August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

Yea mine is almost EW. But I have a lot of reasons as to why this may be. They tested my urine and found bacteria so apparently I have a UTI and didn't know it... And I'm still on Crinone gel for progesterone support!

Happy 2013 everyone! This year is our year and we will all be holding our bundles in no time!!! So far I have felt great today, no nausea or food aversions so it was a nice thing to feel normal, lol.

I have my appt tomorrow and I can't wait. I pray everything is progressing as it should and our little walnut is healthy! We announced our pregnancy to my dh best friend and his wife last night, and it turns out she is pregnant too! We are literally 4 days apart.....I was just kind of bummed that they announced right after us, not giving us our "moment to be proud" since we had been ttc for so long. I'm over it now, lol and think it will be nice for our kids to grow up close together.

Good luck to you ladies that also have your appts tomorrow! Keep us posted!

Good luck to you too! Mine is reschedule to be in 1 hour now.

Hi everyone, I had my scan today and baby is lovely, We saw the little legs flick out and it was moving its arms like crazy and tonight i am SURE i haeve felt the tinyest teenyest flutter :) I am so so exited now, i am 9w 3days acc to scan :)

Crystal discharge is normal and healthy its the odies way to flush out the bacteria, I would keep an eye on it but with Meg they always thougth i had thrush and i never did xxx

my scan went great today!!! i am so relieved. my doc put my edd at 8.13 for now. we got to see the heartbeat flicker but unfortunately didn't get to hear it this time. i go back in 2 weeks for my next appointment.

good luck ladies with your upcoming appointments. :)

Congrats on your great scans, leffy and Hope.

My MS is kind of here. It's weird, I'm more nauseous after I eat. I'm not over eating either. Whatever. It's just reassuring when I do get it. My scan is on Tuesday...seems like forever!

:happydance:Kelsy and barhita i hope your scans went great.
Hope and leffy yippie! SO GLAD your scans went well exciting times for us all this week.
Has anyone been getting bloody snot? I have had it a few times now? Im also a bit worried because i dont really need to pee much i know we sre all different but from what i have read this is a classic symptom that i dont have:wacko: i dont have many really and its worrying me

My scan was very quick, but went well. We saw a baby with flickering heart, and he/she moved for us!
https://img837.imageshack.us/img837/8527/masya.jpg

Now I have to be coming every week, because I lost 10% of my weight and my bmi is to low.

Barhanita- what a great scan! Do you have morning sickness bad, is that why you lost so much weight?

Yes, I cannot eat almost at all. Even thinking of food makes me sick. I am taking Zofran now, but it's still hard to eat. But I also have a history of eating disorders, so once I stop eating, it's very hard for me to start again.

So i was really worried about clotting with the MTHFR. So I emailed the NP and the email worked. They've pushed up my appointment with the OB to Monday the 7th at 8:50am. She is going to attempt to hear the baby's heart beat with a fetal doppler. If unsuccessful at that time (totally normal and I know this is true bc it happened with DD!) then she will do an ultrasound to confirm all is well.

THEN I am meeting with the MFM OB (high risk) on Thursday at 2:30 to talk about anticoagulants and if she believes I need them.

Hope and leffy yippie! SO GLAD your scans went well exciting times for us all this week.
Has anyone been getting bloody snot? I have had it a few times now? Im also a bit worried because i dont really need to pee much i know we sre all different but from what i have read this is a classic symptom that i dont have:wacko: i dont have many really and its worrying me

I don't need to pee much either so don't worry. I was worried at first because with my first pregnancy, I was running to the loo every 30 mins....but this time around I am as I usually am :thumbup: let's enjoy it while we can before baby starts pushing on our bladders lol.

So happy to hear that everyone's scans went well!!! Just waiting on Kelsey's update!!

AFM been cramping all day. After I force myself to eat dinner, I am going to try to rest if my dogs will let me. They are great guard dogs, almost too great because they bark at every little thing.

I don't need to pee much either so don't worry. I was worried at first because with my first pregnancy, I was running to the loo every 30 mins....but this time around I am as I usually am :thumbup: let's enjoy it while we can before baby starts pushing on our bladders lol.

I haven't been peeing much more than normal either...

Hi ladies!! :wave:

It's freezing here today. I'm not doing so well with the cold and being pregnant. I feel colder than usual I think!

And I'm exhausted ... I just told DD that I need to take stuff out if the dryer do I can get into the washer... I meant shower... Yikes!

Merri, pregnancy can cause inflamed mucus membranes, so that is a possibility.

Crystal, I'm freezing all the time now too. I don't think it has anything to do with how cold it's been here either. It's like I'm extra cold!

Despite my ms, I'm craving bagels with cream cheese. Yum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->