August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

Thanks leffy. Our DHs will all be grumpy, but they will just have to get over it.:haha:

Thanks for asking MamaTex!!!! I had my scan yesterday and saw the little flickering heartbeat. I'm actually 6 weeks and 6 days, three days earlier than I thought! Doctor said that everything looked great. I was so nervous when i went into the office they took my blood pressure and it was 161/97. My normal blood pressure is 110/70..My hubby was such a good sport because I know he was super nervous too! i was so worried to hear the words i had heard with my last pregnancy, but as soon as she said "we have a heartbeat" the look on his face was priceless!!! we are feeling so blessed!!!

Hey ladies!

How is everyone doing?! My scan is wednesday and I can't wait! I'm soooo nervous though! No M/S yet though I am starting to get a little nausea when I lay down at night. I keep grabbing my BB's to see if they're still sore lol. They are getting less sore which I find weird. Anyone else's get less sore approaching 7 weeks?

DH and I just got back from buying a new rocker/recliner, I am so excited to get it! We have to pick it up in like 2 weeks, since they didn't have any in stock.

My scan went great this afternoon! We saw the hb, the tiny baby and the yolk sac! I was measuring perfectly! The tech started out with an external US but couldn't get a very good view because my uterus is tilted, so she did an internal scan and got a better view! It's so relieving to see a hb! Here is my scan pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 8
My hubby is a complete dick lately lol I won't BD and he's getting grumpy. I told him he has a hand lol

Wow , lots of great scans ladies. Hooray! Is anyone still feeling apprehensive or are scans helping to reassure you that all will be well?
I think until I get my 13 week scan, I will still be convinced its all going to end.

I have only bd once since we found out too, dh agreed to wait as he is as paranoid as me about causing any problems. He did however suggest some other nocturnal activities we could do instead but frankly I am just not interested in the slightest right now. Our poor hubbies must be so frustrated!

Wow , lots of great scans ladies. Hooray! Is anyone still feeling apprehensive or are scans helping to reassure you that all will be well?
I think until I get my 13 week scan, I will still be convinced its all going to end.

I have only bd once since we found out too, dh agreed to wait as he is as paranoid as me about causing any problems. He did however suggest some other nocturnal activities we could do instead but frankly I am just not interested in the slightest right now. Our poor hubbies must be so frustrated!

I have one sore boob and one ok boob, my morning sickness have really picked up speed today and i have been SO ill mostly just feeling grim and lots of heartburn again.

I have also got the weirdest feelings in my (womb?) if i didnt know better i would swear i felt the baby earlier it was exactly the same as when my DD flipped over (at a later gestation) but smaller IYKWIM?

good luck for your scan hon, It is great to see so many ladies with great results x:happydance:

I'm still nervous. I am in the process of scheduling a private scan around 15-16 weeks.

I'm going to do the Down's syndrome US and blood test so I can get another scan then too lol

Do you ladies know if they'll be able to hear the HB at my next appointment? Ill be about 11 weeks.

My MW wont even try to hear the HB until 16 weeks but i did see it on my last scan so if you have a scan you will see it but i dont know if you can hear it through a scan i have an angelsounds doppler and i can hear something at the minute but i wouldnt say it was babies HB yet x

Yea I won't be getting any scans at this appointment and I want to tell his parents afterwards so I was hoping they could reassure me somehow at this appointment.

You will def hear the hb at 11 weeks. I heard mine at 6w6d. I hope when I go see my ob next week, he will do an us too since I am going over from an RE. Any chance to see my little walnut I will take :)

Hope I got an US before my appointment at the OB office because I asked the nurse practitioner for one a week before the appoinent because I was nervous and she got me one! I too switched from the RE back to OB. I was so nervous as I wasn't sure I was ready!

I definitely need concrete evidence that all is well so I can tell DH's parents!

My scan definitely helped me! My first 2 MC were really early so I didn't have a scan with those. But my last one I had a scan at 8.5 weeks and the baby was only measuring 6 weeks with no hb. So now I know my baby has progressed passed my MCs and there is a hb!

Same with me pray ... May was my D&C at 8 1/2 weeks where baby stopped growing at 6 weeks. Was such a relief to see larger baby this time at 8+6!

Are any of you ladies having trouble fitting into your pants yet? Mine are getting tight, and I have to wear them unbuttoned with a bellaband or they are super uncomfortable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->