August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

I've lost so much weight because of the morning sickness, so all my clothes is just hanging on me.

I can still wear my pants but after a meal, I need to unbutton it ASAP, lol. I really need to look into those belly bands. Oh and my bras are tighter, not so much my cup size, but the going around part. When closing it even on the loosest clasp is still too tight. Fun times ahead!!!

Are any of you ladies having trouble fitting into your pants yet? Mine are getting tight, and I have to wear them unbuttoned with a bellaband or they are super uncomfortable!

Oh yes, i am living in joggers and using a hairband to loosen my trousers! I seem to remember it easing off at about 10 weeks and being a little better for a few weeks x

At night i feel massive after dinner especially! I have to unbutton then! I brought i size 12 pair of jeans that i live in now Im normally a size 10 and I wear skinny jeans not now!!!

lol crystal :) I think thats fine you are a couple of weeks further on than us :) enjoy the comfort

:wacko:ughh I forgot to say-I was so sick lastnight when i went to bed! I left it a bit long between snacks so had a banana and took my prenatals in half an hour banana and prenatals everywhere! poor dh had to unblock sink. Counting myself luck though as this is my first bout of vomiting so far!

I'm not feeling icky anymore but I'm exhausted and starving.

Can't wait for appointment next Thursday my doctor us amazing and I just know she's going to be giddy with excitement and hug me :) THEN we can tell DH's parents!

Sooo exciting to be telling people, I have only told my mum and a very close buddy, noone else has a clue!! Hope your appointment goes great- got mine on sat, the off on holiday for 4 days the following week!

I throw up almost every time I take prenatals. And sometimes after I think about them... But I try to take extra folic acid just in case.

Ive only actually thrown up twice, and i can normally keep the nausea under control by keeping food in my stomach, but that can still change! i just started gagging while brushing my teeth.

My pants still mostly fit, i actually have one pair that i can still button comfortably, but the others are tight buttoned, so i use the bellaband. I still have maternity pants from when I was pg with DS, but I do not want to wear them yet! Lol!

Hey everyone!!

I hope you all have a great New years eve! Our plans have definitely changed and now I'm taking my son over to my brothers house and babysitting my 2 year old niece and my 2 week old nephew :) He gets me so excited!! :)

I haven't gotten sick yet..still just EXHAUSTED and I"m growing for sure. I'm "The Queen of Jeans' meaning I have a whole closet full of just jeans and I've been rockin the same pair for the last week because they're the only pair that still fit :haha:

I have my appt on Wednesday and I'm soooooo nervous!!

I've only been sick three times.

I feel pretty good now. Besides tired and pants that barely fit.

I'm going out tonight until like 1am so that will be tough!!

I've only been sick three times.

I feel pretty good now. Besides tired and pants that barely fit.

I'm going out tonight until like 1am so that will be tough!!

My appointment is on Wednesday too!

I have been sick 7 times, but Zofran helps a lot.

We are going out and will be home no sooner than 4 am... I hope I can do it...

Wishing everyone a happy new year!!!! We have family coming over to our place then friends will be joining after 1am....I don't know how I am going to manage! Can't wait to say bye bye to 2012 and start 2013!!!! :)

Wooooo! 8 weeks today!! Going to take advantage of barely anything being open to relax today!! Happy New Year everyone!!

Happy New Year everyone! Survived another year!!
Crystal mine has increased too-quite watery today and yesterday it comes and goes. I think as long as no blood you're fine xxx
Good luck with your appointments ladies got mine next monday :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->