi ladies, can I join you? Based on my LMP my due date is Aug 25th, which currently makes me 5w1d pregnant. I am freaking out a bit. I can't freak out to DH too much about it, because although he can be very understanding to a point, if I talk about it too much he tells me I need to try to relax. Easier said than done!

I'm taking progesterone capsules and I'm going for HCG levels every other day...so far my levels have been 908, 2439, and 7065. I should get the results from this morning a bit later today. I have a scan on January 8th. It seems a million years away!

Looking forward to talking to all of you!

Hi ladies, can I join you? Based on my LMP my due date is Aug 25th, which currently makes me 5w1d pregnant. I am freaking out a bit. I can't freak out to DH too much about it, because although he can be very understanding to a point, if I talk about it too much he tells me I need to try to relax. Easier said than done!

I'm taking progesterone capsules and I'm going for HCG levels every other day...so far my levels have been 908, 2439, and 7065. I should get the results from this morning a bit later today. I have a scan on January 8th. It seems a million years away!

Looking forward to talking to all of you!

Hello and welcome to our group :) :happydance:

aout 5 minutes after my last post i was sooooo sick it was unreal! I am never going to say anything about lack of symptoms again! (until tomorrow!)

Welcome bunnyslippers!

Leffy same here! I ate breakfast and now I'm lying down bc I feel sickly!

So, while I was in the shower, DH took the call from the MD saying my HCG was "over 12,000". They want me to get a scan within a week. Two ways DH dropped the ball..

1. My HCG didn't double. I called them back, but they didn't seem concerned that it didn't double. They were pleased. Ok, I guess I trust that they are happy.

2. I called the hosp to schedule my scan, but they didn't even have my order in the computer yet. DH neglected to tell me to wait an hour before calling.:growlmad: They don't have any appts available within the next week, so a supervisor has to call me back. Because of the holiday they close at 2. If I don't hear by 1:30 I'm calling them back.

STRESS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->