August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

Had an app today with OB. I've been having some cervical cramping and discharge. Apparently the discharge was just from the Crinone. They did the Doppler and she estimated 160bpm. unfortunately it was very faint and I couldn't hear it with my untrained ear. I go back in two weeks (when I will be 12 weeks) she said it should be really strong then.

Ambiguoushope.... Crinone is fun isn't it??? I've been on it since 4 weeks and I'm on it until 10 weeks!

Lol. Oh yeah! Especially at $11 a day! Talk about insult to injury! I normally took progesterone gel caps vaginally (while TTC) but I felt they were too strong. My OB wrote an RX for Crenone once but at $77 for 7 days I decided not to continue it but rather go back to the cheapo gel caps. Basically i still have those Crenone laying around and I've been using them here and there just to get rid of them. The discharge alone is awful! I think that may have been the cause of my cervical pain too (not sure). I stuck my fingers up there and everything felt sore and swollen. It's strange because its a lower does, you would think it would be gentler. Have you had any problems like that?

Had my scan today. Went pretty good. Saw a little blob with a flickering HB, 136. So that's good.

Now for the drama. The US tech (who was grumpy. I've been getting grumpy techs lately. Not cool) asked me if anyone has mentioned to me that I have a split uterus. I told her no, and that I've had a billion scans and I can't believe this has never come up. I had all sorts of fertility testing, two failed IVF cycles, etc etc. She says to me on her way out the door, "don't be surprised if they want to to have another scan." Lovely woman, she was.

After a google search, it would certainly explain a lot. And if this pregnancy continues, it could certainly cause complications. WTF.

No I never got that. But when I used it in May with the pregnancy I lost I ended up with a yeast infection!

I've learned you have to wipe carefully with it sorry for TMI lol

Wow $11/day!!! It's $25 copay for 15 day supply for me!

Bunny don't stress it yet. Wait until you talk to a doctor. It may mean some bed rest later on. Beautiful HB!

Crystal, it's not TMI, good to know. I try to keep everything extra clean because I know a yeast infection can cause problems. That's why I was so worried I had one now. The nurse was very comforting. She said that its never overreacting when you are pregnant, especially after two losses. Better safe than sorry. Insurance wouldn't even give me 15 days! I was so confused. My insurance doesn't cooperate well with fertility issues but I'm told they will pay for Viagara! I don't get it.

Bunny, that's crazy! Congrats on your good scan but that lady does sound a little off. I'm sure if you had a problem you would have been told by someone other than her, especially already having a son. I hope she is wrong and just a nut job.

I hope everyone is having a good day today! I'm excited to go to bed tonight...lol! I just got my pregnancy pillow in the mail this afternoon and I am so looking forward to using it! I have been using a plain body pillow, but it gets so annoying trying to move it from one side to the other! DH was looking forward to me getting it to because he wants my old body pillow! Lol! :haha:

I ordered a Doppler this morning and I am looking forward to getting it in a few days! I'll only be 9w tomorrow, but I hope I can find the hb when I get it!

I think I am on some kind of cycle...(tmi warning) I'm constipated for about a week, then I'll have horrible diahreha for a day. It's crazy!

Ok ladies I know this sounds silly but I am so upset! I just found out the name my cousin picked out for her baby was the number one name on our list if we had a boy! What are the chances!!!!! I know I shouldn't be upset considering I don't know what I'm having yet, but it just blows my mind! Tell me I am overreacting.

Hope, you are not overreacting. That would upset me immensely. I wasn't event pregnant at the time, but two friends of mine found out they were having girls, and I was hoping they wouldn't choose my girl name. Luckily they didn't. I don't blame you at all for being upset.

Pray PATIENCE with the doppler leads up success lol I didn't find it at first. But a few days later I found it!

Hope I would be mad too! My cousin almost names their daughter Madison in 2010 which is my daughters name lol. They changed it last minute as to not confuse my grandmother lol but they figured we live on different coasts so its no big deal!

Pray, that's so exciting! What kind of pillow did you buy? I just ordered the Comfort -U Maternity Pillow by Moonlight Slumber on Amazon. So excited! I've been having the same bathroom problem. I'm not sure but I think it's pretty common to go back and fourth. I told my husband it's better than all one or the other. Lol.

Hope, I understand completely. My problem is that the name I've wanted since I was a teenager for BOTH genders became number one on the popularity chart within five years ago. Now I can't use them because it will be like every other kid in their school.

I got the Leachco Back 'N Belly Contoured Body Pillow. I'll let you know how it works out in the morning!

the name thing has happened to us too, we chose Oliver James for a boy and Megan-Rose for a girl obviously Meggy is here now but Oliver is so popular its annoying I like Alfie too though,we have picked Olivia-Mae this time for a girl :)

What kind of doppler did you get?

I got the Sonoline B as well. I found it at fetaldoppler.net for $55 and free shipping. I just ordered it yesterday and the estimated arrival date is tomorrow! I'm excited to try it out!

So I slept with my new pillow last night, and I think it is going to take a bit to get used to, and find the right positions. But it was comfy, and I loved not having to move it from side to side!

Good luck! It takes some patience! And you can use clear aloe vera gel too which I use :)

Hey ladies, hope you are all feeling well today.

I have been wearing my Sea Bands and they have really been helping with the nausea. However, I'm not wearing them today and I'm doing ok. Maybe that's because I keep eating! I want breakfast foods morning, noon and night. So far today I have eaten cereal, a bagel with cream cheese, a teeny bit of oatmeal and an egg. If I keep this up I'm going to gain more weight than I did with DS. And that's a lot!

My OB called to discuss my scan and basically told me that I can't have a split uterus. She went over all my medical history, previous scans and fertility testing and said there was no sign of one, and if I had one we would already know about it. She told me she spoke to the US tech, and the tech said it could have been a muscle contraction or maybe a fibroid. Big difference! I hope she yelled at the tech for being an ass too! I will probably need extra scans, but that's ok with me.

Good luck! It takes some patience! And you can use clear aloe vera gel too which I use :)

Mine came with one free tube of US gel, but I'll keep that in mind for when I run out!

Bunny- that's great news! It really sucks that the tech would scare you like that! I didn't think they were really supposed to say anything without talking to the doc first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->