August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! :xmas9:

I just got done baking 2 homemade apple pies, we are taking one to a Christmas party tonight, and one to my families house tomorrow! I am so excited because we are going to be revealing our news to our families tomorrow! I got picture frames that say "Grandkids" and put a pic of my son holding a sign that says "I'm going to be a big brother" and wrapped it up. I wanted to be able to wait until after my first scan, but I also wanted to make it a Christmas surprise! My scan is on Friday so I don't have much longer to wait!

On a side not, my new craving is OJ mixed with Ginger Ale...yum! And I have been craving sub sandwiches and BBQ from a specific place...but I have yet to have either!

Merry Christmas to you all!!! :xmas6:

Have fun at the party, orange and ginger ale sounds strangely nivce, might give it a try! the only thing i am really craving is ice cold coca cola:cry: I am limiting to one every few days or so.

We have had a lovely evening, our DD is 2 and has really got into Santa this year, we have sprinkled magic reindeer food, left carrots and a mince pie with a glass of pink juice out but best of all we left the :baby:deedies:baby: out for him to take in exchange for a special present :) :happydance:

please be my support band for the next few days without them! :dohh:

So, while I was in the shower, DH took the call from the MD saying my HCG was "over 12,000". They want me to get a scan within a week. Two ways DH dropped the ball..

1. My HCG didn't double. I called them back, but they didn't seem concerned that it didn't double. They were pleased. Ok, I guess I trust that they are happy.

2. I called the hosp to schedule my scan, but they didn't even have my order in the computer yet. DH neglected to tell me to wait an hour before calling.:growlmad: They don't have any appts available within the next week, so a supervisor has to call me back. Because of the holiday they close at 2. If I don't hear by 1:30 I'm calling them back.

STRESS!!

Once you get over 6000 you hcg takes MORE than 96 hours to double. I wouldn't be concerned if I were you :) those are amazing numbers!!

At 19dpo my level was 1587... That's 4w5d... Your numbers are fab ... Multiples maybe??

I just got done baking 2 homemade apple pies, we are taking one to a Christmas party tonight, and one to my families house tomorrow! I am so excited because we are going to be revealing our news to our families tomorrow! I got picture frames that say "Grandkids" and put a pic of my son holding a sign that says "I'm going to be a big brother" and wrapped it up. I wanted to be able to wait until after my first scan, but I also wanted to make it a Christmas surprise! My scan is on Friday so I don't have much longer to wait!

On a side not, my new craving is OJ mixed with Ginger Ale...yum! And I have been craving sub sandwiches and BBQ from a specific place...but I have yet to have either!

Merry Christmas!! I agree OJ and finer ale sounds delightful. I desperately want BBQ ribs and homemad Mac n Cheese lol

Leffy good luck!! I was three when my uncle threw mine out at the beach and looked me square in the eye and said "you're not getting it back" I was mortified I guess but ok with it lol DD never took to binkies. If it didn't provide her with milk she wanted nothing to do with it!

DD is having a good Christmas this year :) off to bed because I'm sure she'll be up in about 6 hours (I hope)

I've kicked DH to the couch. I just cannot take his snoring tonight!!

Once you get over 6000 you hcg takes MORE than 96 hours to double. I wouldn't be concerned if I were you :) those are amazing numbers!!

At 19dpo my level was 1587... That's 4w5d... Your numbers are fab ... Multiples maybe??

I didn't know that! I've been stressing and you have just made me feel 1000000000000 times better. :happydance: Thank you, thank you, thank you! Despite me doing IVF twice in the past, this was a natural pregnancy and multiple don't run in the family. Anything is possible I guess! DH will pass out if it's multiples!

On that note, I hope you all have an wonderful Christmas with family and friends.

7 weeks today!!! What a Christmas gift this baby has been!

Just dropping by to wish you all a very Mery Christmas! We all got our miracles this year and next year this time, they will be in our arms :)

We told our in laws last night, they were in shock, ha! I don't think it had sunk in but they were super excited! In a few hours we tell my parents and I cannot wait! Enjoy today with your family and loved ones ladies! :)

I'm so happy that next year at this time I will have my little baby to spend Christmas with <3

Merry Christmas everyone <3

Have fun at the party, orange and ginger ale sounds strangely nivce, might give it a try! the only thing i am really craving is ice cold coca cola:cry: I am limiting to one every few days or so.

We have had a lovely evening, our DD is 2 and has really got into Santa this year, we have sprinkled magic reindeer food, left carrots and a mince pie with a glass of pink juice out but best of all we left the :baby:deedies:baby: out for him to take in exchange for a special present :) :happydance:

please be my support band for the next few days without them! :dohh:

We cut the end off of my sons binky, and he had nothing to do with it soon after that...he kept saying "broken".

Merry Christmas!! I agree OJ and finer ale sounds delightful. I desperately want BBQ ribs and homemad Mac n Cheese lol

Homemade Mac &cheese sounds wonderful! I might have to make some for lunch!

Just dropping by to wish you all a very Mery Christmas! We all got our miracles this year and next year this time, they will be in our arms :)

We told our in laws last night, they were in shock, ha! I don't think it had sunk in but they were super excited! In a few hours we tell my parents and I cannot wait! Enjoy today with your family and loved ones ladies! :)

That will be wonderful! Our families were ecstatic when they opened their picture frames!

View attachment 538559

Measuring ahead at 8w6d and now due 8/1! Heart rate was 172!!

Congrats on the great scan! I can't wait until mine on Friday!

Oh Crystal you must be over the moon :) what a present :)

We are doing OK deedi free M has asked dfor one a couple of times and we have just managed to distract her so its going to be fine i think :)

Thanks ladies!

I was beyond words today! Once the tech saw all was find she did the 3D Judy for me to take home :)

Awww yay Leffy congrats on binkie free!

i cannot wait for my scan next Wednesday. i really hope everything is still progressing as it should :) Announcing to our parents yesterday went really well. It was a waterworks show but that was expected! I am so relieved I don't have to hide this from my parents, it was getting tough. Hope everyone had a nice Christmas! :)

Scan tomorrow! Probably too early to see the heartbeat though. :sad2: I really wish I would see it, as this is the time during my last pregnancy all the issues started.

I didn't see anything at 5+2 and panicked but saw bub and HB at 6+2....

same here. at 5w3d we didn't see a heartbeat but at 6w5d it was beating nice and strong :) good luck tomorrow and keep us posted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->