August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

Bunny I had that for breakfast! It helps with nausea!

My doppler arrived today!! Well kind of. The mailman attempted delivery but no one was home yet. So DH saw the note and then hunted him down! And found him and got it :)

So I'm going to try it tonight!!

My doppler arrived today!! Well kind of. The mailman attempted delivery but no one was home yet. So DH saw the note and then hunted him down! And found him and got it :)

Where did you get your Doppler? Was it expensive?

I got it on eBay - it's a Sonoline B and it was something like $56 with free shipping.

Hey everyone!

My scan went great yesterday!! Baby was measuring perfect due to my ovulation date.. measured my due sate at August 21st but she is keeping it the 19th! Heartbeat was 146. I'm so happy!

Attachments

• 20130102_120345.jpg
    20130102_120345.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 5
I was colld all through my pregnancy with Megan and at the begining of this pregnancy but it seems to have wained now,I also had no real MS until uch later with her yet this time I am SOOOOO sick, I did the baking soda test and it said BOY so i wonder if these things are connected?

Has anyone else done the baking soda/powder test? you wee in a pot and add one teaspoon of baking powder,if it fizzes supposedly its a boy if it just gently bubbles its a girl. mine fizzed like mad and i did a control test with water to see and that just gently bubbled for a second or two

Hey everyone!

My scan went great yesterday!! Baby was measuring perfect due to my ovulation date.. measured my due sate at August 21st but she is keeping it the 19th! Heartbeat was 146. I'm so happy!

yay! congratulations xx:happydance: im so happy to see so many happy scans :) x we can do this ladies 2013 is our year :happydance:

yay! you must be so exited! x

Great scan!!!

I haven't attempted the baking soda test as I tested positive for bacteria in the urine and I am on Meds now and not sure if that will throw off the results.

I attempted the doppler and found the wish sound of the placenta and the 120-130 hr of an artery. No galloping sounds. So it still may be too early. I know some people don't find the HB until like 11/12 weeks!

The doctor will look on Monday for it. And I've been told she may not find it and if that's the case she'll do an US.

Excellent to hear scans went well everyone!
Crystal it is hard to find hb on doppler but when you get the right spot you will get it everytime! Exciting if you do get it soon, keep trying.

Afm been sleeping like a log! Having cramps on both sides today mostly left side though, Still eating tons not as frantic as at first though so bloated at night.
My scan is tomorrow im a little scared fx theres a hb XXX

Loving the scans ladies.
Fingers crossed for you tomorrow merristems, this is a lucky thread so hoping all will go great

I did a baking soda test, and it predicted a boy. But my OH started screaming that I should stop all the silly testings, that they are not scientific and that I am just wasting my time.

Shit guysmy friends little boy who I saw at the weekend and new year has german measles! Im really worried now as its really bad for pregnant women to be exposed :(

Sorry I have been Mia ladies! I hope everyone I great :) we had our 9 week ultrasound yesterday babies hb was 174 & she even moved a little. Such a blessing from God :) hope everyone had awesome New Years!!

Is anyone else as tired as I am?! I feel like I would do ANYTHING to just stay in bed!! I would stay in bed or on the couch all day if I could! I can't believe this! My dh thinks I'm crazy but I really am this tired!

My scan was fabulous today!saw little jelly baby and heartbeat even had a sneaky listen to hb! Measured 7.6wks so very pleased.
Kelsy i felt really tired last two weeks but feeling better now.

Shit guysmy friends little boy who I saw at the weekend and new year has german measles! Im really worried now as its really bad for pregnant women to be exposed :(

Have you spoken to your doctor about it? chances are you are already immune hon i would seek advice straight away though x

Congrats to thos who have had scans again :happydance:

I will be about 10 1/2 weeks and this is the first time they will attempt to hear it. They said they may not and if that's the case she'll do an ultrasound to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->